Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 am
User Imagenagi looked at her "huh what are you talking about serenity......oh that i was dreaming about me and you dating and you were a vampire not the crazy one though but it was only a dream right " nagi laughs a little  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:57 am
User Image

Serenity blushed she was hungrey she didnt eat because..she didnt eat regular food"it..dosent have to be i am a bit hungrey"

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:58 am
User Imagenagi's eyes lid up " do you really mean that" nagi smiled "sure well the cefteria has good food would you mind going there"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 am
User Image

Serenity laughed"i..i dont eat humen food..i meant blood" she wasent flirting she was just hungrey as she carressed the boys cheek

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:06 am
User Image"oh you meant that hold on serentiy ill be right back" nagi went behind a tree and took out his knive and cuts his wrist and throws the knnife away and walks back to her "well i dont know if this school surve blood but im sure i can find something for you" nagi smiled and his wrist was dripping blood  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 am
User Image

Serenity blushed at the blood she saw as she would raise his wrist to her lips as she began to suck the blood

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:11 am
User Imagenagi smiled cause he was helping a friend but he thought to himself "how could a chick like this get a guy like that i mean look at her shes cute" nagi laughs a little cause it tickled "so serently what do you like to do other then drinkinf blood of course"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:13 am
User Image

Serenity pulled back for a secound"i..like to hang out and make friends..but im mostly around yumaki,,,hes became protective lately i dont know why" she put her lips to his wrist again

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 am
User Image"well now thats very intesing" nagi laughed a gain cause it tickled and he thought to him self "this is just like my dream what a twist" nagi looked down "well maybe the reason why his doing that is because he doesnt wannna loose you i know its stupid but there are somethings that are precious to some people and to him your one of them"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 am
User Image

Serenity blushed some as she was alittle drunk from the blood witch was normal for her as she wiped her lips"maybe..i am"she giggled and locked eyes with him

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 am
User Imagehe sat next to her and looked into her eyes "look i really do like you serenity but i think yumaki would kill me if he seen me doing that to you" nagi smiled "look humans arent suppose to help vampire i dont know why but this does cause i care of the people i love including my frineds" he looked at her real closley "your drunk arent you serenity tell me the truth  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 am
User Image

Serenity giggled some"what makes u think that" she said in a seductive voice

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 am
User Imagenagi laughs a little "cause your not even sitting straight your like half way about to fall of the bench you might wanna move close so you wont fall off cause i dont want that to happen to you cause i......"nagi looks down  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 am
User Image

Serenity giggled and scooted closer"i what?" she asked him

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 am
User Imagenagi had the sudden urge to tell her but instead he looked down" i would help you back up and sat you back on the bench and make sure you were ok" nagi smiled and thought tohimself "i thought i waqs really goona say i love her but i guees not stupid nagi"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games