Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 am
rose turned to look at the male."no hiskue can't be dead,he can't be."rose put head in her hands and cried."why did they take him away from me,why couldn't they took me instead."

spirit rubbed rose's face with his muzzle and looked at hiskue's limp body,he had saddness in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:48 am
Sanoskue felt a tear streaming down his face, "He said the same thing when my sister was killed by hunters." He put a hand on Rose's shoulder and looked at her, "We need to get out of here, bury him somewhere. With his hat...he wanted to be buried with his hat."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 am
"his hat is by the river,oh what am i going to tell fell and huir that their father is dead."rosed closed her eyes as more tears fell."we were a family."she got up and buried her face in spirit's neck.

spirit put his muzzle behind rose's back trying to make her stop crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 am
Sanoskue picked up Hiskue's body and looked at her curiously, "A...family? But how? It hasn't been more than four years since I last saw him, and he wasn't exactly a family man back then."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 am
rose looked at sanoskue."he was when he met me and when fell and huir found us yesterday.he loved them like a father he protected fell from coyotes that chased him and i was hoping i would have his pup but now..."rose closed her eyes not wanting to say anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:51 am
Sanoskue looked at her sadly, he would have hugged her if he didn't have Hiskue's limp form in his arms, "He had matured then...we...we should head to the river...can you lead the way?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 am
rose walked ahead of sanoskue,her ears were flat on her head from her saddness and loss.hiskue i'll never forget you.she walked out of the woods,towards the river.

spirit followed behind sanoskue his head hung down,he felt sad for rose lost her mate and her chance to have his pup.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 am
Sanoskue felt another tear run down his cheek as he looked at Hiskue's limp form, first he lost his sister, and now he lost the best friend he ever had...he wouldn't let it happen again...he would stay with Rose and protect her with his life.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm
rose walked out of the woods towards the river where it shone crismson red,she looked up at the sky her blue eyes still shine with saddness.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:38 pm
Sanoskue set Hiskue's body down, and quickly found his hat, placing it over Hikue's heart. He looked at Rose and shook his head, "I feel your pain...but you have to be strong, you don't want your children to see you like this do you?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm
rose turned to look at sanoskue."no i don't but it'll break their hearts that hiskue is dead,all my life i found someone to love me but now he's gone i can't hear his laugh,feel his touch,or his warmth at night."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm
Sanoskue stood up and hugged Rose, "I understand, don't worry...in time the pain will dull, however the memories of the good times you shared with him will shine brighter than ever. It's the nature of our race, we could live long happy lives or short ones, we must accept that."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 pm
"i just wish their weren't any humans that want to hunt us.we never done anything to them."a new set of tears welled in her eyes as she looked at hiskue.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:13 pm
"I know...I know..." Sanoskue said as he stroked her hair softly, "I'm going to start digging the grave now...it would be best if we did this quickly and moved on from this place."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm
rose nodded moved backed some to look at sanoskue."yeah i want to leave before that hunter finds me and the boys."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff