Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:08 pm
The blast went through the blade and through the Barzam's cockpit, making it explode.
"We lost Brenden!"

Geno looked at him with a grin before returning to his normal form and grabbing onto the spear.
"You rely too much on weapons, greenhorn..."

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:15 pm
Demi had then suddenly taken out her blade again, smacking the shield down on the Bolinoak as it was about to latch onto someone else. She then grabbed the main camera of the suit, blocking and crushing it slowly with her hand as she brought her blade back behind her.

"What's the matter? I kill your boyfriend or something?" Olskey laughed, before he was suddenly sent flying back. Due to his main camera being destroyed (again) he laid where he was for a moment, lost, before there was suddenly a blow to his side.

...Something seemed a tad off about Demi... Since Brenden was gone, she attacked more brutally, not giving much thought to hat she did, paying no attention to the dodges or blocks made by the Bolinoak, or attempts to latch onto her like he had done to the other pilots. She just kept swinging wildly.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Dojime slid down the spear and punched at the Gundam's face, before grabbing onto the spear again. He took hold of the spear, and pulled it away from his grip, kicking the gundam away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:02 am
The Asshimar flew backward in a lazy fashion before holding out the rifle, aimed right at Dojime. There was a hum as it was being charged. Instead of fighting normally, he was conserving energy into the rifle in order to have an opportunity to vaporize his opponent.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:08 am
"Ho boy." Olskey yawned, looking over at the Asshimar's rifle. "Yeah, you're all ******** now." He chuckled.

That's when Demi looked up at the Gundam and Asshimar, seeing the rifle aimed right at Dojime. "Sir!" She called out, flying towards hem to get Dojime out of the way, but something was holding her back by the leg..

"Nuh-uh-uuuuuh. I can't let you interrupt Geno's work." Olskey wagged a finger on the suit.

Demi just glared back at him, before taking his idea of using everyone like a flail and swinging her leg around, using the Bolinoak to hit the Gundam away from the rifle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:03 am
Geno just watched as Olskey was used to get the Bolt Gundam out of the way just in time to dodge the blast. He had moved it up slightly so that Olskey wasn't hit, and he had now fired on over half of the LionHeart Mobile Suits. The blast not only vaporized anything it touched, it also drew everything into the implosion afterward like a small, temporary black hole.
"...Pity..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Dojime was getting ready to grab the gun and point it upwards, then something hit him and knocked him out of the way. "Damn..." he cursed. He would have been set up for all kinds of close quarters moves if he had got a hold of that gundam. Dojime flew towards the gundam with the big gravity gun, spear at the ready, shield guarding his front.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:09 pm
"See what happens when you interfere with problems that aren't your own?" Olskey asked, looking back at Demi. He couldn't help but do it..

Demi just stared at the empty space where people and their suits used to be. It was all she could do. "I.. I killed them.." She said quietly to herself. "I killed them.. I killed all those people..My friends.. allies..all of them.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Geno looked at the Gundam with a bored expression.
"...You don't have much to your style, so you..?" he asked as he put the rifle back into the slot on his back.
"Come on then...I'll break that spear in two..."

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm
"Style is over rated," He spun the spear behind him and swung it from top to bottom across the enemy gundam, the motion was a blur. "Efficiency is all that maters," he usually didn't talk to his enemy, but this guy clearly wasn't going to shut his mouth.

"Demi," he called over the radio. "Focus, it was ether them or the whole ship if he hit me."

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:21 pm
The Asshimar merely dodged the strike with ease as he moved behind the Bolt Gundam.
"...Is this the best KAVA has to offer..? It's just like when I defected...Such a sad military..."

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:26 pm
Dojime swung threw, resting the spear on his shoulder and thrusting it behind him aiming for the suits camera, at the same time turned to face him. "traitors..." he mumbled to himself.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:29 pm
Geno grinned as the spear came closer. He raised his arm and took the blow. The spear cut into the armored forearm and stopped. Geno then yanked the spear out of the Gundam's hand before breaking the spear as promised.
"I left out of discontent...What is the point of a useless power like KAVA..?"

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:35 pm
"I should have hit him instead though.." Demi mumbled quietly to herself after several moments. Everything was just moving in slow motion for her right now.

"...Wow... You gotta be pathetic if your freaking out over them!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:39 pm
"Demi, do something!" he ordered. Dojime's power fists lit up qas he dropped the shield and he sent a series of fast, powerful jabs and revers punches to the enemy gundam's face and chest. Most of his rockets and stabilizers rooted him in place, thus increasing the power of his strikes.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games