Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inaluke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Gothika nodded and picked Hakai up agian, placeing her on his shoulder he jumped back out the newly self repaired window, landing hard on the ground below, leaving a small crater behind him as he sprinted off towards where Hakai had pointed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:54 pm
Kumizu walked into the lounge with Riiko, still angry at himself. Oh well. He had to put it behind him, right? There were restaurants, but he wasn't all the hungry. He didn't watch much television, so that was out of the question. He looked over into the arcade and spotted the Time Crisis games. That was something he'd come back and do. For now, he was content to sit with her and talk.

Just before he sat down on a cushion, he asked her, "Did you want something to drink, or anything?"  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:57 pm
"Naw i'm good but thank you"she said as she gave him another smile, the room had no fireplace, but she wasn't that cold. She looked around and saw a large black blanket, she smiled as she took it and put it around her. "So how long have you been here?"she asked him as she looked back at him, glad to be warm again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:05 pm
Kumizu could tell she seemed happier now that she was inside. He let her get situated with the blanket and then sat next to her, putting his cane aside. "Well, I've been here a couple of weeks. Spent my time outside of class just exploring, really. Nothing very exciting has happened to me." Sure, it was a lie, but he didn't need to worry her. For now, he could just enjoy the small talk. "And you? How long have you been here?"  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:10 pm
"Er a day..."she replied laughing slightly, she thought he was hidding something but wasn't one for prying. She snuggled up to the couch and then looked back around the room. Most people had gone to bed, the few remaning where deep into their own things. "So have you ever met a fox deamon?"she asked laughing slightly knowing that there were a few in the school that were working as waitresses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:16 pm
Kumizu smiled. He watched Riiko as she was snuggling up to the couch. She seemed so carefree, so happy. Then he realized he was staring and also looked around the room, trying to hide the slight pink on his cheeks. When he turned back to her, he looked normal again. "Well, I've met plenty of demons in my travels, as well as a lot of other creatures..."

Kumizu wasn't sure what else to say at this point. He wasn't going to go through and start a list, but he had just let his voice trail off. "So, what do you think of the school? What you've seen, of course."  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:24 pm
"It's alright..."she said as she looked at him, her cheeks unable to hid the pink in them, her heart thumped as she moved closer to him. She leaned in looking into his eyes her own, she leaned just forward enough to kiss him and then suddenly withdrew. She looked up at him, her eyes almost scared "I'm sorry, i don't know what i'm doing..."she replied as she went back to the other side of the couch and didn't meet his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:35 pm
Kumizu realized what Riiko was about to do as she started to move closer. He didn't feel as surprised by it as he thought he might've... but then she pulled away. Now she wouldn't even look at him. The whole scene seemed incredibly awkward to him.

He had to admit that he was scared. His past relationships had usually ended... badly. Kumizu sat still for a moment... then swallowed. He'd never run away, and he wouldn't do it now. He turned to look at Riiko; she was still avoiding him. He slid over to her and removed one glove. He put the bare hand on her cheek and turned her to face him. "You shouldn't apologize. You haven't done anything wrong." With that, he closed his eyes and kissed her.  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:38 pm
Riiko's eyes went wide and her face went bright red. However she soon returned the kiss and then broke it her face still the same shade of red. "Um....thanks"she replied softly, the kiss still fresh on her lips, it felt sweet and soft, it was perfect. She now couldn't quite meet his eyes, but for the reason that she was blushing so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:49 pm
Kumizu's face was as red as Riiko's, but... he didn't regret doing it. Now he just needed something to say. "...You're welcome..."

Now what...? Hell if I know. He'd never been in a situation quite like this, and was partially glad that they were the only two people around. "Um... well... you didn't answer my question." He tried to say it jokingly, but he still sounded nervous. "... What do you think of the school...?"

He didn't like the space between them so as he spoke he slid slowly under the blanket with her. He knew that if he'd stop if she asked him to.  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:53 pm
She was nervous and a little too much for her liking, it was this guy....no one had gotten to her in a while and it was all happening a little too fast for her, though her heart was pounding all the same. "Um its fine...."she said still not able to meet his eyes, and unable to stay like this any longer. She suddenly sat up and said "Um wanna go grab something from the Dinning hall?"she asked nevously though her cheeks weren't as pink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:59 pm
Kumizu hadn't really expected this kind of reaction from Riiko. He was about to mention the places here, but something told him not to...

Instead he stood and grabbed his cane. "... Sure. We can go, as long as you don't mind the walk." Kumizu couldn't believe this was happening, especially right now, at this point. But something had sparked within him when they kissed, and he wanted to spend more time with her.

He picked up the blanket and dropped it on the couch, then turned to Riiko. "You may lead the way."  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:03 pm
She gulped a bit as knowing this must have made him think she was weird, but she had issues dealing with her emotions at times, and the curse that was put on her didn't help either. The constant reminder on her back, the tatoo of the fox, as if her fox ears weren't bad enough, the tattoo reminded her that she would have to be carefull with who she loved or even liked. ((you post first again please, i'll be there in a sec ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:38 am
Chiro was hafway done with his pizza. There's nothing as good as pepperoni, even if it's not on a pizza. Little greasy though. He saw something vanish between Kikari's fingers. "That's a" neat trick. He stopped talking halfway through as he saw her face. She was focusing on something. She's concentrating really hard, if i put my hand under her eyes a hole would be burned through.  

Chase Arni

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:45 am
Hakai let out a loud scream. She was starting to hate this....alot oh so much...and why couldn't he go a little easier, she was only human. Oh god. She clug tight around his neck not wanting to fall or anything else of that nature. Its like riding a mountin for damn's sake.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games