Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Behind the scenes... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14 pm
Behind the Scenes of Gundam: Holstein Theory

"...Anyway, I think your dad's fine..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 pm

"...If you say so." Demi replied, shrugging her shoulders.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:07 pm

"...BACK TO THE CHURCH THEN!" Gil said, leading them back to the Church.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:06 pm

After Alex got his head checked, and all plans were set and put into motion, Gillian and Demi finally achieved what was thought to be impossible, and married. Somehow, they survived their own wedding too. Between the angry, and crying fathers being comforted by tough love mothers, massive crowds of Barons wanting to see their Champion marry, chaos, drunk Barons, Baron karaoke, violent Barons, and violently drunk Barons singing 'My Heart Will Go On', Gillian and Demi somehow survived to see the wedding through, and make it to the Lionheart, the vessel that brought together which would now take them to their honeymoon vacation before being retired in memory of the KAVA-Baron-Sol-Neo war.

Thus the conclusion to yet another exciting episode of Behind the Scenes.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:17 pm
Behinds the Scenes of Gundam: Holstein Theory
Characters: Gillian Brahn, Demi Charmeine, various unnamed KAVA soldiers, Alex Charmeine, Irina Charmeine/Lady Baron, The Gray Baron, The Red Baron, Kogg, Doctor Franken Stein, various unnamed Barons, Olskey Soren, Geno Litaraz, Grim/The Reaper of Sol-Neo, and various unnamed Sol-Neo soldiers.
Players: Randomly Gone Insane and Zahzi.

Fate is a funny thing. The best way it can be described to is that it's like water. One little ripple on the surface changes everything in the pond, no matter how small or possibly insignificant it may be. Some ripples are larger than others, and therefor have bigger impacts.

Our story takes place in one of those ripples in the water, in fate and in the universe, shortly after Olskey Soren's successful capture of Demi Charmeine. Only this time, Gillian Brahn didn't save her within minutes of her capture. This time, she was lost to the group, unable to be saved...
This time, this twist of fate, brought uncertainty, restlessness, grief and worry to the group...

Alex was standing in the hanger of the LionHeart, looking out the window sadly to where the empty Tallgeese now laid, like a corpse. It's escape pod had been launched and taken by Sol-Neo, and with it Demi. He couldn't take his eyes away from the suit, despite how much pain it brought him as he did. Part of him was still hoping she'd somehow crawl out of the husk of the metal and wave to him, perfectly fine and okay despite the huge crash landing the suit suffered as it plummeted to the ground with no guide.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Gil looked down at Alex, unable to go near him, as he wasn't able to find a way to even talk to him.

After all, it was partly his fault for losing Demi...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Alex remained at his place by the window, continuing to stare off at the Tallgeese. It had been fifteen minutes since the attack, and Demi still didn't miraculously pop out of the empty hole in the Tallgeese's chest where the escape pod launched. All that was there was an empty suit only now being picked up Barons in their own suits, and being brought back to the LionHeart.

As the Barons began to pick up the Gundam, Alex began to cry...

Elsewhere...

The Chaos Gundam was only now returning to it's own ship, still carrying the Tallgeese's escape pod under it's arm like a football. Once boarded on the ship, the Chaos Gundam then bent down and laid the pod down at it's feet before standing up straight.
Immediately, a team began working on opening the pod while Olskey made his way down to the ground level with a triumphant smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Gil just gave a sigh, walking toward Alex, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"We'll get her back."

"Bravo. You wasted countless Sol-Neo Resources....For a football..." Geno sighed, looking over at Olskey.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm

"It's not that I'm worried about..." Alex sighed, slowly looking back at Gil.
"It's what they're doing to her... How long it'll take... What she'll be like when..." He broke off, before he began to sob.

"Oh lay off." Olskey growled, rolling his eyes at Geno.

"That child is more valuable than I think you realize."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm

"Have some faith.....And grow a backbone...."

"Yes....Because one woman is going to win us a war....."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm

"Try getting into my shoes, and then come talk to me..." Alex grunted, shrugging off Gil's hand as he walked away.

"She's close with the Baron Champion, and the daughter of KAVA's biggest cash cow. She could just do that."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 pm

"I was there. I understand more than you think..."

"All I see is a situation about to spiral out of control..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm

"I just watched what was left of my family be taken by the enemy, for whatever purpose they want in her...I don't think you can understand..."

"You need to think more positively." Olskey grunted as the escape pod was finally opened.
"Ah, finally. Good evening ma'am." He greeted with a closed eye smile.

Demi sat in the pod, silently and fearfully..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 am

"...Apparently you don't know my history."

"Ah....A face only a mother wouldn't beat down to sand with a raw fish.....Everyone else would just shoot you for a face like that....."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 am

"I do know your history, Gil. But you had the grace of knowing they died. Painful, yes. But at least no one can torture them, use them, make them suffer. Demi's alive, and they can do whatever they want with her and we're all helpless to stop it."

"Oh, ******** off, Geno." Olskey grunted, looking back at him with a glare. "Nobody asked you to be here anyway." He growled, before looking back at Demi.
"Out. Now."

Demi blinked at the orders (a strange side effect of Sol-Neo's obedience drug) before she began to slowly crawl out of the pod, and stood in front of the two.

"...Geno... Where do we keep the Crossbone Gundam? I think I have an idea..."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games