Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm
((damn XD hector already made it cold so the mist is gonna go faster and stronger ROFL))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm
(Bambi, my only answer for you is that the others are seizing the moment. As much as I love reading big battle scenes between tons of people, it doesn't look like Hanzo is going to die in a big battle scene. *Sad face*.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:36 pm
(The guild has been slow, needs action, people need a reason to fight.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 pm
((But we will all be wiped out you killed the hokage and now if you kill the resy we wont be able to fight))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:43 pm
(who said we're killing the rest. I personally want everyone to finally go and fight. the Villages are too kind to each other. they need a reason to actually have small scale battles with each other.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 pm
((ah i dig with that... lol))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:51 pm
((Fighting is good and all but why is everybody wanting to destroy the Leaf now? Havock destroyed it a month back, and now you guys want to destroy everything we rebuilt. Why? Leave us alone damnit! Go pick on some other village that has had it good for to long..))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm
(How's about we just get in a huge-a** war altogether? I'm only a genin, so I'm hoping it would wait a bit...until the Chuunin exams come on by again or something....

Speaking of which, how often do the Chuunin exams happen anyway?)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:07 pm
(Every two months or so; but J. We may obliterate some buildings but we're trying to anger everyone. Trying to get everyone to want revenge we all want there to be a war or something that will give the Chunin and otehrs real experience. If theres no war the Arcs are useless because their so small. We are going to just start attacking villages while making it seem like they are being attacked by others.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:09 pm
(( yep XD, But Imma about to kill a kid who is in Kusa and attack kusa myself ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 pm
(NO YOU WONT!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:12 pm
(( to late the kis is mostly dead and fine Kusa shall be spared as i will attack MIST ))!  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 pm
(haha, okay kill Mist, but yea I'm gunna save the kid probably)

((No More OOC))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:16 pm
(( Last occ; you don't know about the attack or that is meta gamming ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:27 pm
Improbable Insanity
The clone nodded as it sunk under, then immediatly a man arose from the ground and spoke "I am sorry it will end like this. I will tell your villagers to hate me so that one day you might be avenged." The man started growing an red bone armor, with a lightning rod bone sticking out, as he spoke " I know you usually don't go down without a fight. It's a shame." The man stopped close to Hanzo and raised his hand and shapped it like a gun and spoke "Bang." and near immediatly an ivory bullet fired itself at an amazing speed at Hanzo's skull which would kill him near instantly and painlessly.

((The armor is red because it is traces of blood, on the outside of the armor, which contains iron so any lightning would just be sucked into the armor and straight into the lightning rod.))

(( so hanzo can read it since there is so many oocs ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games