Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm
"Mia told me she shot someone...I don't care. At least you're alive. That's all that matters Helios." Nephilis walks over to his dresser and takes off his coat and shirt revealing a large bruise on his back. "Goddamn it. You and your exploding arrows...I guess it's what I get for taking over a country. Okay Burning Star, we have to move on to phase two. Send someone over there to take over. Run the place ragged and do nothing but send both you and I money. That should take care of both our finicial problems until I talk to Marx tonight." He takes a seat in a small wooden chair by the dresses and sighs disappointedly. "Dulceri will be there negotiating that land deal with them. We have to be discreet with this Helios."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm
Amara looked at Krys as she sighed. "I know" she stated with a laugh with her new found friend. "I have alot of meat in my bag, so food isnt a problem. I also have a lot of medicines, and..." she sniffed the air. "There are several towns outside of Shale we can rest at" she stated with a sigh.

Helios looked at him and then outside. "Yea, I have that taken care of. An assasin of mine, he's very skilled. "Azulan Mirvou" he stated. "He's the most discreet man I've ever met and always has his lips sealed" he stated. "And he has the most amazing power. He can either cancel out everyone's power in the same room or can switch abilities with other people through touch...it's amazing...anyway all loose ends in Silicia are tied up and done" he stated with confidence.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 pm
Krys nodded and smiled. "I'm pretty well-set, too," she said, standing and slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Tell you what...let's go to that place you were talking about before...oh, what was it? That place in the air," she said. She wasn't always the sharpest knife in the drawer when it came to facts and place names, but when it came to fighting, there was definitely few better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm
Rygor looked at Amiea "I can't help it I've failed at so many things that I'm not sure I have and confidence left" He said. He then smiled "but it helps to talk to you after all you and nephilis are the closest to family I have" He said. He leaned over and hugged her he wasn't sure why but it made him feel a little better. When he let go of her he looked away "Sorry about that I couldn't help it" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Amara looked over at Krys and smiled. "It's Noroa, I've heard that there are a lot of books there as well it has a perfect climate and everything, and some of the rarest animals and plants there" she stated. "I'd like to stay there a week or so" she stated looking at her as they both set out. "Oh are we still stopping at the different shops before we leave?" she asked her.

Amiea looked at him. "No problem Rygor" she stated with a smile as she looked towards the palace. she was sure that the help were having a time with her children in there. She shook her head as she smirked a little. "Would you like to go for a walk Rygor?" She asked him with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:30 pm
Royce Darkener

"That is what I wanted you to think..You see I have a home there...and must take the responsibility to keep it you know lively.. but I work in Shale..so thats the reason" as Hal slowly got his equipment and slowly took his Tenshu uniform.

Sera watched him as he got his Tenshu uniform and his other equipment. If he lives in Tenshu, why'd he choose to work so far? She shook her head, sighing. Oh well. Whatever. She looked out the window, thinking for a moment. "Well, do you want company? Traveling alone can get....Boring." She said, for lack of a better word to use.

The Raining Soul

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:34 pm
Krys shot a glance over at the flowershop across the street and considered it for a moment. "How about we stop here on the way back through?" she suggested. "A nice little treat at the end of our outing before we head back to Kilitia."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 pm
"Deal" she stated with enthusiasm as her and her new friend had left the city of Shale as they trecked through the desert like conditions. "I cant believe how people complain about Shale, I mean it's a paradise compared to Kilitia" she stated with a light laugh as she removed her cloak revealing the rest of her body that had both human and animal characteristics, her tale swishing behind her as she looked into the horizon.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 pm
Rygor smiled at Amiea "sure why not" He said. He stood up and held his hand out for her "I think it sounds like a good idea" He said. He looked around them. One of the reasons he liked the place was because it was beautiful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 pm
Amiea took his hand as they began to walk. The crystaline setting made her feel serene. She looked at him. "So Rygor, what made you want to be a body guard instead of being a commander or something of that nature?" she questioned with a sigh as they passed a large museum.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 pm
"That's good." Nephilis looks forward past Helios into a well of deep thought. "Okay, so we have them. As soon as we have everything paid for, it's done. No more. I can risk my friend's nations being destroyed anymore." He stands up and approaches the window seeing Amiea and Rygor walking and talking. "If we can get them on board with out plan, it may not take the estimated month. It's be reduced to two weeks at the most. Now, Noroa is going to pay Dulceri. They said they would. From there, I begin to pay them back secretly. Once that's done, I'll have joint control over the little nation. I'll do what my father couldn't and expand this nation. Thanks Helios...for your help. Now, how do you know your friend won't get big headed and try to kill us with his new nation?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 pm
((I discovered something tonight in night 2 in a row of no sleep that I feel I must share. The whole process of making chocolate milk goes a heck of a lot smoother when you take the inner lid off of the new bottle of chocolate syrup...))

Krystina walked alongside Amara and chuckled as she loosened her vest a bit. "It is rather warm," she said. "But then again, I do believe that people like you and I- whose elements are high in energy and therefore high in heat- are already accustomed to dealing with high temperatures. The sand, however...I could do without. It gets everywhere." She didn't feel the need to elaborate because she was sure Amara completely understood the lament.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm
Rygor looked at Amiea "To be honest I think it was Nephilis. He helped me back when my dad was alive" He said. He looked into the sky as if reliving the memories "the first time was when I was caught stealing food he stopped the guards, and then after my father died he gave me a home" He said. He smiled and looked at Amiea again "That was when I came to live with you guys" He said. He looked infront of them "It was then I wanted to do all I could to protect all of you I owe him everything if it wasn't for you him I would probobly be dead" He said. He looked back at her "what about you have you ever wanted to do anything else?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Daphne stepped off the boat, brushing off her black dress with a tired swipe and stood up to see Dulceri. She smiled wearily and walked over to him, putting her hand on his cheek. "Hello, darling... How is the building project coming a long without me?" She said softly, giggling a little. "You've been keeping up with yourself right, not causing any trouble?"  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 pm
Helios looked over towards Nephilis and rolled his eyes. "Listen fairy...I know him, he's extremely loyal...he owes me anyway after my father made his people nobleman, it's no problem" he stated with a sigh. He looked at Nephilis once more and snapped his finger. "As far as those two, I'm sure your little flunky will follow" he stated with a laugh. "But Amiea, she's a little headstrong" he stated with a sigh.

Amara looked at Krys and laughed. "Yea, it's murder getting it out of fur as well" she stated with a laugh as they passed many and many of sand dunes in the desert. "So do you have a family, if you dont mind me asking?" she asked her in a polite tone, she knew better than anyone on how people were sensative about their past

Amiea looked at him and thought about it. "You know...I dont really know" she stated laughing out loud. She looked and giggled. "Well actually...when I was younger, I used to want to be a singer" she stated. "But I've always feared for my younger brother" she stated. "I feel that it's my duty to watch him...though he has proved that he's capable of holding his own. I guess I can pursue my singing career" she stated with a smile.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games