Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:07 pm
Hayate just followed the two hovering above the undead she took a final glance at them, there face was streamed with tears. She felt sorry for them, frowning she followed Max catching his wink. 'I dislike this smell. Could it be that... someone were preforming experiments with humans? No it is just a hunch.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm
Max sighed and grabbed otosu,even in his heavy armor he was able to toss him up the hole.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 am
"Oh one more thing for you fu- Oof!" He said as he was thrown out of the sewer. "Jesus man, don't be so rough on this guy... I was going to give a goodbye present..." He then saw the sewer was still open. He smiled. "Ok then, merry christmas to you guys too!" He yelled before sticking his gun into the sewer and launching a grenade into it before tossing in a hand grenade and a mine as well. He then walked over and grabbed the sewer holes top and put it on. "Fire in the hole!" He said as smoke came up and the ground shuddered a little bit. "Sorry, I hate that type..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:05 am
( So evil! Haha. twisted )

Hayate watched as Max threw Otosu out of the sewer, then something fell in it looking like a grenade. Coughing as the smoke arose, she tried to grab Max, luckily this time her touch came to Max. Dragging him to another direction of the smoke, "Cough cough, are you okay Max?" Hayate was grateful for the heavens letting her touch Max. Probably the curse had some bugs letting her become human again. Whatever it is she was grateful. "Max?"  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 pm
Max coughs and starts heading back to the crowd of zombies. "Im fine just stay out of their reach!" As he said that max looked around to see the zombies healing themselves to the point that it looked as if nothing happen to harm them,max held up his hands to show he was no threat. "If you can understand me,if you have your humanity still then stop approaching me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:08 pm
"Max no!" Hayate screamed out but it was too late. She didn't want him to be hurt, but she had to listen to his orders. A single tears steamed down her face as she turned away floating to the opposite direction of Max away from the dangers of the dead. Biting her lip her tail hanged between her leg. It was obvious she was useless right now. 'I'm suppose to protect Max! Not run away and let him have all the action! I have to turn back! But... I can't.' Then she heard a sudden voice. "Oh sad little Hayate you're white as snow. But black as coal. Where will you venture next? Everywhere you go you'll always be in solitude." the the voice stopped and spoke again but to another person. "Master what should the next doll be made of?" "Made with gold and silver, gold and silver, gold and silver, my fair lady." The master's voice was a sound of melody. "Yes my master." "What is going on!!! Are you behind the people's disappearances." "Hayate you should watch out for yourself. That bear, that bear means that you are the next victim. The bear chose you and now you're next." Hayate's eyes widen. "Next? Victim." "Made with gold and silver, gold and silver, gold and silver, my fair lady." And there the mysteriousness man disappear the music box the man was holding played.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:12 pm
Max watched as the dead slowly stopped and looked at him. "I knew it....they're trapped and want help...what happened here?!" He asks them loudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:22 pm
Hayate stood there, 'Nows my chance to prove that I'm not worthless.' And there Hayate followed the melody. Those that were chosen by the bear can listen to the melody. Hayate following the melody eventually caught up with the strange man. He was sitting in a shop.. A SHOP in the SEWER! Hayate widened her eyes there were dolls everywhere. Closing her eyes the zombies didn't look Chinese at all but the dolls looked... Chinese. What was going ON! "Come in, come in Ha-ya-te." He said amused. "Okay." "Sit down, Hayate." Watching as Hayate sat down sitting there. "Hayate your eyes are a magnificent color of blue, but they tell me you're sad why are you sad?" He smiled amusingly. There Hayate broke into tears, "I understand that Max wants me safe, but I want to help him. Its hard because we both have different wants." "Sad sad Hayate." The music box began to play its melody. It was a sad melody. "Made with gold and silver, gold and silver, gold and silver, my fair lady." With that the whole shop changed into a castle. The place where Hayate was sitting at turned into a long table and Hayate was strapped to the table. "There is one way in and one way out."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:25 pm
"They did it! they came for us and changed us!" One zombie wailed. "Who are 'they'?! tell me and lead me to them!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 pm
"Max!!!" She called out. "The walls are sound proof. And this are not ordinary chains." The man turned around, "Pitiful zombies, made with steel and was, steel and wax, steel and wax, my fair lady." And their armies of dolls that were originally the Chinese marched out towards Max. "Zombies the master has no use of you. We must disposed of you and you." The dolls turning to Max, "You interfered with our plans." Turning to the zombies they glared at them, "Now you must be put to sleep."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Max sighed. "Great just one more thing to kill." he says as he puts on his claws.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 pm
"Well I guess we're going to be delayed. You're going to look as pretty as ever Hayate. Made with gold and silver, gold and silver, my fair lady." He said singing in a melody. "Ugh! Max! Me and my stupid ness." The man transporting to the dolls. "Hello there sir. Good day this may be your last." Then the man started to sing, he controls the dolls by singing and if the other opponent is a good singer then he shall steal back the dolls. But will the man let that happen? No. "Dolls made out of steel and wood, steel and wood, steel and wood, my fair lady." He sang. "You seem strong, but not strong enough. This is interesting, will you be able to hurt one of your own?" Then the man started to wind the music box, "Dolls made out of wheat and wax, wheat and wax, wheat and wax, my fair lady." And with that the dolls appeared another huge army.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:45 pm
Max sighed but as he looked at the entrance to th sewers he saw a mine that was unexploded. 'maybe as a last ditch effort.' He got into a loose stance and prepared to fight them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm
"Go! Dolls made out of wheat and wax, wheat and wax, wheat and wax, my fair lady." The dolls made out of wheat and wax came out fighting first. Jamming their arms into the ground causing water to arose.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Max smiles as they move and the last thing they see is the glint off of maxs claws,they were dolls and creepy yes but max was a veteran of fighting and was good enough to take the army on.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games