Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:38 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

"I'll be sure to give her a shorter time frame.", he chuckled.
"I'm saving Basque for last. His name sounds too interesting to waste so soon.", he chuckled.
Well it was reaching around 10 minuted with Jack.
"Since it's dinner time, why don't we go ahead and send out the next one? We can chat while I eat. I'll be sure me and you get more time together. You really cheer me up."
He smiled at him.
"And if Jackson is waking up, I might as well speed things up. And... I have a lot of hope in us too, but it's good that someone else does too."
He smiled and took his hand.
Weather he was like Damian or not he was accustomed to giving people a proper goodbye.
And this was a lady's body so a kiss on the hand would suffice.
He kissed his knuckles.
"See you again soon."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jack let out a laugh, hearing Emily start to gripe in his head, she was just yelling about in her outrageous accent. "She deserves a shorter frame, smart choice."He smiled, shaking his head and snickering. Emily gave him a good laugh sometimes really. He nodded, it was Xavier then "Basque is indeed..interesting."He chuckled, that much was true, but he would just have to wait to see that of course. He nodded, stretching and thinking, yes, Xavier was next, then Emily, and Basque. A good way to end if he thought so himself. "Sounds like a good idea to me!"He smiled, he could smell the food inside, it smelled good, but of course he didn't consider himself a vegetarian. "Well thank you Decker, your quiet the sport yourself."He laughed, sending him a smile at kissing Jackson's knuckles, he got the gesture and winked at him "I'll see you around." Before he ended up slightly pushing Xavier into coming out, Jackson's eye's dilating again, she would probably have a killer headache when she woke up. Xavier blinked, glancing over at Decker and then biting his lip, slinking down in the chair and looking at Decker through the bangs Jacky had left. "H-hello."He said shyly, Xavier, the shyer, sad, and more embarrassed part of Jackson. "I-It's nice to finally meet you..in person."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 am

Decker grinned.
Aww.
He was so adorable.
Made Jackson look all innocent and sweet.
"It's great to meet you too. You get to eat the main course with me."
He moved his chair closer to him.
He had a odd feeling that Xavier would get more nervous when the others joined the table, so he would sit by him to revert questions away.
This time he got with definitely helped him get more comfortable with her.
He had just had a conversation with people that the others had probably never even heard of.
He put his hand over Jackson's.
"No need to be nervous Xavier.", he murmured.
This was another rare part of her that he hadn't heard of.
But it was just as sweet and probably as pushed back as Jack.
Decker pet his hand.
And waited for the food, so Xavier could revert his attention off of everyone else.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:53 am

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah smiled and blushed when Krysta kissed her forehead. "Uhm.. It smells like dinner is ready, so, we should probably go eat..." She covered a small giggle with a cough, looking away for a moment, before getting up, and helping Krysta up.

"Plus, food sounds really good right now." She smiled at Krysta, then led her downstairs by the hand, down to the kitchen, almost running right into Jake after he yelled. She blinked a few times, rocking on her feet, her ears ringing.

"I guess that works.." She looked over at Krysta, standing next to her now, then back at the pair in front of her. "Dinner it is then." She smiled, before taking Kairi by the hand, leading the small group back into the dining room. "Dinnar! Is served.." She smiled and let go of Krysta's and Kairi's hands before going over to see what was being served, for that matter.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 am

User ImageUser Image

Xavier nodded, a small smile on his face, that sounded nice. "T-that sounds good."He whispered, watching him as he came closer to him and flinched nervously when he put his hand on his. Erm, hers..He felt an odd comfort having his pet his hand and started to calm down a little, though an odd blush lightly painted Jackson's cheeks. Jackson had felt nervous constantly with Decker, but that was normal for her never having actually been with a boy, but shy, not really. She tried not to show her shy side and be tough, but Decker would get to see all of her emotions. Even the more hidden one's. She jumped, hearing Kairi and glanced at Decker, biting Jackson's lip. That's partly where she got it from. "I..uhm..she's very loud."He murmured, looking down but felt his stomach growl, or Jacky's. She hadn't really eaten anything yet, and she would need to, so she wouldn't feel sick when she came to. That wasn't something he wanted, certainly not. He sat up a little, glancing at Decker's hand on his and sent him a shy smile "T-thank you.."He mumbled, glancing away, he felt a little better, and he had a feeling that he would since Jacky did around him too when he was being nice. He glanced at Kairi, and then at Krysta, he knew he would have to try and talk to them, he didn't want them to get suspicious, but he could always say he didn't feel good, that might help, but he didn't want them to worry either, that made him worry.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:22 pm

He smiled as the blush came up.
"You're welcome. So. What would you like to talk about? Is there anything? How do feel about the things that have been happening?"
He kept petting his hand.
"So are you the quiet side of Jackson? It seems that way.", he murmured.
Decker was going to respect Jackson more once this was over.
He already had an infatuation with the first three voices.
He was on his forth... and he knew he was going to like Emily.
He figured he would go upstairs to talk to her.
They could sit on the floor... he didn't want to be dominated by her on a bed.
That would end badly.
For Jackson.
He was rising and falling in is own attitude to meet their personal level.
It made him happy.
He went from being calm with Maria and her coolness.
To being flirtatious with Damian and his sexual antics.
His attitude cheering up, adding some smiles and happy thoughts with Jack and his hyper, uppity self.
And now he was calming down and returning gentleness with the sweet and shy Xavier.
He was surprising himself.
But he was happy.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:00 pm

User ImageUser Image

Xavier bit his lip "I-I guess im worried with the things that have been happening. I'm happy for you and Jacky, seeing how she feels about you, but im worried too."He murmured quietly, glancing at him and nodded softly "Yeah, I-I guess that's part of it.."He said, he was the quiet, sad, worrisome part of her. He got it though, it was her quiet side. "Erm, so just say..I do like you, I don't have a problem with you, but you do get me very worried for Jackson.."He said, nibbling at his lip, he didn't want to offend him, but he was worried, always was but he had a right to be didn't he? He was concerned for his friend, thats what he saw Jacky as, not the girl whos head he lived in, a friend whom he cared for. "She's actually very sensitive on the inside, and I don't want her to get hurt..I know she doesn't show it, but it is true."He nodded, looking at Decker and giving him a shy smile "I've heard what the others have said, and what you've said, and I don't think you'll hurt her on purpose, which is good, but im just saying."He murmured, he was, after all the doubtful one. And, even though Jack had given him some encouragement he still had it, Jack was a good friend to have though, always very encouraging and nice. So he was someone he did indeed need to be friend with.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Decker nodded.
"I understand what you're saying. Just... If I ever do or say something wrong. Tell me. Warn me. Something... I don't mean to hurt her in any way. It is often just the way I come off on people, but I do care for her. A lot.", he murmured.
"And you guys help me. Without you people up there... I wouldn't know the Jackson that I know now. So... Thank you for being there for me."
He petted her hand more and gave him a sweet smile.
"I'll try not to hurt her. I swear. I want her to be happy... And I'll try to do that."
He honestly did want her happy.
Even if it wasn't with him.
She could meet some random guy at the beach and he would be happy for her.
Even if he was pissed on the inside.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 pm

User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter sighed playfully and sat on Seth lap.
"Fine. We can eat when you're ready."
Ritter giggled as he kissed Seth.
"My whole world revolvesh around you now."
Ritter set his forehead against Seth's and looked into his eyes sweetly, grinning slyly.
"It wash everything I hope for and more. I don't care if you were shick, every moment if have with you ish the besht. Even when we're fighting."
Ritter laughed arching his back a bit. Ritter was a bit sore now. Seth did take a good beating to him. But Ritter didn't mind. It was punches of love. Ritter rubbed his cheek against Seth's good hand and kissed the bad one.
"It'sh shtill perfect to me."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

"I will, or someone will. We like you, and wouldn't want to keep you in the dark. We already have, Marie came out and talked to you, made it better. So, you don't have to ask, we all like you."Xavier gave him a smile, not a shy one, but a smile, before it slowly went to a shy one. "I know you don't, we know you don't, you can't change people, well, you can, but she wouldn't want to, it wouldn't be the same."He said,glancing down at his hands. Jackson had seen other girls try to change their boyfriends and then they would just end up complaining, saying they 'weren't the same person'. It was kind of obvious who the person to blame was. He chuckled softly "Well, I guess your welcome then, lots of people don't get to actually know her, no one's ever really taken the time to talk to us either, so your the closest anyone's ever been to Jacky. I would say so.."He thought about it, and he was. He knew about her accident, and was talking to her voices, that was the closest anyone had been. Has been. "I know you'll try, and thank you. But, she is happy, you've made her really happy, just being there, and and yes, she is pretty tore up before Marie took over, but she was really confused, and didn't know what to do. So, she did damage to herself and then Marie coaxed her to sleep. Jacky's smart but she really doesn't know what to do with herself sometimes."He muttered, shaking his head, but she was happy, he couldn't say she wasn't before he told her about HMI

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:16 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

"I need Jackson to check this hand out. I used a really rusty box cutter."
He looked up into Ritter's eyes with a smile.
His blue eyes had went to gray.
Losing all there icy color.
Seth didn't know.
Nor would he care.
He loved how Ritter was still being so sexy even after the sex was gone.
"I really loved it too, but it has a two hour delay before it could happen again.", he chuckled.
He kissed Ritter deeply arching up against him.
"The fighting only brings us closer together."
He licked Ritter's neck and then kissed it.
"I love you. Even the bad parts."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 pm

User Image

Jake flushed and shook his head. "Sorry you two...didn't mean it...Max..." He lowered his head with red in his cheeks embarrassed. He complied when they pulled the two of them into the room. Recalling something he looked at the table and could almost remember his family, it was a cruel yet somehow comforting thought. The thought then hit him. "Hey should somebody go get Ritter and Seth, I dont think they know that dinner is ready yet..."
"Thats right go get them Jake, you know you want them." He was confused at first but bit his lip to silence Max. He looked at Jacky to ask a question and stopped. Just the way she sat told him that wasnt Jacky. But Decker wasnt being fought with so it wasnt Emily and she seemed almost...shy...? He shook his head and turned it away a bit. "I still remember when we did what she is doing now..." He didnt want to remember so ignored it.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta got up by Savannah's hand and found herself being dragged to the dinner table. They had bumped into Jake and Kairi. Pulling a lock behind her ear, Krysta wiggled her fingers hello.
"Helloz there guys. Aw... You two look so cute together."
Krysta smiled sweetly. Then then was pulled to the table again. Closing her eyes, Krysta sniffed the air.
"Mmm... Smells delicious. What are we eating?"

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm

User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter smiled kissing Seth.
"Well that'sh sweet that you love ush both."
Ritter giggled at the thought of what Black Ritter would have done if Seth said that to him.
"I'm sure Ritter thinksh it'sh cute too. Hehe. He hatesh cute."
Ritter chuckled a bit harder. He didn't know why he was all giddy. But Ritter didn't want to question it any longer. He just wants to kiss the hell out of Seth.
And he went on and did.

"You are my beasht friend and my lover. Would you look at that. The greatesht thingsh in life all bundled into one."
Ritter joked, nibbling on his ear.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Decker smiled at him.
"Well if we don't work out. I'll still be close to her. I wouldn't want some idiot to come and f*ck things up with her. If she is happy... I will be happy."
He tilted his head away from him.
"But honestly... no one is ever happy with me. I make all the wrong decisions."
He would hate to imagine having a kid around with his decision making.
His mind worked on the setting of 'Potentially Deadly'.
He hardly had much care for feelings, which was weird when he was around Jackson.
He could care less about the rest of them.
None of them wanted to know anything about him.
Screw a support group.
He had all of them here in Jackson.
The kid Jake had only cracked down on him about hurting Jackson, he didn't care about her hurting him.
None of them would care if she hurt him.
It was only the other way around.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games