Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am
Darren picked Shiru up, wrapping the tigers legs around his waist. "I can carry you easy Shii. You just rest and relax." He lightly kissed his lips. "You could stay at my house maybe?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am
Shiru laid his head on Darren's warm chest, hearing his heart beat, and wrapping his arms around him. "Yeah, your warm Ren."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:49 am
Darren smiled and blushed. "Well I am a Werewolf Shii. We have hotter blood than humans do." He gently squeezed him. "So my house yes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 am
"Yes to your house." Shiru cuddled Darren, nuzzling his chest.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:35 pm
Derek sighed as he walked through the park. For the first time ever the bouncy Were was depressed. "I really should tell him how old I am. But his brother...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm
Ivan sat on the bench smoking. He was glancing at Kiko every few seconds. He had randomly been approached by the Neko-pire. He didn't mind really. He thought his cousin was insane. "You seem stressed Kiko-Sama."

Kiko sighed and took Ivan's smoke, taking a small drag himself, he gave it back to the bunny. "Just a little Ivan-Sama." He thought about the mansion. The hurt look on Night's face, how easy Niko took it. He hadn't realized but the little Neko he'd been calling his brother had really grown up.

Derek stepped up to the bench and nodded at both men. "Kai, Van, How's it going?"  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:17 pm
Ivan smiled at Derek. "Hey River, You look stressed too. Everyone looks so angry." Unlike Levin, Ivan had no issue with the Rivers Were's.

Kiko smiled at Derek and quickly filled him in on who he really was. "Sorry to have lied."

Derek hugged Kiko close and snuggled him. "Everyone always looked at you as a father figure anyways Kai. If they really matter they'll still love you and I know Niko will never stop loving you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Joshua ran into the park holding onto Derek's collar. He hoped that he was here though like the counter said. He looked around until he found him. He walked up to him holding the collar tightly trying to catch his breathe. He saw the other two there so he decided to just wait for them to finish conversing.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 pm
Derek smiled sadly at Ivan. "I'm not angry so much as stressed. I think I upset somebody I really like. I hope he doesn't hate me."

Ivan stared at Derek then burst out laughing. "Did the little flirty wolf finally find a match. Well for your sake I hope he likes you too." He stood and stretched. "I think I'm gonna go find a place to drink peace mates." He turned and strolled out of the park.

Kiko stared after Ivan rolling his eyes. "He's such a jerk sometimes." He smiled at Derek. "Don't worry okay. You're a nice guy. If he's worth it he'll come around alright." With the he too exited the park leaving Derek alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Joshua walked up to Derek after the other two left. "D-Derek...." he said quietly because he was embarrassed.
((happy~~~ ^^;; ))

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm
((>w> What's that supposed to mean))

Derek's ears flicked back. He turned and blinked at Joshua. "Oh, Hello Joshua," He said coldly. "It's late shouldn't you be safe at home."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 pm

((oh nothing~~~))
"I guess I should but I came to give you your collar...." he said lying. He held his collar out quietly.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm
Derek bit his lip and reached out for his collar. He put his hand on Joshua's and smiled. "I actually wanted you to have it. I'm sorry for about before Josh."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Joshua blushed slightly but managed to give a smile to Derek. "Thank you and I'm sorry also..." he said.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Derek blew out a breath and sighed. "Look there's something I need to tell you about." He hoped the boy wouldn't hate him. "I'm not really 16, Josh, I'm 20."  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games