Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:47 pm
"Sure, why not..." she said, making her way over to the machine. She looked at the YN initials, trying to figure out any old arcade regular that might have been the person to set the score. "Any idea who YN is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:55 pm
"Well.....you see those intials are mine." He said, his face turning a light shade of red, as if he was embarrased.

"This is probably the only game I play when I come here. Though occasionally I'll try some of the other racing type games they have, but im not as good at those." He explained, as he tried to not sound like he was bragging. He usually came to the aracade when he had free time or to just spend some time by himself.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:42 pm
Aniya blinked in surprise. YN. That was true; she hadn't remembered just then that Natsu's initials were YN. "Impressive...." she remarked, as she looked at his various high scores. She looked over at him, and giggled as she saw him blushing. Between herself, Kaze, and Natsu, the three of them made quite a trio. "Winner gets teasing rights to Kaze-kun for the rest of the day?" She asked, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:49 pm
Kaze finally finished his ice cream. "No fair! You guys are mean. What if I win? Do I get to tease you two?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:22 pm
Aniya grinned. "So you're gonna play Kaze-kun? Umm...well...if you win...I don't feel like being teased...if you win, I'll buy you any afterschool snack you want when we come by here tomorrow. That's just me though; I don't know what Natsu-kun will do if you win." she said. The Crown made good snacks, and it was always a Kaze favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:31 pm
hey just joined guild what is up?  

[.Toxic.Pixie.Stix.]

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:19 am
"If you beat me at this game, which I highly doubt..." He said sarcastically to Kaze, as a grin appeared on his face. "Then I guess I can buy you snacks here after school for a week." He stated, seeing how he had no idea what to do if either of the two beat him, so he just chose what Aniya said but made it bigger.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:10 pm
Aniya's eyebrows raised a bit at that. "If it weren't for the fact that Kaze-kun would have a hard time beating you Natsu-kun, I'd make sure to tell you to have a bigger wallet before you wagered anything that big." she said, laughing.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:42 am
"So then...which two of us are up first?" Aniya asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:35 pm
"Don't worry I don't plan on loosing, atleast not that easily. Besides it would be fun to have teasing rights, to say im the best. Well atleast at this game that is." He responded, as he scratched the back of his head nervously. He was starting to confuse himself by what he said, so he left at that not wanting to make things even more confusing then they already were.

"You can go first if you." He replied to the last thing she said, he wanted to see how well they played before he went.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:19 am
Aniya blinked getting lost in mental circles as she tried to follow Natsu's reasoning...at least she thought it was reasoning...

"Ok...sure...come on Kaze-kun!" Aniya said, sliding into the seat on the right and digging out the tokens you'd need to play.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:15 pm
((can i join))  

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:58 pm
((You'd have to ask Roselite san...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:13 pm
((Holy fudge! I totally forgot that I had RPs going in this guild! *bows like crazy* PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ABANDANING YOU ALL!!!!! I still love you!!! And Dir, just post a profile and I'll look it over! ^.^; GOMEN ALL!))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:10 pm
((It's alright, just as long as you didn't disappear for good, and welcome back xd ))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games