Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm
"Wait Ristuka why you wanna know its not even that big of a deal its notting" leaves to playground chasing Ristuka.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm
Dredd was taken aback by the looks of the dorms, which looked like a big sphere floating in the air. He'd like to see what the architect was smoking when they designed that. They were already inside and heading to his dorm, having already dropped off Mizuki's things, but he just couldn't get over the fact that they were inside a giant ball. "Building are square, this is weird dude." He said, turning his head to Mizuki as they went to his. It was short walk and Dredd was dissapointed that he lost his stuff, but he could stand wearing the same thing twice, not like anybody would notice. Actually, everybody seemed to have the same stuff on most of the time. Odd. Regardless they had arrived at his dorm, Dredd unlocked. "I dub thee Dasa de la Dredd!" He decreed as he opened the door and entered.

"Hey sweet digs yo." He tossed his backpack over onto the bed, where it laid on its side for a moment then fell off. " Dang."

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:59 pm
Mizuki had spent a moment marveling at the floating buildings as well, gazing up and wondering what type of telekinetic was able to do that. Maybe she'd be able to do it someday, lift up buildings and keep them floating for people to reside in! Actually, it seemed really dangerous and unnecessary, but she supposed there must be a reason for it. So she entered, trailing behind Dredd as they journeyed toward his room. Besides, hers had been the same, and they'd entered and left successfully without anything falling.

"I'm more worried that it's.. floating," she replied, glancing back at him before continuing up to his room. Once inside, it was easier to forget what exactly they were in, and she smiled as the door was opened and the room was dubbed. Her eyes followed the bookbag, and she let out a small laugh, one that sounded a little nervous. She was glancing around, looking for a certain little critter that'd scared her half to death in the past. Then again, it'd be odd if he was already here, waiting, before Dredd even arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:59 pm
"Oh yeah that too, I bet it's all smoke and mirrors though." He said, heading over too his bag to make sure nothing broke when in fell off the bed. As he was setting it up, the floor behind Mizuki began to sink until it fell away into a black hole around five feet wide. Random teeth emerged from the edges of this pit from nowhere. Then color began to swirl around inside, like something had chewed up a rainbow so that all the colors were all dark and mixed together. If one peered into it they would see all sorts of strange lights near the "bottom". Dredd turned to see them and began to make a "cut it out" motion with his thumb jutting across in front of his neck when the pit began spitting out luggage.  

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 pm
Mizuki nodded, lingering back as she watched Dredd check out his bag. Her eyes strayed to the window, and then felt something, and sharply turned. "Wha..?" The floor was opening, into a gaping hole. At first she thought something had gone wrong with whatever kept the building floating, that it was beyond just smoke and mirrors. Then she noticed teeth, and colors swirling inside it. "D.. Dredd..?" she stammered shakily, hastily moving away from it. She stumbled a little, her back pressing into a wall and her wide eyes locked upon the sight. She missed Dredd's motion, but she saw the luggage, and in a split second, frightened confusion shifted to a look of bewilderment. "Is... is that yours?" She blinked, pointing a hand toward the tooth lined hole, her eyes finally turning toward her short companion.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:17 pm
" It's nothing. I don't see anything. There's nothing there stop staring at that spot on the floor where there is normal things going on and not whatever it is that I have no idea what you're talking about at all." He rushed over to it and stood in front of it in a vain attempt to block it from view. He whistles nonchalantly as a red sealed envelope with gold trim whipped past his ear and onto the bed. Dredd puffed out his cheeks as bigger suitcases bounded out of the hole." Man they must be doing construction or something. Magic construction that makes girls hallucinate that's probably it don't you think? I think so."Dredd was a better liar that that, but he could tell he was pretty much screwed.  

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Mizuki blinked, grey eyes watching blankly as Dredd rushed over and stood between her and the portal.. thing. He didn't think he was hiding it, did he? She tilted, squirming a little, leaning side to side as she peeked around either side of him, then ducked quickly as a letter shot out. "What are you talking about?!" she cried, arms practically flailing as she paced, trying to see as much as she could. "What is that? Is that your lost luggage? What's going on!" This was so weird! "Why... why does it have teeth?!" There was no way she was just imagining this, was there? No! He'd known just where to stand to slip in between, so he must've known where it was too, and therefore seen it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 pm
A bead of sweat rolled over Dredd's puffed cheek, she'd really caught him with his pants down, he never thought someone would actually see one of the portals. Everyone on the other side was usually so careful that these would only open when noone else was around. Either way, not much he could do to weasel his way out of this. " Well." Unfortunately he was sworn to secrecy...but Mizuki was his friend. " You know I'm not really 'from here' right? Let's just say for now that I'm a little more 'not from here' than I led on." As for the teeth and her other questions. "Yeah they're mine and I have no idea. They're pretty white though, I wonder how it brushes?" he said, turning to inspect them himself, even going so far as to kneel down and poke one.  

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Mizuki stared fixedly at him, awaiting an answer. This was one case where she really, really needed to hear at least some sort of explanation. So for now, his sort of vague reply was enough... almost. She wasn't sure if she'd get more though, so she just nodded and accepted this. "...for now? So I get to hear more later?" she added, unable to keep from asking at least that much. She watched as he turned, her lips twitching into a smile as he commented about brushing. "I don't know... Does it bite?" She crept up behind him, peering around him as he poked at one of the teeth. Looked like a rather dangerous pastime to her. But... she kind of wanted to as well. Though, her eyes slipped to stare at the lights down in the depths of the portal instead. "Seems like an effective way to transport luggage though..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:57 pm
" I got rules I have to abide by, but yeah, later." Dredd used the word "abide" so he was pretty serious. Dredd could tell her about the portal for now at least, that might satisfy her for now. " It just has teeth, it's not really a mouth. It's a portal thingy." Dredd used the word "thingy" so serious time was now over. " Yeah man, it can zip me pretty much anything I need long as the portal is wide enough. I can send them stuff too. S' a two way thing." He said, looking down at it rather proud, remembering some things he had sent back home that would have caused a stir. Namely a potato. He got a letter back for it scolding him for not explaining it was vegetable and not an explosive. Which reminded him. "I better read this. I hope there's some money or something inside!" He said going over to pick up the envelope.

As he stooped down to pick it up the portal began to close, have given it's last bag. The teeth drew closer and closer together until they were all intertwined with each other like the teeth of a zipper, then they sunk into the floor and dissapeared.

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:05 pm
Rules to abide by... That wasn't a very Dredd-like statement. She'd better watch what she said for now and hope she'd get a chance to find out more later. But then the moment passed, and he started sounding more like Dredd, so Mizuki relaxed again with a small sigh. She cautiously reached down, just barely brushing her finger over one of the teeth, almost too quickly to even feel it. But she was curious, and she wanted to be able to say she'd touched it too. She wasn't a coward! Usually. "So it leads to your home? ...is it how you got here?"

She glanced back to him curiously as he wandered toward the letter, and she shuffled a little closer to the portal again, only to leap back a second later as it started to close itself up. She stumbled back, caught herself, and decided to turn and wander back toward Dredd, casually attempting to catch a glimpse of the letter. "...what's it say?"

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff