Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 pm
((No don't tell,have fun.But not to much fun))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Depends on what kind of weapon style you're looking for." he said after accepting the kiss.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm
"Well I like to use bladed tonfa and also katanas."TyTy pulled the katana with the pink hilt from her back."You see what i mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto let the word slide gently off her tongue. A whisper only to her self."Sssssllllut."

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm
((Crim Baby, if you dont shut up i will make you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm
((Ya really? twisted ))  

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Yeah." Yukio took the katana and examined it. Then he spun it in his hand and started pushing the handle of it up inbetween Tyty's legs. "It's a fine sword." He grinned. "Well let's see....the tonfa is the Sand village's specialty...while Mist is the best village I know dealing with katanas. Which would you like to get first?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 pm
((Yea really.))  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 pm
TyTy slapped Yukios hand knocking the katana with the blade pointed down in to the ground."You can't get there until i say,but if your good you might get a tour." TyTy winked at Yukio and then picked up her katana."I think we should go to mist first,they seem nice."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 pm
silent-silver-sound
((Yea really.))
((It's Makoto you have issues with. And like I said. Don't ever call me 'Crim'))  

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

{Saitei no. He's worse than she is. And I let him touch my stomach.}"Bleh."Makoto walked towards Shoko and Nanashi.{Surely, they've finished talking enough. Maybe Shoko can help me too.}"Nanashi-kun? Shoko-san? Can I talk to you?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Firu Shinra
"Why thank you Shoko. If I may ask, what was with the flute I saw you with earlier?" Nanashi asked. He didn't know that she had a musical background.

Shoko pulled out her flute again. "Oh this I found when I was on my way here, I dont know It just comes naturally to me to play music." Shoko smiles and shrugs it off as if it were nothing. She isn't sure what to do now though she would rather like to train, but also would like to rest and just enjoy the sweet melodies that sound can create. "I should probably be careful playing this around you." She gives him a sly look, knowing just what he can do with sound.  

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned. "Ok. You go ahead and make your way to Mist. The name of the kage there is Zane. I met him before, a nice guy, but more importantly is that he can show you the way to the scrolls. I'll meet up with you there." With that, Yukio suddenly vanished in a gust of wind.
exit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 pm
TyTy smiled."Ok sure."TyTy turned and walked out putting her katana back on her back.
Exit  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas