Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:25 pm
stitch-face points at a free available table

"well...we are kinda short on serving prinnys so i suppose you could work around here for food and bed if your intrested" danish offered  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:33 pm
Sarah noticed the thing ((I don't know what stitch-face is)) and followed it to the table. She turned around slightly as she heared them mention prinny's"How did those poor things end up here?" she thought out loud. She seated erself politely.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:33 am
danish turned to the question
"well from what i can gather most of them where shot out of cannons and didnt go off when the landed on the plushie palace
while a small group of them where riding a giant robot that broke down in town"

((stitch-face was a remicent of voo-doo vince))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:35 pm
Sarah looked at one as it went by and handed it a piece of paper with a note writen in the language of demon's

it read:I have yet to witness a red moon here, but will summon Death when one does appear. Arrive at the hospital when you know the next date.

She then turned to the penguin like creatures and patted them gently on the head. "Do youre best, and I'm sure you'll earn enough one day."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:59 pm
Himiko nodded "Great so now I've room and board. Before I start working do you mind if I eat I can hold off on sleep for at least two days. Also have you seen a boy that looks like me only more feminine with green eyes and brown hair, charming and too smart for his own good?" *her words take on a bitter tone while describing the person*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:06 pm
danish tried to piece together the desciption "not off the top of my head...sorry"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:06 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:42 am
"I'm here to learn alchemy from Kenton back th-" Zeke got flung into the room by some random prinnies and hit the plushie wall.  

Brett_FM

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Himiko noddded at Danish's words "Fine so he's not here yet. I'll just eat now tell me when you need somethimg done."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:54 pm
C.B. was about to open the door now knowing it wasn't who she thought it was but she wasn't expecting the visitor to burst in and hit the wall passed her. She yelped and fell back over the entrance landing near the bed of the blush foor. Even though it was soft it was was still a bit sore. He looked at Zeke with an odd and surprised look. "Um come in?" Late yes but that was all she could say at the moment.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:16 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:12 am
She stood up on to her feet still watching the man of any movements. "Is he ok?" She couldn't help but mind speak looking around if he was twitching or making some kind of movement.  

Taimu Dolores

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 am
There was a field of corn. She had to run. In she went, faster, faster, faster. She couldn't let it catch her, she would be a save to it forever. A giant, flaming teddy bear broke through the corn after her.

"Ah! Get away from me!" she cried at the monster.

She stumbled on some root that should have not been there and hit the ground with a thud, and woke up immdeiantly. She gasped,

"It was only a dream..."

Just then, something hit the back of her wall.

"Gah! What is all this racket?"

She got up and went out of her room. She was sure that the sound came from the next room. The door was open and she walked in.

"Hey! Some people are trying to get some sleep around here. What's going on!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:39 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:07 pm
C.B. couldn't help but do the same thing as Kenton and point at the sprawled man on the floor looking at the new guest in the room. "Alot of strange things are happening today...." she thought with a side of a weak mental laugh.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games