Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel tapped the heavy mask in thought for only half a minute.
"You, more than anyone else except two people, know me Tetsuo-kun, so yes, we are friends." His eyes crinkled over the rebreather as he smiled at the boy.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

"Good, well then I need to tell you something." He smiled as he pulled up his long sleeve to show a small patch of his skin that was seemingly plant like. "I have the same abilities of those fromthe Hyaka clan, I'm going to be transforming... but I need you as my friend to protect me when I do." Tetsuo knew he seemed a bit unexplained but he needed to know first.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel's eyes shot open wide when he saw the plantlike growth on the boy's arm. He reached out one trembling hand, the material on his hand tracing the growth tentatively.
"Jono..." He breathed out in shock, the plant growth sending him through a riot of memories and emotions. The young man stood up for a moment, his silver eyes unfocused as he stared at the past.
When his eyes finally snapped back into focus, he laid his hands on Tetsuo's shoulders.
"I'll protect you Tetsuo-kun... I know a bit more about the Hyaka than most, and if you are related to them in any way... I will protect you with my life my young friend." His words were solemn as he spoke. For a brief moment, Ronnel could almost see the enigmatic and pranksterish Jono Akako standing where his student was. I owe him that much at least.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 pm

With sparkling eyes Tetsuo hugged his sensei but without the henge Tetsuo's chest wasn't as boyish at it first seemed. But it wasn't much of a difference. "I think I only have a day before I begin to morph." Tetsuo said with a slight grin.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel's eyes tightened for a brief instant, fast enough that only a jounin or another medic would have even noticed. While the difference was slight indeed, Ronnel was a Jounin caliber medical shinobi. He quickly put a couple facts together, then shrugged mentally, deciding that it was his student's secret, and not one he would shatter.
"Well then, is there somewhere you would rather do this? I doubt you want to begin the metamorphasis in the middle of Kusagakure... when.. my friend went through his, he retreated into the desert, burying himself in sand dunes until it was complete. While I can't give you a desert... I could manage a couple sand dunes if you'd like."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Tetsuo smiled "I want a forest, or a garden." 'His' smile was large as he looked around, being in the grass village that wouldn't be hard.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:48 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel's left eye crinkled.
"Sorry Tetsuo-kun, I'm a Sunaton wielder, not Mokuton or Kusaton. However, I do know that there are a couple good gardens around the town, I suppose we should find one ne?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 pm

"That'd be awesome," Tetsuo said with a grin his face crinkled from his constant smiles. I think you should leeave a clone so the others can know."

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Indeed. Sunaton: Suna Arashi Bunshin no Jutsu." Ronnel uncorked two bottles at his waist, letting two piles of sand fall out. Wind swirled aorund them, mixing in with the sand as it began forming two clones of the jounin. One clone bowed and headed for the Kusakage's office, while the second nodded and sat down at the bar.
"All right then. This is a Sand Storm clone, capable of jutsu. The other's won't suffer any from me helping you, as my other clone is going to request scrolls for them to learn from. Lead the way Tetsuo-ch-kun." The Jounin nearly slapped his forehead, but disguised it by swinging the hood of his cloak over his hair once more.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Tilting his head to the side Tetsuo began to walk around, searching for some sign of a garden. "Ohh whats that!" He said pointing to the large hotel far off in the distance surrounded by wild life, he just began to walk to it.

(Masumi's Meadow)

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:17 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel just grinned slightly under his mask and clapped his clone on the shoulder before setting off at a light jog after his student.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:20 am

As the time passed Tetsuo and Ronnel arrived. Having bought clothes that fit him when in his true form of a woman Tetsuo was now wearing a henged blue almost purple hoodie with light blue faded jeans. But when he was in his true image of being a woman he had on a sleeveless black tunic with a belt, dark see through "stockings" with black hi heels that could be exchanged for sandals. The one accessory Tetsuo didn't change was the red scarf that he tied around his right leg when a boy.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:33 am

Respect gets you a lot in this world...
User Image
"Alright, you're clothed now brat. Give me back my damn coat. This village is cold." Ronnel ordered a serving of ramen.
"And then, after I set up some privacy seals, you are going to explain the need for secrecy."
Are you worthy of it?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:38 am

"Can't I keep the coat, it reminds me of you." Tetsuo said with a grin while in his head he was cracking up inside.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 am

Respect gets you a lot in this world...
User Image
The gold flecks in Ronnel's eyes darkened at that one as his eyebrow began twitching rapdily. He flicked a senbon out fast enough that there was a small sonic boom in the room, destroying his clone utterly. The whole while, his eyes were on his gerderbending student.
"Give. Me. Back. My. Trench. Coat."
Are you worthy of it?
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games