Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 pm
(same here bt i just wanna talk to people though)

"If you need me ill be in Sound village. If you want to see my true power then follow me..." She walked at first as she leaped foward landing on a tree as she started to run heading ti the gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:26 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
The clone vanished in a veil of flames, to notify the real Ryugan.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:45 pm
Hya followed Mizu.

EXIT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."User Image

It had been a long time since Amara had relaxed in the hot springs, and she figured it would be as good a time as any to do so. Especially with what she was going to have to do later.

She proceeded to the lockers and undressed down to the bare essentials. Grabbing a towel, she placed it over her body and made sure to lock the locker before heading to the hot springs.

Gun was following close behind, and laid down by the water, not really wanting to get wet himself. Amara headed into the hot springs and leaned back against the side as she started relaxing. The water was so calm and peaceful, and so far she was the only one here in the springs. Atleast that she saw, which made it all the better.

"What am I gonna do Gun? I wonder how all this is going to effect my stance here in grass..."

Gun's ears just twitched before the jackal let out a cute yawn. He rested his head down into his paws and closed his eyes.

"I guess I could always just go back with Velox...but I don't want to end up on the run...Oh, I hope that Arekku didn't do what everyone says he did..."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."User Image

Once Amara was finished relaxing she headed out of the hot spring and gathered her things. After getting dressed she headed out with Gun towards the Kusakage's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:19 am
User Image

Yumi

Yumi headed for the hotsprings and she walked to the lockers. Seeing that there was no one but her there she undressed completely and only wore a towel.

She stepped into the water and removed the towel as she relaxed. "I'll need this before I take on Zephyr." She said to herself as she yawned and relaxed herself in the mixed area since no one was around.

KazElli

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Zephyr knew Yumi had a bit of a slacking nature before battle, she would need her muscles relaxed before she could attack with her speed so he guessed she was here.

He went to the locker room and then undressed and wore a towel. He then went into the hot-spring for a dip. "She has to be staying in the female only place." he thought then he wandered into the mixed area and spotted Yumi.

Zephyr got close to Yumi and then grinned. "So slacking off again-desu?" he said as he glared at Yumi with sharingan activated.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image

Yumi

Yumi was startled hearing Zephyr's voice and immediately she jumped and then she noticed she was naked and she landed and sank into the water till it covered her chest.

"Give back those scrolls." she demanded as she raised her fists. "I can still pull of my ninjutsu but I'll ruin the hot springs. I'll have to take him down with a punch. I hate collateral damage. Anyway he will only use genjutsu so I have no problem" she thought and you could hear a grumbling sound.

She suddenly darted off towards Zephyr to kick him.

((You chose to fight here cause I'll be forced to punch and kick you cause I dont have my katanas while you can still pull off genjutsus thats really evil of you.))

KazElli

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image

When Zephyr saw Yumi jump he saw her entire body and blood dripped down from his nose. But when he heard her voice he snapped back realizing it was a fight and when she tried to kick him he ducked underwater and then he again was stunned when he opened his eyes seeing her body.

"Pull it together you can rape her later." he said to himself as he lifted his head out of the water and then he made a set of seals and preformed Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike).

To Yumi he suddenly kicked her in the face but he did not do anything yet. Zephyr then was going to punch her in the gut.

((I just realized...where will my shadow snakes come from if i use it.))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:50 pm
User Image

Yumi

Yumi reeled back when Zepyhr "kicked" her and though it hurts she was able to jump back when Zephyr tried to punch her.

"I'll be too slowed if I fight in the water and even if I hide underwater that sharingan of his will aid him in seeing me so we might as well fight on land."
She thought as she ran on to dry land.

She picked up her towel and then gripped it, she was going to improvise a whip out of it. She also picked up a rock and threw it at Zephyr's head.

KazElli

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image

Zephyr easily moved a step to the right and dodged the rock. He too climbed out of the water and grabbed his towel. "This fight is really ridiculous-desu." he said as he rant towards Yumi and then he jumped to kick Yumi.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 pm
User Image

Yumi

Yumi grinned and stepped back dodging the kick of Zephyr. She then ran towards him to tackle him she tightened her towel to use it for strangling Zephyr if she manages to tackle him to the ground.

KazElli

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image

Zephyr just then realized that if he touches Yumi for too long she could fuse into his body and he would die.

He immediately darted to the right to dodge the tackle and then he made a set of handseals. "Suna no Akushumi (Taste of Sand" suddenly sand filled into Yumi's mouth and while this would distract her Zephyr ran to knee her in the gut with full force.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

Yumi

Yumi started to cough up the sand but no matter how much she did it just kept forming. She was in trouble out of the twins Mai was the one that knew Kai and she always cut her hand to get out of genjutsus.

Zephyr easily kneed the frazzled Yumi. She desperately kept coughing as she tried to remove the sand.

((It lasts 4 posts right?))

KazElli

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

Daiki had been watching the entire time, he watched closely wishing he had his Sharingan. When Yumi fell to the ground he dashed toward with such speed in a cyclone motion using his Tomahawk. He was moving so fast it kicked up dirt and wind and water with violent force. "Time to die," he said as he knew that this guy used Genjutsu meaning if he was forceed to fight anyone as fast as Daiki no matter what he would be ********, his close quarters was as strong as a dead cat.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff