Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((Who ever is fighting Mr. Fish boy here, because he attacked the Tree. It is pissed and going to help out who ever attacking him. Cause it is a BFT, a BIG F**KING TREE, so roots attacking, leaves like shurikan, regrowing cut off roots and branches. You know all that good stuff. Im guessing Lenon is going to fight him, so rp as tree as well))

((Ahem...*cough cough*))

One of the puppet's arms reached toward Xantos and released a stream of poison as Lenon jumped back to avoid the kick. The puppet with the double-sided sword came in, swerving his body and spinning the weapon as it aimed to reach Xantos's body with the attack.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:27 pm

(Oh.....sad face.)

Xantos reached to the side of his head, swinging his ANBU mask modified into a gas mask onto his face and filtering the poison. As he went back towards earth, since he was airborne, he timed it perfectly as he put a foot on the swinging double bladed sword and used it's momentum to propel himself at Lenon. He made handseals and a fireball formed in his hand, almost like the flaming version of Chidori. He trusted his open palm at Lenon's chest.

Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five)
Description: This is where the technique evolves into one of the most deadly techniques within the Leaf. This is the stage before Kaseiken, the only move of comparable strength to the Chidori within the Leaf’s arsenal. In this building block, however, the user mimics the hand movement and effect of Chidori, replacing lightning with flame. Here, unlike the techniques leading up to this, flames now spring forth from the user’s entire hand. If the user balls their hand into a fist, however, the flames immediately disperse and the jutsu is cancelled. In this way, only spear-handed attacks can be made and their potency is increased so that most defenses can now be pierced.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:33 pm

((Buahahahahaha!))

Lenon twitched his finger and the puppet nearest them aimed one hand at Xantos as he jumped off of the sword and one at Lenon's feet. The one aiming at Xantos launched senbon out quickly, and the one at Lenon's feet released a smoke bomb that quickly covered the area, and Lenon disappeared from view, along with one of the puppets that quickly jumped into the smoke.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Xantos firey chidori hit something...however, not anything like Lenon. He angled his body into a flip upward to move away from the senbon, using the puppet he struck with his fireball as leverage. As the smoke cleared, the puppet he had hit was burnt on its torso, with a large hole in it. He waited for Lenon to reappear.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:48 pm

There was a loud creaking noise as the Great Tree swung one of it's limbs at Xantos. The large branch's leaves sharpened and stiffened as the limb swung close enough to the ground to hit Xantos. Lenon was standing on another one of it's limbs, and he was pulling out another puppet to defend himself against Xantos. This puppet was short and fattish (like Sasori's) so that Lenon could get in, and he did just that.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Xantos did a hop back as the branch sliced across the fabric of his shirt. He focused with his byakugan inside the puppet, able to see Lenon's chakra system, but not his actual body and tatoos. Xantos made handsigns, conjuring up a water barrier around him, protecting him from the tree's attacks, then he rasied a palm at the puppet, focusing on the chakra system to aim at. If his attack was successful, he would be able to control Lenon, and due to being inside the puppet, he would have little room to avoid it.

Kinjutsu: Hada Shihai (Forbidden Release: Body Control)
Desctription: Because of the ability to control and mainpulate water, and because the human body is mostly made of water, this technique can be used. This jutsu allows the user to control the water within a living being's body, thus controling their actions. Becuause the water in a body is not connected to the willpower or strength of a person, this power is dominate and can be broken; however difficult, making this a very deadly justu.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 pm

One of the water clones from before shot out a quick string of handseals. All the grass around the area began to quickly form into an area around the clone, which then would form into a dragon. The dragon flew in front of Xantos as he raised his arm and the dragon's mouth opened and fired huge spears of hardened grass, much stronger than steel. It continued it's barrage as the second clone appeared on Xantos's left.

Eimai Furouryuu no Kusa (Great Elder Dragon of Grass)
Description: According to some legends, the Tree of Life which is located in the very center of Kusagakure once housed a dragon of immense size and immeasurable strength. It was said that it was as ancient as the Tree itself, and drew its strength from it. In respect for this myth and in an attempt to recreate it, the user calls upon all the grass around them, sharpening and fashioning them in a great torrent. Transforming into the gigantic form of a western dragon, equipped with a tail and wings, the user will maintain this form for a limited time. Nearly the size of small a house, at its center is the user, protected as if encased in armor and incapable of using any other jutsu until this technique concludes. From its gapping maw the dragon may fire hardened spears comprised entirely of grass, which span about 10 feet in length and can pierce even the densest metals. Its hide is a fine composition of defense in the form of large scale-like grass blades, capable of weathering even the hardiest of physical or elemental attacks. A truly terrifying technique, only the most revered are in its possession, and for good reason.
Note: While in this form, the user loses the ability to use any other technique until he or she reverts back (or cancels the technique), but they are instead granted a few passive ones. For one, they are once more covered in grass that is both extremely durable and have the annoying effect of cutting opponents that try Taijutsu on it. Also, they are able to use their tail (which measures anywhere from 25-30 feet) just as fluidly as they would any other appendage, the tail is also covered in razor sharp thorns. Granted very limited flight (varying from 30-40 feet in the air at most), they are also capable of firing volleys from their mouth while airborne. Another ability that they now possess is that they may travel as a veil of grass from one place to another (as a form of Kawarimi). But most importantly, with the transformed grass the user is protected against most forms of attack. Only taijutsu or ninjutsu of the same ability may penetrate the hide and reach the user while within this form.

The second clone first used the Grass Thorns Skill to harden the grass, then send a second wave of chakara into the ground. The remaining grass flew up and all pointed at Xantos, a considerable amount of grass all aiming at him. It began to fire the grass quickly, although only one at a time. ((Think like a machine gun.))

Kusa Hari no Arashi (Storm of Grass Needles)
After using the Grass Thorns Skill to harden the grass into needles, the user sends another wave of chakra into the ground. This one causes the needles to instantly fly up to hit an opponent. Unfortunately, all the needles are shot in the same direction. At Jonin the user is able to control the grass even better, causing it to float in the air and strike all at once, or even a single blade at a time.

A third clone, a little ways away, turned his chakara to the plants. Four Venus Fly Traps grew quite large, and covered the area with chakara to change it's molecular structure. The venus fly traps grew even larger, and teeth began to form as the plant's vines reached out towards Xantos.

Jin-Kippan Kusaki no Jutsu (Man-Eating Plants Skill)
A secret jutsu that is only known by the most elite ninja of the village. The user creates four Venus fly-traps that are three times the size of a normal human. Calling forth chakra, the user covers the floor with it, changing the molecular structure of the vegetation around the user for two-thousand meters where they so choose. Concentrating their chakra into four big pools, they begin to cause the plants to grow. The enormous bulbous head is the first thing to appear, followed by the thick leafy stem of the plant. The mouth of each plant is filled with razor sharp teeth of some unknown genetic make-up, but they are more than enough to rip through human flesh and chomp through bone. These plants are different from the normal Venus fly-trap in more than just size and the ability to eat people, they can also pull in their prey with their four large vines with small Venus Fly trap mouths, that are hidden in their leaves, and they can also move by their roots acting as legs to carry them from place to place. The Jin-kippan Kusaki are very moist by nature as well, making them nearly immune to fire. Jin-kippan Kusaki are always hungry and may attack the user once their objective is completed.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm

(Daaaayumn. You had me scared. But then I saw the most simple solution ever...no seriously my eyes grew like two inches when I saw the attacks and I said: Oh s**t, out loud.)

Xantos engaged his byakugan, using it's signature move. "Heavnly Spin!" He spun around, emitting chakra all over, repelling the attacks. As soon as it was done he kicked up his sword with chakra and flew back up into the air to avoid the venus fly traps. His heart skipped a beat in relief when he found he had avoided the attacks successfully. "Well...you didn't do much to dodge...looks like I have control now." He used his control of the water in Lenon's body. He focused on his arm...to reach down to where ever he kept his senbon needles...and then to reach back up and stab himself in the jugular vein.

(Feel free to avoid it if you want to live...I might've missed something and probably did.)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 pm

((xD Lol. And I don't mind Lenon dying, it's just the fact that he's a sealing ninja that I'd miss. And let's see...does Xantos know puppetry? This is the essential part that can either kill Lenon or save him.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 pm

(I would love to kill you...Xantos has dabbled in puppetry...he has the basic knowledge of it, but he dosn't really use it)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm

((Hmmm...basic? Either way, I has a plan!))

Lenon's hand reached down, shakily, toward the needles. The arm then bent upwards, slowly, and slit where Lenon's jugular would be. The body then fell over inside the puppet, motionless.

((Either way, my neck is slit.
I was thinking about a new RPC in Leaf, because I don't know much about them.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

(So....are you dead now? Or just faking?....somehow?)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

((Just noticed, you can't body control man. Lenon is a human puppet. No water to control.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:39 pm

((GOD DAMMIT ISHMAIL! That was what I wanted him to think. I do things for a reason.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 pm

((So were you faking or something? Because if so, I will allow it providing that fire doesn't meta-game the information.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games