Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:28 pm
Kazuo smiles and nods to the ninja. "Hello. Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Ryoko rose from the bow, then sighing a bit. "Lenon was supposed be here. He's a horrible person" Then a very evil thought came over Ryoko's mind. Payback time. "One of the reasons I have to is to formally apologize for damages to the cafe and surrounding areas. It was caused in a spar between me and Lenon. I insisted on leave and continuing a spar at a different place, one more appropriate, however, Lenon continuasly attacked me and I had no choice but to defend myself."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:34 pm
Kazuo swats his hand in the air at Ryoko. "Psh, it's no big deal. It happens all the time. Just look at my office." He gestures to the missing wall behind him and the pile of wood he sat on since his desk and chair were destroyed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:33 pm
Ryoko sighed inwardly but on the outside he gave a grateful smile. "Thank you for the forgivness, Raikage-sama." His revenge had failed. "I have to admit something else." Ryoko sighed, wondering if he'd be kicked out of the office instantly. "I... was previously a Grass ninja."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm
Zephyer bit his lip in anger and turned and ran out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:34 am
Kazuo continues to stare at Ryoko keeping any anger hidden within himself. "Hmmm...So what are you doing here now?"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:13 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju's Clone

"HA! Grass Ninja! What brings you here mongrel?" Hiro was still kicking out a few pieces of debris out the giant hole in the wall. Finally, he began doing rapid handsigns. Before the jutsu took affect, Hiro tok a giant piece of the wall and ran his chakra threw it. It began to shrink into a small ball. Finally, the wooden wall began to reattach due to Hiro jutsu.

"If you get my clone, your obviously not important enough."

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:35 am
Ryoko looked away a little shamefully, although he'd been away at the time of the attack. "I'm here because I wasn't around at the time of the attack, and when I found out, I didn't agree with it." Ryoko leaned back against the wall. "The point is... that I want to join Cloud. I... I will accept any rank you give me, and any punishments you may bestow." He waited for the Raikage's response.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:38 am
".....You could work for that last Sannin spot...." Hiro looked to Kazuo, "Why not make him a Densetsu or Jounin for now?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:56 pm
Lenon sighed and demanded to see the manager, spewing things about how the woman didn't know what she was talking about and whatnot. She screamed at him that they didn't have a manager, and instead ran off to find someone who could deal with Lenon. ...That was a horrible idea.

Lenon quickly switched the map she was trying to show him with his map. When the receptionist emerged from a back room with a slightly amused man wearing a suit, she pointed to Lenon and started shouting something. Lenon just held up his hands. "I have no idea what she's talking about, sir." he said. "I just wanted to know where I was, because maps confuse me, and she's telling me that this is the hot springs. I really doubt that it's the Sand Village we're in, too." He could barely keep a straight face as the woman stared at him for a second before erupting into an explosive mess of curse words.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:27 pm
(Wait I'm confused is Yasu still there? i need to know how to reply.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:29 pm
((Um go to the hospital. I'll be there now.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:56 pm
"Since you weren't apart of the attack on Cloud and you want to join Cloud as a ninja which is pledging your loyalty to me then you may keep your rank and join the village, Ryoko." He takes out a headband and some papers and hands them to Ryoko to fill out the papers and wear the headband.

(I don't want to pass up the chance to have another sannin in the village. Plus he wasn't apart of the attack so he didn't do anything wrong just for being a grass ninja.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm
Lenon chuckled as the lady was taken away, and he left a note on her desk explaining what exactly had happened. He wondered if she would grow pale at the sight of his name - many knew his name, but not his face.

With that, he disappeared out of the front door.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games