Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 am
Jean continued to wash her hair in the pond as she stepped out, her silohette highlighted in the sun's shadow. She then began to dry as he picked up her clothing and put her clothes on. She tied her long hair in a ponytail and had a riske outfilt. Her midsection showed a little as she walked back towards the house. She walked in from the back, leading to the kitchen. The food massaged her nose as she smiled. "Umm smells great" she stated with a laugh as she took a seat looking as Ayante cooked.

Jarlin continued to sleep when he felt his body being lifted as he cracked his eyes open slightly he saw Goldor as he was quickly tossed into the house. He then awoke and looked around the aquamarines were beautiful to him. He felt a great spiritual presence from them and decided not to touch. He smelled the food as he walked down the hallway, his small feet making a rhythmatic pattern as he arrived in the kitchen..."Um excuse me" he stated politely.

Tabitha continued to walk as she reached the edge of the forest. She breathed in hoping that her next move would work. "Members of the Conflicted...please make yourself present...I am here to offer a service" she stated with sincerity.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:03 pm
Ayatane had missed Brim and Rapture as they turned and seemingly fled from his cooking, but Jeans sing-songy laugh caugh his ears as she came in. He looked over his shoulder and offered his usual smile graced his features.
Good morning, did you sleep well? I'm close to getting a plate full ready. Seeing as your the first then it should be only fair that you get the first serve. There's also fresh orange juice in the icebox should you like.
Ayatane flipped some bacon and pulled a clean plate from the batch and placed some eggs and, when they were ready, some bacon. Quickly refreshing what he took off for Jean. He turned and place the plate of food infront of Jean. It was then that a small voice spoke up, Ayatane turned his head and saw a young boy come into view.
Oh? Hello there. Ayatane really didn't know what to say, was this boy one of the Blessed that he didn't know that was staying with Goldor or was it someone like him that came across the group for one reason or another. She looked over at Jean to gauge her reaction to they young boy.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Jean looked at Ayante as he spoke to her. "Thank you...I'd like that alot" she stated as she looked at him prepare his masterpiece of a breakfast. She stood up, going to get the orange juice as she poured a glass for herself and left the pitcher on the center of the table. She looked at his creation of food as she began to eat. "This is very tasty" she stated. "Thank you again" she stated with a smile. She then looked as a young boy appeared in the kitchen and looking at Ayante. Well...he's not a warlock... she thought to herself. "Hello little boy...are you lost?" she asked him.

Jarlin looked at Ayante and then at Jean. "I know you're wondering...well I was sleep outside and then the big meanie threw me into the house..." he stated. "Well My name is Jarlin...and well....Alice told me to come here" he stated as shock was writen over Jean's face at Alice's name.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:50 pm
"And why may I ask...should we accept your services, sister of the church." A voice said with demonic sounding yet taunting tone to Tabitha from within the shadows of the forest. A moment later, out stepped Abigail, her eyes locked on Tabitha who was offering herself to the conflicted. "The church, and their almighty God, with they so called pure ways are, and forever will be the enemy of all who embrace the mystical energies in this world. So why, should I allow a traitor to all witches, to her own kind, into the greatest of covens? Speak girl..and choose your words wisely." Abigail demanded, speaking bearly above a whisper, but there was no denying the bite in her words. And as she let her words hint towards, she knew that Tabitha was a witch like herself. She could sense it in the girl's pressence just as well as she could see the witch traitor.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 pm
Tabitha heard a voice that was as cold as ice. She looked as Abigal. She looked at her. "Well...I dont consider myself a traitor at all" she stated. "When I was younger my mother was killed, she was a witch, why she didnt destroy Salem along with herself I'll never know" she stated. She brushed her white bangs with her hands from her face. "I merely do my job, because being a lone witch is difficult...you have to look out for yourself. I harbor a great hatred for the people of this town...they took the one person who truly loved me away" she stated. "Anyways...these years I've perfected my magic, being claravoyant and a necromancer, I have nearly complete control" she stated. "Not only that..I can disguise myself to look like anyone" she stated removing the mask from her cloak and put it on her face as it morphed into Abigal's face and even sounding like her. "As well I have a book full of powerful herbal spells and summoning that a warlock gave me last night" she stated. "I believe that I can be of great service...it took me a while, but I believe that I'm making the right decision to come here...I can even battle you if you choose to test me" she stated with a smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 pm
The night seemed to pass slowly for Eisti for her mind was plagued with nightmares of the events that had happened yesterday. Estimating, Eisti assumed that she had only gotten a total of two hours asleep. When morning rolled around and Brim awoke her, she resisted an urge to pick up the heaviest object in the room that she could lift and hurl it at him. It was not very becoming of her, so she didn't do it. She merely sat up and rubbed her eyes. Her dress was wrinkled from the restless sleep last night and her hair looked like it was a haven for rats nests. She sat up and placed her feet on the floor slipping her shoes on and walked towards the door opening it. "Good morning, Brim," she said in a friendly tone. Of course that tone was mixed with weariness. She ran her fingers through her hair. Big mistake. She yelped as she yanked a rather large knot and sighed in distress.

Telaria awoke the next morning. Even though she had trouble sleeping as well, she did not look it. True her hair was messy from a restless nights sleep, but there were only a few small knots, which would be easy to get out with the help of a brush. She sat up and stretched. Having gotten a little more sleep than Eisti, she did not look as weary. She pulled her boots on and straightened the small wrinkles in her black dress, which she had slept in last night. She then went to the bathroom that adjoined the room and washed her face and cleaned her teeth in the wash basin. She then pulled her hair back in her usual high ponytail and strapped her katana at her waist. She then sighed and walked out of the bedroom walking down the stairs towards the kitchen to see Ayatane cooking. "Good morning," she said with a small smile. "Would you like any help?" she asked curiously.

Aelor had failed to sleep last night, but this was nothing new to her for these days she spent many nights without sleep. When morning came, she sat up and jumped down from the roof disappearing into the woods before she was seen. Later, she would visit Abigail and see if the young witch had any errands for her for she usually did sometimes. But until then, Aelor would enjoy the company of the plants and the animals that were her only friends.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 pm
Jean looked at Jarlin and shook her head. "Wait a minute...did you say...Alice...but she's....dead" she stated with a shakiness in her voice as she saw Telaria come in she nodded. "Good Morning Telaria...this young boy claims that Alice told him to come here..." she stated as she took a drink of orange juice.

Jarlin looked over to Telaria as he walked in, observing her long red hair. "You're very pretty miss...but what she says is true...I talked to Alice and she's very nice" he nodded as he climbe upon a seat and grabbed a slice of bacon off of Jean's plate and began to chew.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm
Goldor shook his head. "Another person under the same delusions."
He stated as he began to walk away. "I know just about as much as every-one else. The City is in danger. I just have a different view on it."
He told Rapture before walking into the Kitchen. When he realized how crowded it was he turned around, and left. He didn't have time to deal with these people. He needed to get back out there, and make sure that witch Aelor didn't send word to her companions. "Now if you'll excuse me trespasser. I have to make sure more dangerous trespassers don't get in."
With that said to Rapture, Goldor left the manor once again.

~*~

Brim chuckled lightly at Eisti's distress. He reached into one of his pockets, and pulled out a small comb. "H-Here. It isn't a brush, but it should help a little more than your fingers."
He offered Eisti holding out the comb with a soft smile on his face part of him hoping she'd take it, but another would understand if she did not. "Oh, and That Ayatane fellow took over the kitchen."
Brim added with a small sigh.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Telaria turned away from Ayatane for a few moments to look at Jean and nodded. "Good morning," she replied before her eyes fell upon Jarlin. He was a small young lad. He looked no older than seven or eight at least in her opinion. Telaria studied the child tilting her head slightly and smiled warmly at the young lad. She could imagine Goldor's reaction towards him. "Well if Jean trusts you, then so do I," Telaria said making her decision. "Do not be afraid to ask for anything," she said patting the boy's shoulder gently before turning back to Ayatane awaiting his response to her earlier question.

A grateful expression came over Eisti's face and she took the comb from him. "Thank you," she said gratefully beginning to brush the tangles out of her hair. It wasn't as affective as a regular brush, but it did the trick as her hair soon began to take on it's usual black sheen mixed with a silver hue. She then handed the brush back to Brim. "I see," she said. "Let us hope he can cook then," she said, her lips twitching into a small amused smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:00 pm
Brim shifted in place while Eisti combed her hair out before taking his comb back when she handed it back to him. He stuffed the comb back in his pocket and scratched his head. "Ah.. Uh.. So we are two out of three normal people dragged into this.. So... So you know if you ever need to talk my ears are open."
He told Eisti with a small sigh. Brim was nervous. Every-thing that was happening was finally sinking in, and honestly he was a little afraid.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Eisti tilted her head slightly blinking a few times curiously. It then dawned on her that the two of them were both in the same predicament. While she was not being hunted down by the townspeople, it was very clear from Telaria's vision that she would be soon. She looked up at him seeing the fear in his eyes and opened her mouth to speak. "I'm afraid too," she admitted. She had never been one to hide what she was feeling for bottling up your emotions often meant inner destruction upon the soul.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm
Matheus looked towards the door hearing the voice of Brim. "I'll be right out." she called truthfully enough. She was almost finished getting dressed anyway, completing her outfit with an essential jacket that would help to hide some rather important feminine curves. Soon after Matheus left her room, though was a little puzzled that she had to unlock the door. "Goldor..." she whispered with a soft sigh. It must have been him who locked the door. Who else could do so from the outside?

Matheus followed the scent of bacon and eggs to the kitchen, where she found people beginnign to gather. And also...a young boy who she hadn't seen before. "Well hello. And who might you be?" Matheus asked, looking towards the child sitting down helping himself to bacon.

Abigail raised an eyebrow slightly, "Is that so? And why have you not come forward sooner with your talents?" Abigail asked Tabitha. Abigail began to move further into the forest, and motioned for Tabitha to follow her. "I do not test new witches in such brutal ways. I will allow you into the coven. But know that you will be watched closely by our members." Abigail said warningly. She paused suddenly, and turned to Tabitha, "Tell me witchling. Are you really ready to give your life to the conflicted? To searve for the good of the coven, in all ways. We do not take betrayel lightly...if you ever should decide that you cannot complete a task for us."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 pm
Jarling continued to eat the bacon in a gulp as he looked at Matheus with big blue eyes. "Im Jarlin!!!" he said with excitement as he offered "him" his hand covered in grease. "Alice told me to come here...she said you were all great people" he staed with a sigh.

Tabitha listend as Abigail continued to speak. As Abigal continued to speak, Tabitha followed her deeper into the forest. She smirked looking at Abigal. "It took me so long, because I never like to enter a situation unprepared" she stated. "What good would I be if I weren't at the peak of my abilities" she stated with a smirk. "There is nothing that I can't complete...I'll do anything, I have no emotional ties to anyone" she stated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:12 pm
Brim let out another sigh, and looked down towards the floor. "It's something new to me."
He told Eisti before stitching his hands together, and then undoing it, and scratching his head. "And all this... Just for trying to save a stranger. I never thought that I'd be dragged into an entirely new world. I had no idea magic was entirely real."
he admitted with a soft chuckle.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 pm
Thank you for the offer, but I think I got everything. To tell the truth... the frying pan is doing all the work for me. Ayatane beamed letting go of the frying pan to raise his hand to her cheek where he softly pinched with the back of his index and middle finger. Did you sleep well, Telaria?
As much as he wanted to be a little cheeky and give some playful teases, Telaria might not have been comfertable with that infront of her friends. So he finished up the bacon and eggs for everyone... even Goldor should he get there on time. He passed out the meals the drinks. Turning off the stove he walked beside Telaria. He brough up his hand one again and took a lock of her hair and softly brough his fingers down their silky length.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games