Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm
"Good." Raz said letting out a nervous sigh of his own. "Let us depart now. That way we shall arrive at the Sanctuary jsut after sunset. No one will question where we are."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:25 pm
She looked at him and nodded.She was heartbroken,but she had to leave."Ok"She said as she left the place she called home  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 pm
The two left the manison that hey called home for a long time and began working their way to the lonly church jsut outside of the city limits, called the Sanctuary to the Rebels.
Luckly it didn't take them too long and tehy got theyre jsut after sundown like Razamule sai they would. He looked and her then at the church door, and with a hard gulp he knocked on them. It took a few mintues before anyone answered the door...and of all people it was Damien. "What the hell do you whant?" he said with a small sneer, obviously not happy seeing his old freind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:54 pm
She looked at Damien"Damein, I am pregnant"She said as she sighed and walked in  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 pm
Damien quickly stabbed the doorfrome of the chruch to block Arisa's entrance. "I really don't care." he said. "If I recall correctly, the both of you said that 'humans are desigusting and weak, and they need to be punished for supppresing us' and went off to join Eon. Whatever happened to that?"
"Look Damien, I am in no mood! What she says is true!" Razamule said, doing his best not to yell. "We had no choice but to come here. if we said with the Horde Eon would have attempted to eithier hurt us or the baby!"
Damien started at them for a little bit beofre saying aything. "I don't know wether it's becuase I'm naive or that somewhere in my heart I still trust you." he said before taking his sword out of the wall. "Come in."
"Thank you...old freind."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm
She looked at him"Thank you,but you honestly want know why i think that,Damien?"She asked"If you do i will tell you"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:14 pm
Damien sighed a bit. "Right now, I really don't care Arisa." he said. "It's not going to change my mood or how I feel right now. At the moment you should be greatful that you're even house guests."
"I suppose it's better then nothing..." Raz mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:25 pm
She looked at him"trust me, once you hear it you will not be thinking that."she said then sighed"I didn't always used think they were disgusting, I thought just like Carina did"She said"Until one day, The people i was staying with couldn't pay their taxes,so they sold me instead."She said"i was kept in a cage for three whole weeks and used as nothing more then a sex toy and an tension relief. I was beaten, abused, raped, and gang raped till i couldn't feel a thing.Till i was completely numb,Once i had regained my strength, I broke free,and stayed in hiding till i came back"She said"Those people who i thought i could trust sold me like a piece of property.They didn't even apologize or tell him,don't hurt her.Nothing just told me to go with him and walked away."She said shaking her head to fight the tears"So tell me dear brother,after all that has happened to me.How am i suppose to feel?"She screeched  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm
Damien quickly spun around on his heals and started meanissingly at her with narrowed eyes. "You think I care?' he growled. "You think that you're the only one who has a hard life? That bad things have only happend to you because of humans? What about me, knowing that I have to kill my own damned brother to end this god forsakened war. Or how about all the other families that are here that have been hurt in some way or another. You think you're so damn special Arisa, you always have...Fine, I understand that you're not liek Eon. But damn it your proably jsut as selfish." He then storemed off not even looking back.
Razamule held Arisa in his arms to try to confort her. "Come on...let's go find my father." he said. "I'm sure he'll be a better conversation."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:54 pm
She looked at him"I actually though you were different from Eon,Damien"She said"but your not,your just like him"She said as she rubbed her stomach"Don't worry little one,mommy will call one of her friends, so me,you and daddy will go somewhere we are wanted"she said crying"If Carina was still alive,We could have stayed with her"She said"  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 pm
"Do not mind him, he has been under stressul times." a heavy russian accent was herd from behind them. Razamule turned his head to see Vladimire stating before them.
"Hello father."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:16 pm
She smiled"I usually don't"She said"Hello,Father"She said looking at him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 pm
"Allow me to appologies of his actions. He may be 400 but he still acts like 239." He said to them before tunring to Arisa. "Ah, Arisa, it has been so long. How have you been?"He then took one of his hand out from his wings, witch he wrapped himself in like a robe, and placed it on her head. However, what was odd was that his hand did not look normall at all. In fact it hand only three 'fingers'-includeing the thumb- that were large and thick claws. "Ah, congratualtion you two. I hope that you and your son will be happy in the future."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:28 pm
She looked at him"It's ok, he was always talking before he thinks"She said"and thank you,but how did you know the gender of our child?"She asked curiously  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:33 pm
'Simple, I asked him." He said with a smile. 'Come, come...Both of you can stay in my quarters for the time being."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games