Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 pm
Daisuke pushed off of the ground slightly "I can do it myself.." He stood up but tumbled over again.."or not..." He groaned slightly "Dont touch me david.." He tried standing up again but resulted in tumbling over again  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm
“You are just like my father. So stubborn and refusing help when you most need it. Hold still.” She went back to the dressing room, put her close back on, paid for the stuff and half dragged Daisuke back to the limo. “There we go, when we get home ill give the close to Anna to clean and hem, and you may go to bed. How does that sound?”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:58 pm
"You sir and a grumpy gill." david said crossing his arms and plopping down in the limo."I still want to eat them."david mumbeled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:58 pm
Daisuke sighed slightly then pouted "I dont want to sleep..." He said almost passing out already  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm
“You are really trying my patients” she murmured under her breath “Very well then Daisuke, what do you wish to do.” Iskara paused “There is not much night time left. That means whatever it is it better be indoors.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:54 pm
Daisuke sighed slightly "I dont know...i get bored doing stuff alone..and david hates me...so wanna play a game? We can play um....uhhhhh..i dont know.." He said hanging his head low  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Iskara looked at him confused. “You… want to play a game… with me? ….Like a bored game… or a card game? Something ….fun?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 pm
Daisuke smiled softly "Something fun we can play..like tag or something..i dont know..we can play with david if he wants...."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Iskara giggled “Tag? What are we five. No its ok” she took a deep breath. Still smiling. “I am sorry for losing my temper with you. I have a very serious question for the both of you” she paused to make sure they were paying attention. “Do either of you know how to dance?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:02 pm
Daisuke looked at the ground "I'm not five..it's...just a fun game!" He felt embarressed for asking her to play tag so he just stared at the ground "And no..i dont know how to dance.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 am
"I can,my last master made me learn. and i dont hate you I just like to tease you" David said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 am
Daisuke hit david lightly on the shoulder "Yeah yeah it's fun picking on you.." He laughed slightly then leaned on his hand looking out of the window "Oi david..if you had a choice would you have wanted a curse like mine if you would transform into a vampire..?" He asked him sadly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:47 pm
((I wonder when xiallens three slaves will post >:] Nah lol i wonder when rose and ummm....ugh ummm...that other..person...to post X_X))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 pm
((Sorry I've been really busy. What did I miss? >.<"))  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 pm
"I dont want a curse I dont like wakeing up the entire house with my bloody screams, so in short I would love to be a vampire."david said giggling.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff