Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:36 pm
"I went home early today." She responded not wanting to say she felt sick when she didn't. She had already told three people that story and they believed her so far, but she felt kind of bad about it at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:51 pm
Zyx looked up and saw both Hotaru and Kiara. He wondered why Hotaru was there, since it was still school-time. "Ne! Hotaru-chan! Daijoubu?"  

Darkness Cake

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:58 pm
((Ugh... I don't know what to do with Ariel or Haru... they're just... there ><))  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:40 am
Kiara looked at Hotaru, "Are you feeling alright, did something happen at school?"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:13 am
"No im fine." She responded, as she stood up from the spot where she was sitting. She dusted off her uniform, not wanting to leave any dirt on it, as she turned her attention towards Zyx and Kiara. They would probably both scold her for leaving school early, atleast that's what she assumed they would do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:22 pm
((Yes... so further absences by Solar-chan. I won't be on Friday or Saturday, so if anyone wants to randomly appear to bother Haru or Ariel or something, please be patient! I'll respond when I get home. Oh and if anything significant happens [aside from them being at school] could someone PM me? Much appreciated! And I'll be a better player when I get back, promise!))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:31 am
Kiara looked around to see no-one else in sight and touched the knob on the tree, opening it. "Anyway, whatever reason you have for not being at school, gives you a chance to fit a bit of training in."

Berias frowned, Belenus hadn't reported yet, perhaps he was planning something. Berias resolved to contact his lackey, via telepathy, "Belenus, what are you doing, have you attacked those pesky girls yet, if not, what are you doing?."  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:14 pm
i walk into the school with i diff uniform then the rest User Image  

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:10 pm
Luna was in the communication room turning off the screen dissapiontly unable to contact Artemis. She sat sighing wondering if him and Diana were okay.

((Ahh! Posters block! I don't know if I'm moving the school day too fast!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:13 pm
kokobean22
Luna was in the communication room turning off the screen dissapiontly unable to contact Artemis. She sat sighing wondering if him and Diana were okay.

sees you and walks up to you and pets you "hey r u lost" sees the cresent moon on lunas forhead and slightly touches it and just smiles  

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:24 am
((Sorry I haven't replied for ages I had a bit of a problem which was just fixed today, anyways what has happened?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:59 pm
kokobean22

((Nah, it might be better for things to go a little faster. At least then Ariel would get to see some RP time! haHa!))

Haru sat up straight in his desk as he heard Berias' voice echo through his mind. He knew he had to focus on his mission but he was doing so under the guise of a normal teenager. "N-no, Berias-sama! I'm collecting soul energy right now... under the guise of a mortal boy. I think I found someone who has a very powerful soul, my Lord!" he replied, speaking back to Berias using telepathy as well. He hoped that his master would allow him to mascarade as Kuro Haru a little longer; the girl living with his false family eminated a very strong aura but he could not figure out why. It wasn't as though she was one of the Sailor Senshi. Their auras had a more controlled by distinct feel.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Berias considered this then nodded to himself, "Very well then Belenus, but I want you to keep a VERY close eye on this person, I'll give you some more time, but if you take too long, I'll have to send another of my minions to collect souls in the meantime" Berias shook his head slightly, hoping that Belenus didn't get found out by any of those wretched senshi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:15 pm
Hotaru nodded, before cheerfully making her through the doorway. She had been waiting all day to train, seeing how the last time she didn't really get a chance to. She wanted to test out her new found powers to see just how strong she really was.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:50 pm
walks in in human form and lookis around then jumps into tree and transforms then i strt to walk around attacking randome people and tears fall from my eyes  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff