Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
((Dont need to apologize to me...though thanks. My rp stopped replying long ago...I still keep tabs just in case I am remembered.))

((Where was your character last? I also have one who no one talks to anymore.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 pm
((We're both on a space station now. >.< She the slave and I the master.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 am
((I severly apologize for my abscence and my abandonment of this roleplay, I had been banned from my computer, or more like this website at my fathers house. So, I'm not really good at reading all those pages, could someone please give me a recap of whats happened?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:44 am
Nelliel smiled at Jane and took his hand, wondering why he was looking up for her when she was already on the ground.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 pm
{GAH! Stupid, stupid laptop! I won't be able to reply as soon as I have been as my STUPID LAPTOP died on me. It's only two months old, yet it has crashed. evil }

Lixini nodded to Ian as he walked out, and she shut the book, placing a marker where she'd left off. Setting it up onto a table, she turned back into her full kitten form, jumping onto the bed to lay against one of the pillows.

Jane looked down, surprised. "Okay...let's go!" He led Nelliel back down to the apartment, opening the door to smile at Rebecca.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 am
Rolond

Rolond had given up on conversation and brought his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them and resting his head on his arms. His back hurt and he was disoriented. Closing his eyes, he imagined him back home, in the forests. It seemed so long ago.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 pm
{{time skippy for Ian/Lix???}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm
((Sure))  

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:43 pm
The NEXT MORNING!:

Lixini woke up, still her kitten form. Purring, she stretched, jumping off the bed, and of course, landing on her feet. She slid past the door, and moved to sit outside the room that she'd identified as Ian's, wondering what he would do when he saw her in this form. Best to find out now, rather than later.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm
Ian

Ian felt warmth on his face and opened his eyes. The morning sun was shining into his room from the open window, the sounds of birds tittering and the smell of the jasmine plant sweetening the air. He stretched and yawned before getting up and shuffling to his dresser. Once dressed, he went to his bedroom door and opened it. He let out a small yelp of surprise when he spotted a kitten by the door. “What the…” He noticed the kitten had the same color eyes and ears as Lixini had. “Lixini?” He scooped up the kitten and looked at with cocked eyebrow. He had almost forgotten the events of yesterday. He chuckled to himself and set the small creature down. He scratched the back of his head and wondered what kind of breakfast she knew how to make. “Um, well good morning” He was so used to living alone, it was odd having someone with him so early in the morning.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 pm
Lixini purred as he pet her, and once he sat her down, changed into her half form. Smiling, her eyes shifted to the kitchen. "Morning." She said softly, scampering into the kitchen. Her fingers grazed across the counter as she moved around, looking through the drawers of the fridge. Unable to find what she'd wanted, she scratched open an odd container-containing exactly what she'd wanted. Taking her hands, she grabbed three of the delicate items, along with the frying pan she'd used the night before. Carefully, she broke them all into it, not turning on the heat just yet. She grabbed a fruit similiar to an apricot and a vegetable similiar to spinich, and shredded both up into the pan, turning the heat on high. Using a spatula, she moved them about, giving the greens an orangish colour from the fruit. Finishing after only a few moments, she ended with a fluffy mixture of orange and yellow.

[[Guess what she made!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 am
(Omelet? 0.o )

Ian

Ian watched as Lixini morphed. That was something he had never seen before. He would definitely have to get used to his new pet. When she went downstairs, he followed her, but took his time. He opened the front door and found the daily newspaper. He brought it in and sat down at the table to read it. Halfway through an interesting article about a murder case that was discovered last night, a delicious smell reached his nose. He set down the paper and poked his head in the kitchen. “Something smells good!”

Player Advisor

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:40 pm
Climbing out of the car as the chauffeur opened the door Alice looked at the small shops door getting a curious yet nervous feeling deep inside. After staring for a moment she took a deep breath for courage and slowly walked inside alone. Listening to the tinker of the little bell over the door Alice looked around the shop her face shining in shock and awe.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm
Rolond

Rolond had fallen asleep and was dreaming of baked chicken and a tall glass of milk when a jingle of a bell woke him. He lifted his head to see who was here and saw a girl, spoiled by the look of it. He rolled his eyes and thought to himself, I sure feel sorry for whoever gets landed with this broad. He stretched and watched this spoiled looking rich brat with mild interest. She did seem a bit frail though, and a small part of Rolond wanted to protect this girl. He snorted at his own foolishness.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 pm
{so close, yet so far-scrambled eggs!}

Lixini turned at Ian and smiled, plating about 2/3 of the eggs onto a large plate. She set the plate down on the counter, looking at Ian again. "Yours." She said, pointing at the plate before she went and got a much smaller plate for herself. In her experience, men tended to eat a lot more than she, so she got herself less.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff