Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 pm
Aki looked at his hands as he revealed them and his tongue as well. She was truly in awe. Awe at that power the seal could hold within and awe to the degree of remorse. These things held so much pain with in Arekku. But suddenly her thoughts her shambled as he leapt at her holding her tight. "Ar-Arekku..." Her arms wrapped around him craddling him to her. "It's alright... You've helped me plenty that's for sure." Her fingers ran through the hair on the back of his head. Everyone has the demons, literally or figuratively. All Aki wished was to ease Arekku's pain if only for a second, and that was why she placed a soft kiss on the crown of his head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 pm
Katsuro's eyes open slowly as he got up from his mediation. He decided that he should let the two have a time of their own. He flap his wings out as he flew to the gates. Their was something that he needed to do first.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 pm
Arekku smiled as he was being hold by Aki before letting her go, he was kissed only on the crown nothing to much to be excited about. Especially seeing how vulnerable he was right now as he stood up and headed to his door,"Rest up Aki, I need to head to my office for some food I left there kay." Arekku said with a weak smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Aki jumped out of the bead, a little wobly on her feet.
"Nuh uh. I'm going with you." She felt uneasy leaving Arekku alone in his condition and especially after what he had told here. Aki hastily slid her shoes on and moved to follow him. She wasn't letting Arekku out of her sight untill she was positive he was back to full health. Her stubborness was displayed clearly on her face as she crossed her arms and looked up at him.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:40 pm
"Ahhh screw it then come I guess." Arekku said not knowing how to trick her to stay as he just started running to his office.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:41 pm
Success! Aki nodded with a small smirk and chased after Arekku.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron would arrive at the base of the mountains to wait for his students. THis is where his students were to begin training. It was the first step in their journey.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:55 pm
User ImageHe stepped out of the underbrush, still walking at a moderate pace, finishing off the last of his pork buns, licking his fingers afterwards. "Hey, Sensei. I'm not late, am I?"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:02 pm
I'm here!" Vincente said, walking forward. He was probably just as late as Shiromaru, and if that wasn't late at all then all was right with the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron would shake his head and say, "I swear, I spoil you guys. Look at you. The food in your stomachs are slowing you down". Auron let out a hearty laugh, "Ah, thats okay, it just means more calories to burn. Now....lets review what I told you guys to do last time. Vincente. Have you learned all the jutsu I gave you in that scroll? Shiromaru. Have you learned all the chakra basics? Such as wall and water walking? What about Kai"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm
User ImageShiro rubbed the back of his head, a sheepish smile on his face. "Err, well, I know the idea behind "Kai", but I got interrupted by the fight in Konoha before I mastered it..." Or even tried it, he would say in his mind. "Though I did learn water and wall walking."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:12 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Not holding anything against Shiro, Auron smiled and said, "Okay, we will put that on today's to do list. What about you Vincente? You mastered that entire scroll as I instructed correct"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Yup, all of them!" He said proudly. That meant he was just one step closer to the better jutsus.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron nodded and then executed a handsign, making an ember clone. "All right guys, here is the deal. Shiro, you stay with me. Vincente, you follow the clone, I will be teaching you guys both at once". When Auron said that, the ember clone bounded off to a nearby boulder and sat there, waiting for Vincente.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Ok, so what am I learning?" He asked. He couldn't see what would happen next because there was still a lot he didn't know.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games