Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:12 pm
Xial smiled slightly before looking at the ceiling slightly "Want me to go sleep on the chair again?" He said seriously  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:34 pm
Kess shook her head, "No, its fine . You can stay here, its your own room." She scooted closer and linked her arms around his arm before closing her eyes and dosing off.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm
"Eeeeh, nooooo. I'm an only child. . . ." he said with an eery feeling in his voice. He then slurped some noodles, and enjoyed the beefy ramen. "I don't have any siblings, wish I did though," he said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm
Xial smiled slightly then closed his eyes and fell asleep slowly his arm linked with kess's he slept without dreams like usual but still smiled while asleep  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Naiyoki went silent for awhile. She then finished her bowl and put it in the sink.
"Well that stinks. My big brother is a really good one, he's the one who raised me after our parents death. I can look up to him."
She said. Naiyoki looked at Yasou
"Hey Yasou, your a musician as well correct??"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 pm
Yasou was just finishing up his bowl as well, when she asked. "Uhm Yeah, I like to think I'm a pretty good one too. Why?" Yasou asked curiously, grabbing his bowl and standing up.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Naiyoki just smiled.
"Just asking, i just want to know you a little better"
She said remebering that she had her staff in her pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Yasou smiled,"Hmm, you just wanted to know that?" he asked, it seemed kinda weird to ask something like that, and not follow up on it.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 pm
She giggled.
"Well there's also this, what made you like me?''
She blushed a little when she asked that.
"I-I kinda noticed you did back at the Cafe and in the forest."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 pm
Yasou himself kinda blushed, he didn't expect that kind of question. "Well, first your cute," he said with a smile,"and you seemed kinda different from other girls, like your bit of a thinker. You seemed somewhat reserved, and I find you interesting. Kinda like I want to learn you better," he answered a little more boldly, then usualy might.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:05 pm
She blushed even more and turned around so he wouldn't see.
"D-Don't be ridiculous! I-I'm not cute at all. I-I'm just another girl walking in this big city.I-I just blend in with everyone!"
She said a little bit in denial.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 pm
"Yeah of course you not," he said in a sarcastic tone as he brought his bowl to the sink and set it it. He walked over to her," Your even cuter when you blush like that," he said with a simple smile.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 pm
She turned away again so he wouldn't see.
"I-I'm not blushing!"
She said wiping her face with a wet towel  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:27 pm
"What ever you say I believe you," he said again in a sarcastic tone. He stepped away from her, and looked to the room he had come from. Just realizing he was shirtless the entire time, he felt so at home he didn't recognize it until now. "I'm going to get shirt on," he went into the room. He only had a jacket, because he ealier gave his shirt to cover up her wound. He pulled his jacket over his arms, and came back out. "Done blushing?" he asked with a cheery smile.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 pm
Naiyioki washed the bowls and put them to the side to dry. She looked at the time.
Huh, it's that time already???
She saw Yasou go into the room again and come back out.
"I wasn't blu-....yes, I'm done blushing"
She said tired of fighting and she went back in the laundry room and took out her Cafe uniform seeing that it was all dryed up. She hanged it there and went back to where Yasou was.
"Well the Cafe doesn't open till night time so we got the day free."
She said grabbing her guitar and started tuning it on the couch.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff