Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 pm
[I said she on the grounds. XD]]

Bored already, Melinni got up and walked inside. She rounded a corner towards the dorm, and she saw a guy. New student! she thought happily as she walked by him. She held the small book to her chest as she walked.

[[By the way, what is the weather like?? Or can I make something up?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm
Veral'De was still walking when he saw the little familiar pop in front of him. He waved at it and it seemed to want to guide him somewhere. Thinking it couldn't hurt he followed it, not noticing the girl who walked by him. After a couple of minutes Veral'De walked outside to see a couple people and a very hazy area. "So what's up with the mirage haze?" He asked the closest person to him a man who he assumed to be a teacher since the familiar led him closer to that man.  

2 point O

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm
Faliecia smiled when Lucien seemed unaffected by Kalis charm.
SHe sent several beings to "help" the slow moving students and staff to get outside. they wen after everyone and grabbed them, no doubt kicking and screaming to the feild. Faliecia smiled at her handi work then the smile was replaced by a cold one and all the warmth in her eyes was doused with ice.
She turned her cold gaze on Lucien "Well lets see what your hiding." she told him, her voice like brittle glass. she didn't want to be mean or cold to him but she had to show a cold exterior.
She glanced at the boy, letting him have a taste of her frigidness the her attention was drawn back to the haze.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm
Ari shrugged and followed the familiar as it brought her towards the area that the headmaster indicated. " eh what the hell..." she shrugged, the ethereal still never leaving her side.  

Knikels

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Shane was woken abruptly when he was seized by a great being of some sort. "'Ey!" he shouted. "Let me go!" he started beating at the things arm, but gave it up when he saw Hana in a similar being's arm as well. "Well, they don't seem to want to hurt us." he thought when the beings dropped them onto the grass in the fields. A little disoriented, he walked over to Hana and offered a hand to help her up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 pm
Faliecia had to try not to laugh as the beings dumped everyone unceremoniously on the ground. sadly a smile broke her cold facade but it was quickly beat back.
No now is not the time to be nice. she scolded herself loudly in her head. If you show a nice side someone might take advantage of you. we do not want that!
She sighed and dropped a bucket of water on Lucien
"Well lets see it!"

((lol i have a bi-polar character))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Lucien, a little taken aback at her coldness, shook it away. "Of course. She doesn't want to show any emotion to her students." he thought. He rubbed his hands and grinned. Then he spoke. "Dear students and teachers of Sellaria." he began. "I've noticed that there isn't much to do here other than walk around and enjoy each other's company. It is this precise reason I created this." he finished. He looked around for a moment, then walked to the edge of the haze. Bending down and grabbing a piece of the haze with each hand. He flipped it off as though he were flipping off a sheet and watched as the haze disappeared, revealing an enormous pool. He stood back and folded his arms as he grinned at Faliecia. "You inquired about a pool. I gave you one." he thought-spoke to her.

((@Dance4Life: weather is sunny with a chance of awesome))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 pm
Even though the woman tried to pierce Veral'De with a icy glare he didn't notice it at all. Being raised around backstabbing socialites gave him an immunity to things like that. He was really curious what was going on. Already his first day and something was happening!  

2 point O

2 point O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:06 pm
Veral'De was unable to hide the emotion he was feeling right now. It was so strong that he had to take a step back and hold his chest. "Nononono..." He mumbled as he kept walking back slowly away from the water that was in front of him. Like all Xixiti he was absolutely terrified of water. All Xixiti were required to learn how to swim, but it usually left mental scars on all of them. Just the thought of being submerged in water freaked him out immensely. All Xixiti were able to stay clean because of an enchantment charms they all wore on their wrists and ankles which made taking baths or showers useless. "C-cool p-p-pool man..." Veral'De mumbled still backing away from the water.

((Lol cat syndrom much?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:10 pm

Lucien raised an eyebrow at the boy standing next to him. "You alright, son?" he asked. He thought the pool would make everyone happy. "Ahh well, can't please everyone." he thought with a sigh.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:12 pm
Faliecia stared i n amazement at Lucien. FIrst off she didn't know he could read minds and that caused her to blush, and then the fact he had made a pool becasue she had asked about it! no one had ever made something for her, even if it was technically for the school.
She beamed at Lucien and for once didn't care if anyone saw her being warm and cuddly.
then she grinned wickedly and she grabbed him and took off into the air, she was extremly storng but holding a full grown male would tire her quickly, she flew low over the pool and dropped him in. then she gained altitude and pulling in her wings she dived head first into the deep end of the pool.

((lol strange i almsot drowned in a pool once but i love to swim, so does my character apparently.... strange))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:16 pm

Lucien was pleased at Faliecia's reaction, but couldn't help being a little surprised when she grabbed him and dropped him in the pool. After surfacing, his hair and face sopping wet, he laughed as he said "Well? What are you all waiting for? Come on in!" at this, he splashed around and submerged himself again. Once resurfaced, he whipped his hair around, laughing the whole time.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

2 point O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:20 pm
Veral'De was about to say something when he noticed the ice queen picked him up and dump him into the pool. The water splashed out and came close to hitting Veral'De's foot and he held back a stifled cry. Calming down and regaining his pose Veral'De was able to speak clearly again, "Oh the pool is very nice, but I think I'll just sit this one out. I enjoy watching people have fun instead!" He said loudly with a happy smile as he backed away from the pool somewhere and sat down on the grass.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Shane, who had since pulled Hana up to stand next to him, stared in awe at the pool that was just uncovered as the haze was flipped off. He laughed as he watched Lucien being dropped into the pool by the winged woman whom he hadn't met yet. "Alright, Lucien!" Shane yelled after him. He looked at Hana. "Well? You wanna go in?" he asked her with a smile. "No matter the answer, I'm still gonna go swim around." he thought. He had always loved the water, even when he was on Enrevaas.

Lucien flashed Shane a double thumbs-up as he dove under and back up again.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:30 pm
Ari cocked her head at the sight of the pool then backed away slowly, she could swim but didn't necessarily like to. Sitting down she instead pulled a book out of her bag . Hoping it's contents would distract her from the anxiety she was starting to feel around the group of people. She still wasn't quite she if she had belonged here or not but at-least for now she could do her own studying via what books she did have.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games