Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 pm
Looking around she gasped almost in fright.. but then she smiled and loosened up and began to enjoy the sites she saw. " Wow this is great!" She exclaimed excitedly and giggled when looking to her best friend " When did you learn to do this Nokay?" She was curious  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:12 am
Nokay looked behind him and smiled. "This blade is really strong and its giving me this power and since I'm touching your hand you have it too now." They were now clear of the city and entering the range.

[exit]

Hakora vi Britannia

Axel Ryukai II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

It is time for the Rebirth...

Baksuetai_Tenshi
(( Hakora, be nice! And he had alot of points saved over))

Kyo felt sick to her stomach not long after she was saved by someone who appeared to be her best friend from her old village. Her mind was preoccupied but she was feelingso drained... what was going on? " n-nkay?" She groaned and let her upper body fall to the ground. " Whats going on?" She began to feel sick, like she was going to puke... She closed her eyes and curled into a ball...

Fang Saw Axel and let a small hiss escape his big mouth then he dropped his head and whines deeply as if he was worried about Viper. Viper on the other hand kept up a steady tempo in her breathing, and for once in her lip, she looked to be in a state of peace. Her expression was blank but her skin was rich in color for once and her body no longer looked ill or tortured from the little training she had recieved. When Axel yelled out her name, her only reaction to it was a sudden intake in a deeper breath that broke the tempo for a moment. But that was not going to wake her up so easily

Axel remained crouched there, utterly lost as to what to do with the current situation. Thinking of nothing else, he raised Viper's head and legs and lifted her into his arms, cradling her gently in his arms as he stood from where he was crouched. He looked to Fang and nodded. "Follow me, I'll take her somewhere safe." He hoped his tone was reassuring, but in truth he wasn't totally sure of what he was doing. He was sure, however, that he was going to get Viper out of here and relocate somewhere else.

{{To Ethral Range}}

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:17 pm
Darkness gathered in the city. At first, it was small, just a barely visible shadow. But slowly, it grew, emitting a presence and increasing in size until finally it took shape, and had a body.
"Ahh...It feels so good to be back..." Naru said, as he finally reformed.
"But this city...it's too quiet...too peaceful. I think I'll spice things up a bit, and have some fun!" Naru raised a hand into the air and started drawing power from the world around, summoning all the available darkness. "And now...it's time! Demon's Awakening!" he shouted out, as he thrust his glowing hand into the ground, creating a portal to the UnderEarth. It happened slowly at first, just a few small demons at a time. But then slowly, larger and more powerful ones began to come through. "Minions of the dark! As the bearer of the Dark Genesis's power, I command you! Spread your darkness throughout the city! Attack anyone who dares to stop you from doing my bidding! Turn this city into a home for Darkness!"
Naru smiled and laughed as he watched the darklings set fourth. Things in Ethral City were about to get very interesting indeed. He turned his attention to the building closest to him, a rather large mansion. "Yes...this will do..." He walked the short path and went inside, ignoring the screams of those currently living there, screams that lasted for only a moment, which nobody else would live to hear. Naru let his powers run free, altering the house and twisting it, warping its image to his liking. It would become his own fortress in this city, his stronghold. And from the main chambers withing this new dark castle, he would eventually rule this realm.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 am
Agito arrived in the city a little bit before the demons appeared. "Well looks like i have found where this new aura came from, lets see if i can talk to him." he said as he turned his demon cloak into wings and flew over to the newly built castle. He arrived at the castles front gate and there seemed to be some guards...demon guards to be exact, Agito walked up to the gate preparing himself to fight, but when he got to the gate the demons welcomed him and opened the doors.

Agito walked into the gaint hall looking for the person responsible for this. "Hey! is there anybody here?" he said as he readied his sword just in case. "I felt your aura and i wanted to meet you, i want to know who you are and what is your purpose?" he said hoping he will not be hostile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 pm
"Well well...it seems the first one has finally arrived." Naru grinned as he materialized behind Agito. "They once called me Naru. Who and what I am now are of no importance. As to my purpose, well, that's simple. I plan on eliminating the powers of the Light from this realm. The Light has been in power for far too long, and it's time to restore the balance. Now, what will you do?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Limit Trigger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Loathing

Exosus looked around cautiously as he entered into the city, his long golden hair flowing behind him simply. A complex design of tattoos of grey and pure white. His skin was tan, and his face was beautiful. Because of the way he looked, he was a very powerful looking man, although from the lack of energy flowing off of him, it was obvious it was confidence, and not true strength, at least not as of yet. Drawing a blade, he walked forward to that who was making a disturbance.

Holding out the large blade in front of him, it was held in front of his body as it pointed to Naru. "Master of darkness... that controlled by the genesis... I will destroy you."

Shall be defeated

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:56 pm
"Well looks like we have the same goal, I too want to see tha fall of light by the darkness that i control." he said as he looked behind him.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Naru smirked at the blond man's remark, and looked towards Agito. "Well...It appears you have your first test then.Go ahead and dispose of this intruder, teach him his place in this world. It shouldn't be too hard for you to accomplish, if you're a true wielder of the dark."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Loathing

Agito, a man of some power, yet he was not as equal as some would think. With his multiple attacks and weapons, he completely neglected to train, therefore, with the amount of strength he had in his small arsenal, it would not be as difficult as expected, yet to come out unscratched would be impossible. Looking around for a moment, he sighed, pulling his blade from his side, unsheathed, and pulled it out casually. Walking slowly, his expressionless face turned into a smile, as a large amount of light red energy formed around his perfect body.

"Come on!" He screamed, as his blade slashed down against the surface of the ground, sending a shockwave of fire and powerdrive towards Agito, the the while, his gaze did not leave that of Naru's, the power simply by looking at the man staggering. He cringed, and jumped back, ready for his true fight with the one that seemed to be taking orders by this master. Exosus Rushed forward, fully aware of the danger, slashing at Agito's stomach, holding his arm in front of his face, his only guard against death.

Shall be defeated

Limit Trigger

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 pm
"Hmm is that all." he said as he stared at naru. The intruders attack surged torward him it hit him and there was a small explosion. As the smoke cleared six spikes decsended back into the ground where his demon cloak was. "Was that your first move, well i guess it can be helped, lets see ill fight you with out the help of my sword, ill just use my element, Dark Claw!" he said as darkness gathered into his hand and formed gaint claws. "But that isnt all, Beast Transformation jutsu!" he said as his body warped into that of a lycan, all of his senses, stamina, strenght, endurance was hightened. Agito then charged in front of the intruder and brought down his mighty claw with incredible speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm
determined hell
Loathing

[hey... message a mod about that skill of yours Gomen, it is suppose to be in the transformation section, and according to your profile, you have not purchased it yet, and that is clearly a physical change. ]

After cracking his knuckles from his powerful attack, he was stunned when it was basically deflected. It seemed as though Agito had some sort of skill, with his large arsenal of moves. Yet as Agito rushed forward, the darkness surrounding him was not enough to cause fear. Watching closely, it was as though hell had broken loose within the man, yet he held his blade over his body, forcing powerdrive through his body, and through his weapon, giving him the strength to stop the attack, giving him the time needed to move, and slash at the back of the beast, as large amounts of fire exploded into ash around him. Jumping backwards, his yellow hair shined brightly in the forsaken sight of the monster.

"Damnit, its just so corrupting is it not?" Exosus screamed, his own power overflowing out of him. Twisting around his body for just a moment, he made sure that Naru did not try a thing, before rushing forward to attack, fire exploding from his weapon in a flash, a large ball of fire sent long range from the tip of his blade. Exosus stepped back, maintaining slight distance, in order to avoid turmoil, and perhaps death.

Shall be defeated

Limit Trigger

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm
[[[ok...just a side comment...at this current point in time Det, my character could easily over power yours. Try to keep in mind I have *unlimited* darkness points, a maxed out custom element with it's own set of skills, regeneration skills, as well as a level 75 weapon, with skills. And you're in a castle of darkness that *I* designed. Now, I'm not saying i could/would kill you with just a few moves, but honestly, thinking that you could prevent my character from doing anything, just by shooting a glance at him, is a bit insulting.
Next comment. As far as Gomen's ability, it is allowed, with strict guidelines. First of all, it is only a *TEMPORARY * *slight* power up. meaning it lasts maybe a move or two, and only increases the damage/speed physical attacks. it does not alter his body nor does it give him new abilities. As long as he keeps it reasonable and within the ranges of the skill points he's invested into it, it's fine.]]

Naru watched the two fighting figures, slowly thinking to himself Well..this certainly is entertaining...and obviously the portals here are drawing the attention of others...Perhaps now would be a good time to go take care of unfinished business... He stood up and called out to Gomen. "I'll be back soon. Try not to die before I return." With that, Naru vanished into a pool of shadows.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:26 am
[[guys, from this point, continue the fight in the Castle of Darkness thread.]]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 pm
Tobias walked through the city gates. He walked into a local bar and posted a note on one of the posts outside. It read: "Join the resistance... NO, not the Rebels, the other one! This is for anyone with considerable strength who hates the world." He then walked inside and got a drink. Three minutes later, he walked outside to see a horde of warriors ready to fight. "That was fast." Tobias said.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games