Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 pm
Finally got the avi i was hoping for when i first joined gaia.

Or as close as i can afford.
dont quite have enough for the ninja head band.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Yeah that thing is high  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 pm
Dizzle: I don't think I did that I may have had a rant about how they talk and type because it annoys the s**t out of me.

Muffin: Becuase when a character is death-godded it means that everything they did is just kind of gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 pm
Gotcha. I'm done with the OOC here. I think everyone should be, TBH. Lotsa spam here. XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:39 pm
It's like going back in time and killing their granmother is she is pregnant with thier mum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXG E N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E II RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

When Koukotsu got into the area, he noticed with horror that the barrier normally surrounding their home was gone. It was obvious--Ryugan was dead. There was no other way to describe the absence of his barrier. As Koukotsu stepped inside, he felt that the house itself hadn't changed--there was no real difference from the way it was since he had died. Now, it just seemed...empty. Actually, he'd never been in here alone before. With Ryugan's weapons strapped across his waist and to his back, he couldn't feel a bit like his brother...

His dead brother. If someone were strong enough to kill Ryugan, he could only assume that Regula was dead as well. Strange...what a feeling, to be the last one of your direct family left alive. As he walked around the house, he could remember the time he'd spent training in here. As he walked the floor of the initial dojo, he couldn't help but think of something. If Ryugan were dead, he could only assume that the room only he'd been allowed in before was now open. When he approached the wall, he noticed that a paper-thin portion of the wall was torn in half. That was probably the seal he'd placed to allow only him entry. Until his death, that seal was probably indestructible. When he placed his hand on the seal, another behind it lit up in a dark orchid hue. The clever b*****d. He'd placed a two-way seal. If he died, only members of his immediate family would be able to open the second seal. Of course...if they died, it would probably be open to the public eye. Then the wall separated for Koukotsu. Under normal circumstances, Ryugan would've heinously murdered anyone else who entered this room. The younger Kaguya could see why. It was...peaceful in this room. As he stepped in, he looked only at the center of the dojo floor. When he sat in the middle of it, he crossed his legs, and set his hands on his knees in a martial arts position, bending his back forward in a meditative pose. While doing so, his mind seemed to 'free' itself, if only slightly. It was something he needed after just being revived from death.

Then, it struck him. Faint pulses of Ryugan's bone. It shouldn't have been possible, but there it was. Now, he had a new target. After bidding the dojo goodbye for a while, the third Kaguya heir set out to find this final trace of Ryugan's bone. He was dead beyond reasonable doubt, but there seemed to be some semblance of his past life that Koukotsu could hold on to as a memento of his deceased brother. The door to the dojo shut firmly behind him, and the initial seal reconstructed itself. Now, it was Koukotsu's room. His brother had passed on; it was his duty as the next heir to take up his stead and become a powerful ninja. In his heart, he knew he could never live up to Ryugan's legacy, but he could try.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm

XXKumogakureXXXXXXG E N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

As Koukotsu walked back into the house, he noticed that Kleine was following him. Strange...oh well. As the Kaguya stepped into the house, he spoke, "Would you like something to drink? We've got tea, coffee...basically anything you'd want." Even though the man had come off as a p***k, Koukotsu felt it was only polite to treat him like any other guest. When he got into the home, he left the door open for Kleine to get in as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
''Hospitality...? That's generally something given by a host. But this... isn't your home... is it? Perhaps it doesn't matter whom it belonged to, or even what's done with it. It seems to be nothing but a frail shell of what it once was. By the way, why have you suddenly decided to be... nice all of the sudden? I don't think... I've ever done something to deserve it." He took a deep breath, before closing his eyes for a glimmer of a second. However, his tone was quickly changed. ''Whoa, there... haha, I was getting... weighty. Erm... anyways, sorry for what I said back there. Me and Ryugan have... well... for lack of a better word... problems. That are sorted now. Heh. I guess." ''Is it sad if you trying to be nice turns out to you looking pathetic? Have you ever heard of a lost puppy complex? Yeah. I'm witnessing it first hand."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

"Any business you and Ryugan had while I was away is no business of mine. I feel that you and I got off on the wrong foot." Koukotsu's tone wasn't mean or rude. It was just...pleasant. It wasn't angry or sad, impartial or biased. Just a tone. "In all actuality, this is my home. When Ryugan died, I became the head of his house, since both Regula and Ryugan have now died. In fact...I think that makes me the head of the Kaguya family itself. Either way..." Koukotsu was a bit surprised as to why Kleine would ask such a question. "It's not a matter of being nice. Whether you had cussed me out or tried to kill me, it is always the job of the host to provide a suitable living environment for all guests. Besides...it's not like that's the worst I've heard in my life, to be honest." The man merely chuckled as he walked to the counter. He was ready to make Kleine's beverage whenever. "Not all the members of my family are the same. Ryugan was a man of battle, a man of unbreakable will. I can be sure that he died to an opponent more powerful than him. And I know that's how he would've wanted to die. I--despite what he had probably hoped for me--do not take this approach to life. Like all Kaguya, I will always enjoy the thrill of battle, but I do not actively seek it. Such an activity is for fools. And--in his own way, it can be said that Ryugan was foolish for this. Arbitrarily judging anyone he felt went against what he believed in...it was a fool's game, and it got him killed." Koukotsu grinned again, and turned a little red. "Look what I've done...I've taken away all of our conversation. That would've been quite the discussion. Anyway...is there a drink you'd like? I've got pretty much anything anyone could possibly want."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
''I... see. Haha. Normally I participate in such conversations eagerly, but for some reason, I feel like there's no real point. I think I understand already... you're rather well spoken, at least for a Kaguya, Koukotsu." He smiled vibrantly as he shook his head, showing that he did not want any sort of beverage. ''It's not that I'm not thirsty... I just have a strange diet... I can't really drink caffeine in general... so... most things are out of the picture for me. It's not that I don't want to... I just... have a condition. It's unimportant though, I'd rather not delve into it. But... you don't seem like such a bad person to talk to. Hehe, it's something I do so often... casting people aside before even getting to know them as a person. Despite me growing to be a man... I guess I'm still such a child. By the way, if what I've heard was true... what was it like? Being dead? Was there any pain?" Despite the fact he wanted to keep things pleasant... despite the fact that he wanted to act as a happy person -- however false it would be -- he had been aching to ask this since they had met. Despite the image he tried to see in himself now, every now and then, all he could see was the curious little boy from some years ago.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 pm

"Well spoken, huh?" The man chuckled. "I've never been described as being well-spoken, but I'll take that compliment." Koukotsu smirked as he sat at the table. It was impolite to drink or eat when the guest had not wanted anything. It was a good thing he hadn't really been thirsty. "This 'condition' of yours sounds an awful like being exceptionally nervous, with the exception of the caffeine part. To me, it's actually somewhat normal to come off as a jerk in the beginning. If you saw how I reacted to Ryuji and Setsuna in the beginning, I wasn't much warmer towards them." Another chuckle escaped his lips as he looked Kleine over. His final question, however...it struck him dumb. "You didn't seem like the type to truly care about matters of life and death. However...death...it's not a feeling I can really put into words. As I said before...the feeling itself is almost as if your soul departs from your body. Not really painless, if you die a quick death. But...once your soul passes on, it's just..blackness. A swallowing darkness that overtakes you and subjects you to all the realities of the world in one split second. For me, all I got was that split-second exposure before I found myself back here. It was...a humbling experience. It taught me to value things a lot more."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''That... doesn't sound very pleasant. I think I'll just... stay alive, for now. Sound good? Haha. And... well... I try my best to understand the world around me. Behind the talk, I know I don't know -- will never know everything. Ha, I guess I learned something new today. But I'm a little dissapointed with you on one point; I knew to treasure my life from the beginning. Despite what others tell me, I fear death, and I accept that. I don't hide it -- but the fear isn't so great that it shrouds me in weakness. I feel strong... at least enough for peace with my own mind." He couldn't help but find a slight sense of confusion within the other man. He felt... too precise. Like every movement was planned and ordered -- leaving no room for human desire. ''I have no interest in life, but I struggle to understand if there is such thing as an afterlife. If there's any reason to divert my commitment to religion. Although narcissism serves its own purpose as a religion, it doesn't exactly have a basis, haha." He found it oddly relaxing to talk to the other man, even though his actions seemed almost alien, to him. ''By the way... what went downhill so fast? How in the world does someone go from breathing to being a creepy statue in the middle of some forest? You almost got toppled, too. Haha, some crazy girl with the Rinnegan tried to level fire country. Guess you got lucky."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm

"Disappointed in me...I can say the same." Koukotsu said with a sigh. "I'm disappointed in you in one way. Your eyes scream that you're interested in me in a way, yet you say that you're disappointed with me." His grin took a different turn, one that Kleine would have understood very well. However, it was only a hint, and lasted only a second. "It seems the time of my death interests you. To start off, I was training with Ryugan for the Chuunin Exams. I'd mastered all three stages of the Rokubi's power, and it was almost a given that I would've won the match against my opponent, the late Raikage Kamizuki Kage. However...it was during these exams that I was abducted. It wasn't very long; I killed my kidnapper, and returned to Cloud for more bad news. By the time the doctor was able to diagnose it, it was too late. I--like you--had a condition. Mine was caused from mastering the power of my demon too quickly...his chakra was eroding my body from the constant use, and the seal had weakened so much from the rapid training that his lightning chakra was flowing through my body like a tripwire at all times. As a Raiken, that wouldn't normally have been a problem. However...my body cells were hitting this tripwire and being destroyed. Little by little, my ability to manipulate bone and my raiken clanship would've lessened had I not acted immediately. I was a fool back then...blinded by the misconceptions of Ryugan's glory, thinking I could snatch it for myself. I--with an small group of bone creations--attacked the Hidden Leaf Village head on. That statue of me was the result of fighting with Kazuma Hyuuga. I went through all that trouble for some exam." At this, Koukotsu chuckled. "But now I come into a world..." Suddenly, his eyes softened. This was a side Koukotsu rarely showed anyone, much like Kleine. "...A world where everyone I had ever looked up to...a world where nearly every person I once knew is now dead. My life was uprooted and thrown in a completely new direction. Even with the small bit of wisdom I gained from experiencing death, I never...EVER could've prepared for this." Despite his pains, despite his sorrow, Koukotsu beat himself back into shape mentally, and looked back to Kleine. "Either way. You're here to enjoy your time, not listen to me b***h about self-pity. You've come here to enjoy a relaxing day. Some company once in a while can't be too bad." For Kleine...it would probably be strange seeing someone spill their guts like that...he probably had never seen it before.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''Haha, nah, disappointment is... not what I feel in you. I... well, we'll leave it at that. It's pathetic of me -- to say such harsh words with ease every waking day of my life -- while still being unable to say something so simple... but that's who I am, I guess. But from listening you, I understand now, that things happen for a reason. If you had not died, you would be weak, crippled, suffering from a waking agony and the inability to do anything for yourself. And... if you hadn't died then and there, we never would have met. And that would have been... a shame. Perhaps the death of your peers is to show that they were all walking on a dangerous path. You were set apart from the rest of them. You're still alive, even if you've had to suffer death. But... you're right. I may not have many friends... or... whatever you think you are to me... but maybe... maybe it isn't such a bad thing. Hehe, and it's okay to act like this. I... understand it. Apart from my rabid self-superiority complex, I've learned to appreciate things I never would have. It doesn't sound like bitching to me. Haha, I guess you could say I kind of admire your experiences. I may be far into the shinobi world... but never once have I experienced anything as powerful as death." He tossed Koukotsu a few minor glances as he spoke, especially when he first began to respond. He wasn't sure where any of this was going -- but he felt confident in what he could do. He wouldn't let this conversation press itself any further than where he had wanted it to be. ''I can help you, you know. I may be young... at least younger than you... but I have a standing here, and I'm willing to use it. I don't have many friends... or even acquaintances... putting up with me in general is worth any reward. But... as for right now, I'd rather not get myself into this so easily. Haha, I just finished hosting an exam just today."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm

'I suppose death did play a true role in who I am." He said, though slightly amused at how sappy they were being. "It's good that you've learned to appreciate things, and everyone has an ego. Some are large, some are small." Ah, another hint at what the whole conversation was probably leading to. The other thing that Kleine said was rather...alerting, to Koukotsu. At first, he thought it was another sexual hint. "You're the head of examinations? Wow..." Koukotsu threw his head back in laughter. "Well, if you just finished your last exam today, I'm sure there's no need to rush." Koukotsu stood up from the table, and began walking over to one of the sliding doors to the side. "Of course...I think we've both been a couple of sappy pussies tonight. Our advances at each other have been particularly lame. I suggest we get to the point of our little flirts." As Koukotsu slid the door open, all that could be seen was a single bed. "You had some beef with Ryugan, correct? Well...he happened to not care for homosexuals or bisexuals very much, and the thought of gay sex happening in his bed would've driven him insane. So, I'll give you this chance to hash out your conflict with the previous members of the Kaguya family you didn't like. And trust me...I think we can both help each other in this situation..." He stepped aside, allowing Kleine to step into the room first.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff