Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grovyle smirked and whispered.

"R....a...." He stopped, his right fist started to glow, charging up for a focus punch.

"T!!" He shouted out as he though his punch.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image User Image

Before the punch hit Xatu stopped it with his wing "That is quite enough! Mr. Grovyle"! His eyes glowed a light blue as he rose grovyle up in the air with his psychic energy "You have driven me to the last nerve,i understand you may not like Miss Raichu but i will not sit around as you distress her"! Raichu laughed "Yeah! tell his a** Xatu"!. The psychic turned and frowned at her "And as for you Miss Raichu i think you owe Mr. Grovyle an apology"!. He started to rise her up grovyle as well,and closed his feathers a bit which felt like a crushing pressure on both of them. Bringing the two together he looked up "As long as you two continue to fight we shall make no progress in our team! Horseplay leads to fights you two! and with your behavior im surprised you two havnt gone at each other yet! but you cant fight fire with fire for it will only cause more hatred! Now apologize or ill break your spines...". Raichu didnt want to take a chance at Xatu's word and looked at Grovyle with frown and turned her head away "He goes first"!

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm
(They actually did make a PMD game for the Wii. Three in fact, but tey were only available for Wiiwar dwnload in Japan.)

Kirlia ran up to Gardevoir, crying. "I-I don't know what to do. Riolu ran off to fight that pokemon from before, the really mean one" she explained in between sobs. "He's gonna get really hurt, and I'm not strong enough to help". She looked around at all the other pokemon in the Gym. "All 'they' care about is fighting and I just want to help Rio... Please Miss Gardevoir, can you help me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

"Hmmm...NO this certainly wont do" The nine tails tackled the Xatu onto the floor and stared down at him, "I realy dont care for the Grovyle, but this this pokemon saved my life" He motioned towards Raichu, "She doesnt have to tell him anything. And if your gonna say otherwise and try to make her...Your gonna have to go through me first" The Nine tails had been quietly watching the argument the whole time from the shadows, he never bothered to interfere until noe because he felt it wasnt necessary.
But now that the pshychic pokemon was threatening to break her spine, It was necessary. So the one eyed nine tails stood ontop of the Xatu, pinning it to the ground with an evil glow in his eye.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image User Image

Raichu dropped to the ground when Xatu was tackled abd it seems her fur coat went back to its natural light orange "ow"! she muttered rubbing her toosh. Stand she smacked ninetails off Xatu "Thanks but i didnt need any help,i was perfectly fine on my own". Xatu appeared behind Ninetails "Seems you have a new fan Miss Raichu and also i will be expecting that apology from the both of you,Good Day",he then walked away. Raichu sighed "Jeez..what pissed in his cheereos..." she then looked over at Grovyle and frowned at him turning her head away quickly "wait.." she turned quickly "Oh crap! um Flygon! sorry bout that"! she ran over to the large pokemon "Seems we'll have to try next time" she giggled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm
The nine watched as the raichu ran over to the massive dragon, then glared at the Grovyle that had started the whole incident, "Look at this thing, he thinks he's so tough? He better not screw with her" The angry nine tails walked over to the grovyle and got in his face, "I better not see you get near her, because if you do...I tear you limb from limb..."
With that he walked over to Raichu and stepped in front her, "Raichu, I need to speak to you. I never got to thank you for saving my life, and I can see that such a strong electric pokemon such as yourself needs a strong reliable guard, and since Im in debt to you, I am obligated to take up that position...If you dont mind" Then the ninetails smiled down on her, "My, has anyone told you that you have the most beautiful" Then the ninetails bowed down, "Well, I better g-" Then he noticed the flygon standing behind him and turned to face him, "Oh my, I didnt notice you standing there. Did you wish to speak with her?" The fox then stepped aside to let it speak.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Melaroon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image

Helloise watched carefully as his double team scattered around the place, however she had quick eyes even though she did not look it and was easily following the real pokemon's movements. She had little to none long range attacks, most were powerful close range attacks that could completely KO a pokemon with one hit, she just had to wait until he got close enough to her then she would strike. She noticed the copy coming up to her but she did not want to concentrate on the copy otherwise she might lose track of the real Lacario. The copy hit her massive jaw on her head with Disable which really didn't serve any purpose here. Before the copy Lacario could escape it's reach the jaw quickly chomped down on the fake Lacario making it disappear as if an illusion. Disable is a status effect that stops another from using a specific attack that it was about to use, however Helloise was not using attack, and her Stockpile was already in effect long before he used that. The jaw trap shook it's head shaking his shock off and continued to smile at the blue and black pokemon as it licked it's lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Grovyle looked from Raichu to Nine Tails.

"Who said you where going to join our team." He turned, heading for the door.
"You wouldn't even be any help and Nine Tails, you know, I respect and I know she saved you but, I wouldn't be thinking that you'll get anything more out of this rodent."

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Agamerin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 pm
((I asked the thread leader about being a legendary.))

Gaia username:
Malons hero Link

Species:
the legendary Mew

Approx. level:
unknown

User Image

A bit of background: Mew doesn't speak amongst other pokemon normally, no one knows for sure why. Not much is known about this legendary except it's behavior and personality. Mew likes making mischief, being able to transform into the shape of anything just adds to her playful deeds. She will normally take the form of another pokemon to hide her true identity that not only takes the same appearance of that pokemon, but it's same aura and powers as well. However Mew doesn't like to fight, it much prefers to play a game of tag or hide-and-seek. No one knows how old this extremely rare pokemon is or it's level even. Just know that when you see Mew you should expect a smile and a playful pokemon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am
User Image

The mouse was about to say something important when the Ninetails stepped in her way "H-hey"! he then explained his debt and guard position and she blinked "Say what"? an with the compliment she blinked even more confused "You sick er somethin buddy.." she looked up at him puzzled. But seeing he stepped aside she sighed "Whatever anyway! Flygon sorry bout not being able to finish the battle,you see the grass face over there has been jealous of my power since day one and cant seem to handle my presence,thats why he's always so 'Raichu your mean blah blah blah' so just ignore him! besides he's a low level pokemon! a baby!" she laughed ignoring Grovyle's comments "So as i was saying..i was thinking while during the battle..i could use a pokemon like you! a good dragon at my side and trust me you wont be making the wrong choice! Team Raichu is the strongest pokemon around,we exclude all LOW LEVEL pokemon! example...grass face over there" she pointed back to him. With a smile and giggled "So wat do you say oh and lets forget bout you Ninetails since you already seem to be on my side..oddly..so what do you doods say"??

Laharl Star

Original Knight

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 am
((wow i missed a bit))
Flygon stood their not knowing what was going on but was surprised that the raichu stopped his attack so easily. "how did she do that?" he said to himself looking down at his fist, which had now turned normal. He looked down at the small mouse pokemon and thought for a moment. "Sorry but im not interested." he said kindly "But thanks for the offer."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 am
Hearing what Raichu said. Grovyle turned back to the three, glowing dark green. He saw Raichu as if she was Combusken.

"YOU STUPID CHICKEN, TAKE THIS GRASS OATH!!" He said as he though both his arms up. The ground started to shake as a huge wall of grass burst up and shot at Raichu.

Grovyle started to breath heavily as he staggered to the wall. The green glow slowly went away.

"Stupid....chicken....I will....get you back....

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

Then all of the copies dissapeared. lucario was not among them. A Wave of aura energy shot through the forest and blasted Helloise back. A aura wave attack. Wave after wave came from all around Helloise to fast to pinpoint each one knocking her around like a ragdoll.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image

Raichu made puppy eyes up at the Flygon "PLEEEEASE what if i--WHOA"!! Raichu found herself shot into the air,looking she noticed Grovyle in distress and smirked landing perfectly on the ground "Whats wrong Grassy? Is that al you got? kinda expected that from a LOW LEVEL" Raichu laughed.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games