Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Vexen nodded and then noted the pups scarred behavior. "Come now, don't shake like that..." Vexen usually wasn't the motherly type but she had some sort of inclination of how to comfort. she wrapped her warm body around the pup. She knew she trembled out of fear more so chill. Vexen just hoped this would reassure the pup of some security. "Little one, you passed out before you could tell us your name." Vexen said softly.

As Vexen conversed with the wolf pup, Diana stirred awake. The creme vixen sat up and looked around dazed. After noting who all was in the cave her eyes settled on Rose. "Rose...is here..." she muttered sleepily. "I looked all over for you last night!" She whimpered as she got to her feet.

Vexen didn't want Diana to make a scene and gently hissed for her to be quiet. Diana scoffed, flipping her tail straight up.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:44 pm
Aella whimpered and rubbed her head against the fox, tears in her large gold./brown eyes.

"Aella," she whispered out her voice rough and hoarse she coughed slightly.

Aella whimpered and pressed herself against Vexen when the other (wolf, fox?) awoke and started exclaiming. Aella hid her face into Vexen fur, her body shaking hard enough to hurt. She yelped slightly.  

Serafinariv

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy shrugged as the snake left and picked up the herbs and head towards the Den. She finally reached it and set the herbs down next to vexen, "Here you go!" she said as she looked at the new pup with a cocked head, "She'll be okay right?" she asked looking at Vexen concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 pm
Vale had been watching the cub from the entrance and decided something. He trotted up and stated. "Bring her, I'll see to her personally." perhaps not meaning to he sound rather ominous... kinda hard not to with his dead voice. "I'll answer your questions later..." he trotted into his alcove and you hear a small gust of wind and dust and leaves seem to waft out of their own accord.As he saw the pup the same voice whispered in the back of his head... the pups mother was so loud.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 am
"I'm always here, Diana," Rose responded softly, nodding slightly to Vale before he left. "Maybe not physically, but if you'd tried getting ahold of me, it'd be quite easy. Ask your darker counterpart." I hope she's not always this annoying, she added to Vexen before smiling at Missy. Her arm still burned, and she exhaled minutely. "We'll do what we can for her, Missy," she said with a smile. "In the meantime, we're gonna need you to step up and help us out, mkay? Maybe it'll keep you outta trouble," she joked. Rose watched the others around her, then decided just to come with it outright. "So...Anyone here wanna help me with something when all the commotion is done?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

Vexen nodded as Vale left out. "Aella.." Vexen said calmly. "Vale wants to help you." She said referring to the darker wolf that just left. "Diana." Vexen called the creme fox over. "Can you take her to Vale please. Don't let her walk, She's injured." Vexen said calmly.

Diana nodded and smiled at the pup. "Excuse me little one." She said as she picked her up by the scruff and slowly trotted out to Vale's alcove.

Vexen turned her attention to Rose, Kyubi and Missy. "So what next?" She looked at Rose "What may I help you with Rose?"

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 pm
Kyubi watched as Diana took the pup over to Vale's. She then moved closer to Vexen and gathered the herbs put there by Missy and sat up, reveling a small hidden pouch that she kept out of view and put them into it. She would make sure she made medicine soon for anymore injured before she left on the mission she was wanting to go on, that is, if Vexen let her. She made a mental note to make some powders and some pastes. The pastes being for the recently injured, and the powders to be used later. All anyone would have to do is mix with water to get a nice medicinal paste.

"Well, Vexen, after you help Rose with her needs, I'll need to discuss something with you." she said, turning to look at Rose. "Because Rose asked first, and she is more important and needs your help. What I wanted to ask can wait." she got up to stretch, heading towards the opening. "I'd help you out, Rose, but I need to prepare some medication right now." she said, heading off in the direction to the fox dens.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 pm
Rose smiled. "On the contrary, darling, higher ranks should always let others go first," she responded, faking a yawn and a stretch. "And anyway, I need to catch up on a few hours of sleep..That should give you enough time to explain your quest." She laughed minutely and turned to go. "A'Kiira'Ashe," she added, waving and beginning to walk off, wolves joining her from all sides. She gently nudged Vexen. I don't suggest you let her go--We've been receiving injuries often as of late, and she could receive them just as easily. Shes thinking too much, like usual..Make her stay. Vexen knew well Roses keen talent for these kinds of things..and Rose hoped she wouldnt allow it to happen.Go catch her now, before she decides to just up and leave.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Vexen wasn't entirely sure of what Kyubi needed, but since Rose had warned her she would consider it. She watched Rose and her wolves as they left. Vexen sat down at Kyubi's side and smiled. "What's on your mind?" she asked. Through all the chaos that had been happening Vexen was happy to see Kyubi around. First Diana and Diego had been gone and then she had not seen Kyu for awhile. Having Rose and Kyubi around made Vexen sane. Diana just evened out her destructive behavior and Diego...hmm..Diego was just there for her simple amusement.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm
Aella yelped and howled, twisting and jerking. If she had been strong enough she might have been able to get free and she would have raced back to the fox whom has found her. She gave up after a few moments of struggling, sagging exhuastedly. Her tail tucked between her legs as she tried to become as small as possible, whimpering softly.  

Serafinariv

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image

Diana felt bad for the pup and sighed, she would have apologized to her for having to handle her so but it was hard with a mouth full of fur. She carried Aella into the alcove and waited near the entrance for Vale. She sat down the pup and laid next to her. She looked at her and sighed. "Are you alright? I did not mean to alarm you. I needed to move you without you hurting yourself." Diana gave her a light nuzzle. For Diana love and gentleness came easy but she was alot more sensitive as well. She was easy to upset to tears unlike her darker half who could take a few harsh words. Diana wanted to help where she could and not feel like a bother.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:35 pm
A soothing motherly voice drifts out of the alcove "Now Aella, Come Here Mine Liebling." The voice has a slight German accent to it. Vale had done something he'd never allow anyone to know about... he'd let the pup's mother possess him.

((Now I can't remember if I covered this in my profile. He can let spirits possess him at the risk of having the it never give his body back so in essence he's not really alive but a Collection of spirits it just happens Vale is the dominant one. As an added gift Aella can control her for our conversation and some of her aspects will alter my body...you can choose which ones... I just use the German accent cause I felt like saying Liebling... or darling in German.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:59 am
"That they do." Kyubi replied to Rose a little bit late, watching as she walked away to go get some rest. She came to a stop as Vexen sat near her, sitting down to talk with her leader.

She then turned her attention to Vexen. "I was just wanting to ask if it would be alright if I did a little spying on the humans." she said, knowing all of the pros and cons that her mission would bring to not only herself but to the others. And she would make sure that if something did happen to her, that she would not show, in any way, where the dens were hidden to the humans. "I plan to try and fool them into thinking I'm their 'Lady of the Forest'" she said, her tails twitched a little bit. Her mind started to go towards just be reuniting with her friends and staying put with them, and going on a few days journey just to see what was going on with the humans, and exactly why they had been killing and injuring a lot of animals recently.

"I promise I wouldn't be gone long..." she said pausing for a moment to look down, "It would just kill me if I had to stay away from you and everyone else, but I would also feel horrible if I just sat by and didn't do anything and just leave everyone in danger of a growing threat." saying that she laid down beside Vexen. In her mind, she went over everyone's face..both old and new. Pups turning up injured and hungry...she knew if they had been her young, she would have went on a murderous quest. Even as unfamiliar pups, it was hard for her to restrain her feelings. The thought of doing the right thing, which meant no harm to the humans, kept her sane. Thinking of the few good ones she was able to meet years ago also helped her keep her calm...being close to her friends, even those going to rest, helped her over come those feelings.

"So, Vexen, what do you think? Would you like me to check up on the humans, or would you prefer that I stayed here and help keep them from getting closer to the dens?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

Vexen opened and then closed her mouth again. Well Kyubi's plan definitely would be beneficial for the Dens and in her human appearance Vexen knew she could pull it of. The demoness' though Kyu would make a good "Lady of the Forest". However, she did not want to her life in jeopardy. Rose's words rang in her head. Vexen sighed. It wasn't easy making decisions and she might have felt better if she would go with Kyubi herself but she was needed to stay to help Rose with what she needed as well as protect the den. "Well," Vexen began. "As much as I ought to be saying no right now, I'll say yes to your quest but you must be careful." Vexen's expression changing between seriousness and worry. "If things start to look bad, I want you back here ok? I mean, it's probably a good idea for you to go...heh, better than me. If I go I might burn the place down. But I know you can take care of business." Vexen nuzzled. "Oh but you are not going alone." She looked over her shoulder. "Diego! Get out her!" The Vixen grinned.

A sleepy and agitated looking panther came out of the cave. He grumbled something incoherent at the crimson vixen but smiled at Kyubi. "What do you need Vexen?" He did not bother to hide his irritation. Vexen continued to grin. "You are to leave with Kyubi and assist her with her mission. You both are going to the hunters camp ok? Do as she says and if things get bad, you both are to return ASAP." Diego's eyes widened for a second before he nodded with the utmost seriousness. "Understood."

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

((Ooh, this will be interesting huh, Hareonca))

Diana's body went stiff for a moment a she listened. She wondered for a moment if they wondered into the wrong cave. But when she sniffed the air it had the same odd scent as Vale. She held still and waited to see what would happen. The voice was directed at Aella so Diana would not grab her and run unless she needed to.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games