Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

A faint smile graced Rini's face at not-Sin's answer. She closed her eyes and took several breaths before pushing herself up into a seated position -- not letting go of his hand. She winced and scowled as pain shot along her back and down her arm. At least the blood flow had slowed considerably. She hated that light-headed feeling -- the one that still lingered and forced herself to sit still until it passed. Once it was gone, she squeezed the man's hand and then released it to carefully shrug off her robe.

The black fabric fell away to reveal lacerations across her back and a deep stab-like wound on her upper right arm, near the shoulder. Rini began to carefully pick out any lingering glass from her arm, absently glancing at Aki and asking, "Mind getting my back? I can take care of the arm but I can't reach those." Her voice had fallen into the steady, clinical tone of a medic and her fingers worked expertly with her shoulder wound, cleaning out any debris before pulsing green with healing chakra and starting to knit the tissue and skin back together.

As she worked, the High Priestess's gaze darted up to not-Sin and she gave him a soft smile. Maybe there was hope for him yet -- but she could not continue to treat him like her Sin. That would probably only confuse him more. She needed to help him find his own way in his own time -- as painful as that process might be for her. "You have questions, yes? Don't be afraid. Ask and we shall answer as we can."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 640

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Watching her pull the glass from her body, he was a bot lost. It was clearly not normal, but he did not understand it fully. When she began to ask home about his questions, he did not hesitate. "What is Sin?' he asked. He had heard the word over and over, but had no idea what it was.

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini's fingers faltered for a moment, but she quickly regained her bearings and returned to her work. She did not immediately answer, taking a moment to calm and formulate a proper answers. "There are many answers to that question, for there are many sins, so to speak. Sin is a person -- a person's name. It's short for Sindenky. Sindenky Sosei. He is -- or was -- you -- my fiance, my love, my life, my heart, my anchor . . . my sin." Her smile turned almost nostalgic. "Which brings us to the next answer. A sin is an act that some might considered reprehensible -- a transgression of divine law, one might say."

The High Priestess laughed softly, talking less to not-Sin now and more to herself as she continued, "Ironic, ne? That's exactly what he is -- my Sin and my sin. Perhaps that's why He never liked him." She shook her head, lifting her gaze to meet the masked man's. "But I do not regret my sin. I never will."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 638

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As she spoke his heartbegan to race, he forced his finders from her hand as he took a step or two back. "w-.....what?" he mumbled in a hushed tone. His eyes were locked onto Rini, not moving, and filled with confusion. How has he Sin? How was her someone that already existed? Impossible! He was nothing! He was nothing that had become something! Someone had not lost their life in his creation...... This is what he was thinking. Thinking that he recklessly destroyed life, in order to create his own. The liar-Sin fell to his knees, clutching at his chest. This pain was different, this pain was worse. "I'm ......" he wanted to say sorry, but that word had not quite touched his vocabulary.

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini stilled when the wound in her arm finished closing and she spotted not-Sin's reaction to her answer. Of all the responses she might have expected -- horror, shame, and remorse was not one of them. Her eyebrows furrowed and she shifted off the stretcher to kneel in front of him. One hand moved to stroke his hair while the other lightly touched beneath his chin in a gentle urge to lift his head. "Sorry. I'm sorry. That must have sounded -- I did not mean to upset you." Heat coursed through her chest, flowing from the pendant and carrying a maelstrom of emotions and half-thoughts from the Bond. Oh, so that was it.

The High Priestess forced down her own roiling emotions and wrapped her arms around the pained man. Her cheek touched his and she spoke softly in his ear. "It is not your fault. You have done nothing wrong, Zaiaku-kun." A pang of guilt struck her heart in the 'name' she had chosen to call him. Zaiaku in the old tongue -- the tongue Jashin had gifted her -- meant sin, after all. How could she call anyone but her Sin by such a name? This man was not her Sin -- he was but he was not. She shook the guilt away and pressed onward, rubbing his back. "You did not kill my Sin. You may dwell in his body and carry his mind somewhere within your own, but you did not bring his destruction. That fault lies with another. It is not your burden to bear. I do not blame you."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 636

User Image

((Edited the name she called him because my translator was doing something weird . . . should be right, now.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki had to step back to allow medic's to attend to Rini's back. They did their job and gave her space, for the careful and commanding gaze the Kage gave them scared them from trying to direct Rini in anyway. The medics hurried off to care for other patients. Aki stood off awkwardly to the side watching as Rini explained what Sin was to her. The reaction that followed was surprising. Though as confusing as Sin's collapse was the kunoichi seemed to understand as she consoled him. Aki approached the pair and quickly spoke to Rini, "I need to go speak to that boy, I will return as soon as possible."

With that the kage left, gained the room number of the boy, and approached it. With a knock she entered and looked down upon the boy. "I'd like to speak to you." She said simply clasping her hands together. The clone remained standing, "I ask that you be honest with me. What is your name?"

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I need to know....what i am." he managed to say. He had no idea what anything truly was. He needed to learn all he could, and did not have a lot of time to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini nodded slightly to Aki in acknowledgement as she stroked not-Sin's hair. "To be honest," she started slowly. "I don't know. I can only guess." She hesitated before continuing slowly. "My Sin died . . . was killed -- right in front of me. One of the people that took him from me was the woman that -- brought you back. She took his body and did -- something -- I don't know what -- and you are the result. I suppose you are his new incarnation -- Sindenky reborn as someone new . . . but again, I can only guess."

The High Priestess pulled back slightly to study him with eyes that held no small degree of sadness. "Everything about you is the same -- from your face to your natural abilities to the mark I gave him . . ." She dropped one hand to his chest -- to rest over the mark of the Blood Bond on his heart. Her voice dropped to barely a whisper. "It's all there . . ."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 635

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man sat in silence for a long time. He was working things over in his mind. It took him some time, but he finally realized what death was and that he had been created. "Library.." he spoke the word as if it was an answer. As if someone had asked a question, he looked at Rini, for he was unsure of its meaning. The word had just pooed into his head, like a memory.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini blinked and rocked back on her heels. "Library?" she echoed. Her eyebrows drew together in confusion. "That's a place of knowledge -- a building full of books to read and learn." She stood and offered him her hands. "Kusa should have one. I can show you if you want." Her voice held a hint of uncertainty. Why would he want to go to a library? What did he expect to find there?

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 634

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rising to his feet he nodded. He was not sure what the library would hold, or why he suddenly thought of the word, but it made sense to him to go there. What he needed was basic knowledge the type of thing you never waste time teaching anyone outside of a child.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright, then. Come with me." Rini started toward the door but stopped and grabbed a nurse. "Could you find and tell Aki-sama that I have taken -- my companion to the library? I don't want her to worry." The woman nodded and scurried off, leaving Rini to turn back to not-Sin. "Shall we?" With a smile, she led him from the hospital.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 633

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Follows.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:30 am
User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Medical][Gennin]
"My name is Niko Moriiumu." The boy stops and holds his tongue a bit he doesn't want to speak out of line, not knowing exactly who this gorgeous young lady is--she could be dangerous. Quite dangerous indeed, the young boy turns his attention fully towards her. "And What might your name be?" He asks kindly. "If we are to talk it would be nice to know who I am engaging with in this conversation of course." Seeming well enough polite, this is a huge contrast to the young teens. . . potential.

"...Not about tears anymore"  

marquis27

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

His last name struck instant recognition within her. "You're Shoko's 'son' aren't you?" The clone couldn't help but stifle a laugh. "I should have guessed that a strange trouble maker like you would be hers. I am Chiru Aki. I suppose I need to figure out your punishment..." She fell silent as she mused about what to do with him. An idea struck her. A girl like Shoko would probably be best to deal the punishment than Aki.

(( I'm really sorry this took so long to post.
I became suddenly very busy with school, social life, and my own health now. ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games