Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:12 pm
Lia nodded. She had about 5. Its not like she was a fashion maniac, but her mom definetly was and took her shopping every chance she should get, and while Lia herself never bought much... it was sometimes hard to resist. She returned with a pair of sneaks that were blue and grey.
"Here you go, and you can keep them, trust me." Lia said with a laugh while handing the shoes to Rini.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:16 pm
"Thanks!"she said nodding her head as she slipped the shoes on, socks underneth, amazingly she had rembered her socks but no shoes... "I'll pay you back with intrest"she said handing her 3 100 dollar bills". "Ready to go?"she asked happily admiring her shoes for a moment ((lol her parents left her billions of dollars, manily because her father left her all his money before he killed himself))  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:21 pm
((Right... lol))
Lia gasped at the money, "Eh, no I couldn't really. Its fine, I had so many pairs, seriously, you don't need to pay me!" Lia handed back the money and smiled, "Lets go, I bet the food here is great also." and with that she started walking out the door, wondering where Rini got the money from. And anyways, the shoes didnt even cost more than 100$, did they? She wasnt actually sure, it wasn't like her mother ever cared how much money she spent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:24 pm
She shrugged her sholder and then set the money back on the bed, adding in the back of her mind that she would have to find a better place to keep it then her backpack. She walked out with Lia and closed the door, she picked up her key (that she had found in her pocket by magic a few seconds eairlier) and locked the door. "Race you there!"she yelled suddenly breaking into a run to the dinning hall ((meet you there!)).  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:59 am
Rei walked down the hallway and into the elevator. she clicked floor three and waited. as she arrived she quickly exited the elevator and wallked down the hallway. she walked down the hallway untill she arrived at room 310. she took out the key she had hidden in her pocket and unlocked the door.

she went into her room and put the key on the desk after doing so she opened the drawer that held her sketch notebook. she then closed the drawer and put the sketch book on the desk. she grabed a pencil and thread it through the loops that held the book together. she then picked the notbook back up and held it at her side with her left arm. she then picked the key back up and left the room.

After leaving the room she locked it and put the key back into the pocket and headed for the elevator. once inside she clicked the botton that allowed her to go to the roof. she looked at the floor ad the door closed and the elevator began to rise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:38 pm
Lia jumped down into Rini's room also, but then went over to her room next door to change. She put on some new, dry clothes, and then sat on her bed waiting for Rini. Her bed was really comfortable. Almost like the chair down in the student lounge except different. Maybe it was because that was a chair and this was a bed. She couldn't really be sure. She found Takuto there and snuggled up with him.
"Takuto, I'm so sorry I left you here yesterday but don' worry. You didn't miss much. I'll bring you with me today ok?" Takuto's head did the familiar nod drop and Lia got a small backpack that she could put Takuto in. "There you go!" she said happily.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:42 pm
Riiko dropped off her from her cloud bed and walked over to her large walk in closet, rembering that she still didn't have much in the clothes department. She sighed as she looked through and was able to find some clean clothes. She changed into a pair of jeans with writing all over if from her friends at the orpahange and a plain white t-shirt. She still had on Lia's shoes and smiled as she looked at her wet, messy hair, and then walked over to Lia's room "Ready?"she asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:45 pm
Lia nodded and grabbed the bag with Takuto. She blushed, still embarrased by him. She sometimes thought it was weird that she was embarrased by him. The one thing that had kept her sane (or at lest semi-sane) during her childhood.
"Yeah. Um, Takuto is coming this time too," She said scuffin her shoe.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:49 pm
Riiko noticed that Lia was embrassed by bringing her stuff animal around with her but Rini just laughed. "Don't worry Li, i still have a blue blanket from when i was 3 in my room"she said. She walked with her out of the dorm, actually that was lie, because she had nothing left from her childhood but she still acted like a kid most of the time and had childish ideas constantly in her head, at least Lia had grown up on the inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:51 pm
Lia felt a bit releived after hearing that and she walked out just a little bit after Lia. "Ok, so, do you just want to wander around the campus? Or how about..." Lia was cut off when her stomach gave a growl. She hadn't had breakfast yet, "Actually, Breakfast would be nice. To the dining hall?" she asked pointing her finger out the door. ((meet u there?))  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:05 pm
((yeah you post first, though))
Riiko nodded her head as she streached her arms again and then walked out of her room reminding her to lock her door as she locked her own and started to walk with her friend to the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:21 pm
Kika walked up to the girls dorm buliding wondering if this was the right place. SHe walked inside and saw several girls wandering in the halls. Kika set her bags down by her feet and asked," Excuse me where do I find my dorm?".  

Rebel_Princess

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:23 am
Riiko walked with him into her dorm room her hand on his till she opened the door and let go. "Um just wait a few minutes and i'll be ready"she said as she grabbed a swimsuit from her closet and ran into her bathroom to change.
Earlier post descrpiton:i want my bed to be large and be soft like a cloud and float high up from the ground, with a the japense symbol for a fox on the covers". "The closet, i want it to be large and have an area with cusions on the ground in case any creatures come to stay in my room". "The walls i would like in a forest theme, and have three different settings with the outside to go with morning, afternoon, and night". "The celling should be quite the same, but have a latch so i can go directly to the roof, and the carpet have a feild of sun flowers on it, real ones". "I don't care much about my dresser, but for a bathroom, i would like my tub to be a small hotspring with trees covering it, or rather a dimension into a nearby forest".  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:57 pm
Mikhail walked in with her, and then blushed. He waited at the door to the dorm and held his eyes closed. He felt wierd bieng in the girl's dorm. He had never been in a girl's room, not even Natishkas. In the institute, that was punishable by execution, going into the opposite sex's dorms, so he had never gone in there.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:15 pm
Riiko got dressed in a purple tie up bikini and brushed her long black hair so that it was soft. She tied it with matching purple ties and then walked out of the bathroom, she smiled when she saw Mikhail standing there with his clothes. "Hey, M, you don't have to keep your eye's closed i changed in the bathroom silly"she said laughing slightly.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games