Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Lenon shook his head. "Revenge for what? Against what? The seal? That's what killed him. Zeramaru wouldn't have given him the seal if he didn't want it. It's that simple." He let out a breath of air before leaning closer to Dara. He looked into his eyes. "A vendetta will get you nowhere. It's best to have something to protect, the ability to stop something like this again! Have influence enough to change someone's decision! But remember - it was a gamble your friend took. We all must take gambles, otherwise nothing would get done. Fear is the only thing that prevents us from making these gambles. Without those chains, we can do anything we wish." He stopped to inhale a breath. "As a shinobi, we serve our village to better the lives of those under our protection. The Kage of every village is elected because they care...anything less, and there's no hope for you. I've reached where I am because I've had friends and allies to reach to for help. Never let anything ever come between you and your friends if you can help it." He looked, worried, at Dara, having seen this time and time again with his other students. ...Most of them were dead now.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 pm

"i have no intention for getting revenge on Zeramaru... but i do on something more personal." Dara said as he looked deep into Lenon's eyes. "the only thing i do wish right now, is that our village be better protected, and that this will never happen again." Dara said as he took a breath breathing a bit too deep which caused him to cough. Dara shook his head letting out a breath of air. "i will get stronger... and i will protect this village... even if i have to sacrifice myself to do it!" Dara told Lenon a little bit of anger in his voice. but on the inside Dara was still as alone as ever, feeling empty inside, as if he would never truely exist again.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Lenon looked at him. "Something like this happened to me when I became a Jounin. I was young, and as I came back from negotiating a treaty with another village, my own friends had disappeared. The best you can do it make new friends. Living alone is not worth it."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Dara looked deep into Lenons eyes seeing a little glimpse of Lenons past. "ill keep that in mind... but i need training... that is if im going to protect this village." Dara said still looking into Lenons eyes. Dara had an uneasy feeling in his stomach but he ignored it and kept staring into his former sensei's eyes.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Zeramaru thought for a moment thinking about what lenon said.
"you know for a while there you sounded like an absolute idiot" Zeramaru said hearing what was said by Dara. "You had no reason for revenge but you sounded like it was the most important thing in the world. Yet shockingly what you said after your sensei corected you was also stupid. Let me just quote you "if im going to protect this village" boy if you have listened to your sensei you would have made a decision. Indecisive ninjas slow others down but dont be rash"

Zeramaru would have had an easier time if he had byakugan but he did not so what he did was to use is plain eyes to search the office by glancing then he slowly left.

((Zeramaru assumes that Lenon is the sensei))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 pm

((Yeah, but he's kinda just the Academy Teacher. ...And wait, Dara sounded like a complete idiot or Lenon? I think it was Dara, but....))

Lenon watched Zeramaru leave, pretending not to notice his looking around the office, but keeping it in the back of his head nonetheless.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 pm

User ImageVrail waited as he overheard some of the onconversation, yet didn't caught anything important.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Dara considered Zeramaru's advice but ignored it. "i said If i am going to protect the village." Dara put emphasis on the word as he spoke. "but i guess if i ever leave ill be killed... so its more wise to just stay here... but seeing that i need training ill be taking my leave... and for the record, i do still have a friend. he's right outside this door." Dara said as he stood up to leave and walked around lenon over to the door. he placed a hand on the door knob but didn't open it yet, as if he was unsure weather to open it or not.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:46 pm

User ImageVrail was growing very impatient, he felt his white chakra mix with his lightning chakra and start to spark up at his hand as he thought about using the White Chidori on the door to open it. Then he decided not to as he changed his mind he thought he might get into trouble if he hurt anyone on accident.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:51 pm

((Dara tell him to open the door please.))

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Lenon smiled and disappeared in a plume of smoke.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:36 am

Masterharper of Pern
User ImageVrail punched the Door, making it vibrate. He was getting irritated.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:13 pm

User ImageVrail leaves without talking to anyone.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 am

User ImageVrail walks back and leaves a note on door then runs off to the gate. He wanted to talk to the Kusakage but since she wasn't there, he could only explain his reasons with a letter.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:19 am

The Letter says:

Dear Kusakage-sama,

I have been wanting to ask you if I could go train on my Lightning Element, in the best place there is, in Cloud. Since you are too busy, which is understandable, I have left you this message to let you know that I have gone to become stronger, only to help Grass and it's strength. I will return to protect Grass once again.

Sincerely,
Vrail Hatake

P.S. I'll be sending Snake(Summons) reports regularly
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games