Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LimberNimbleShadow rolled 10 100-sided dice: 47, 10, 18, 23, 49, 66, 91, 21, 81, 52 Total: 458 (10-1000)

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am
Rocky grinned weakly and stood up, walking into the fire and sitting donw corsslegged. "You'll see soon enough..." He said,closing his eyyes and saying, "Trip, now mine of fire." Hopefully triggering the paper bomb.
(( *Pawface* Too many dice! ))  
LimberNimbleShadow rolled 4 100-sided dice: 88, 50, 50, 57 Total: 245 (4-400)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:56 am
((Re-roll ^w^;; ))  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:46 pm
Dimitris made it back to his car and climbed in turning it on feeling that it had cooled down considerably before a set of bombs had gone off from where they left Rocky.

"Jeez sounds like Rocky still has some fight in him." Pulling out of the parking complex Dimitris drove back to the battlefield and saw no sign of Rocky or Todd nearby.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 pm
After a few minutes, Rocky yawned, stood up and stretched. "Allright~ Seems like systems are functional!" He said, his usual positive attitude returning. "I hope you've got some fight in ya, Todd, cuz I sure-as-hell feel like kicking some major a**!" He announced, drawing his sword from nothingness and letting out a warning howl that seemed to say. "Enemies, beware. All who resist shall parishwhere they stand." "C'mon, Todd, we've got grass to cut and de-foerstation to do!" He picked Todd up and proceeded to fireman's carry him back owards where Dimitris was."I'mma get you, eggplant! I'mma get you goooood!"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm
Dimitris turned back and saw Rocky coming up holding Todd giving a sigh of relief. "How ya feelin' man?" He asked and bit his lip drawing a bit of blood and wiped it to his palm then touching the hilt of Rocky's sword making a seal on it. "I'ma borrow this K? And don't worry it's not like the other seal from before."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 pm
"Alright you can put me down." he said as he looked at Rocky. "And nice to see your up and about." he said smiling. "Oh by the way can I get a blade?" he asked as he looked to the ground waiting to get down.  

Nero9295

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:34 pm
"Hahaha, we got her!" The airborne troopers flew in after her for the kill, little did they know for what was next. The moment they saw the fox got back up with ease made their splinterly grins loosend to hung jaws, they didn't beleive what they saw. "whats thus?....n-no, you're supposed to be drained of your energy, we have felt it!" one of the woodmon yelled before it's FanBeemon tried to fly it back off the floor as well as the rest, but failed. (The poor things ); ) They had all faced the rounehoude fury of renamon's flames, litteraly being bashed out the window down to the alleyway below.

(Heres something neat i'd do ^ ^; )
From the point where the group was alot of strange sounds could be heard above, the echoed sounds a loud bang with shattered glass, the sounds of the Fanbeemon's wings, the laughing of the Woodmon with renamon, before the sounds of loud banging sounds lika jackhammer....and screaming.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 am
Rocky nodded and handed the sword off ot Dimitiris "Just don't destroy everything, okay?" Rocky materialized two large daggers, handing them to Todd. "Here ya go, and I'll take Bastion here..." He materialized t large sword with two blades, seperated down the middle, fire crackling through the prongs. "And now, lets go- woah..." Rocky saw a flurry of trees and bees flying from an office building. "Renamon! Hey!" He called, trying to get her attention. "I want some stir-fry! You up for some after nwe kick their asses?" He smiled, putting on his signature sunglasses and fedora.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 pm
Dimitris laid out Rocky's blade on the ground and the blood ran an outline on it before he picked it up again light as a feather. "Now it stays light, and..." The sword left a shadow imprint on the ground and picked it up holding two blades. "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:55 pm
"Thanks." he said as he looked at the daggers before looking to Dimitris. After watching him get ready he looked amazed "Oh that is sooo cool." he said. He gives the daggers a quick once over and nodded "Alright Im good too."  

Nero9295

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 pm
The giggling Redvegiemon took action at this moment of destruction to hop away from his position, taking advantage of Renamon's distraction to bounce himself to cover inside through the entrance of that very building. " My my, looks like the boys have been stumpped already. As much as I love this social I have to work at this to bring the Bacon....Ki-shee-shee~" The menacing plantiod went inside towards the elevator, going after Renamon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 pm
Dimitris looked around and noticed that all the fighting on the ground was over and that the Redvegiemon had left. He took out his mirror again and reflected it at himself and his shadow grew wings. Then he flew and ran up side of the building to the floor Renamon was on where he back flipped through the crowd creating a space. "Ren you've got company... Head for the elevators."

The fox turned his attention the the air troops holding out Rocky's blade. "Ok you guys, I'm in the mood to play."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:58 pm
"It's cool! I wanna be the one to kick this guy's a**!"
Rocky was eager and itching for some payback. He stalked the RedVegiemon and threw a few small rocks at him before taking cover in the shadows. "C'mon, buttwipe! You know who I am~ You better hurry up and find me before I barbecue ya!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 pm
She faced Dimitris in slight surprise thinking he was another Woodmon, but gave him a smile of releif. "Thank you for the tip, I'm sure we can settle matters with ease now....but"
Renamon had promplty scooted the sharp scattered glass on the floor to the side with a swift slash of her arm in the air, pathing her way towards the edge of the building's window.
Desks and file cabinets slighty hung before falling all the way down into the crashing bits on the concrete ground, where the Woodmon had fallen as well.
" Now...I am giving you a chance to live, take this as a lesson and abandon this fight now or face further consiquences..." She warned, with her winterly blue eyes glaring down at them.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games