Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:24 pm
"Sure." The voice instead came behind miles. "You know i'm not the only owl in these fields. But i'll let it go for now." the owl that miles caught pecks his finger and as he let it go it flew toward some trees in the center of the field. "Come with me miles." With that eyea also took off toward the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:30 pm
Erik wandered about the forest floor, padding softly on the leaves and grass. He had a crude sword in its case, strapped to his back. His ears were perked up, and he looked cautiously about, looking for food that could be made out of small creatures, such as rats or squirrels...

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 pm
Miles gladifully did as he was told and followed Eyea, "Hey Mr.Owl, do you think a dead bear would make a good gift to impress Larka?"
(Not much I can say sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:24 pm
Erik managed to come to the edge of the forest that revealed an open field. "Drat," he murmured softly, "This is the third time today I've gotten out of the forest... There must be hunters about if I'm not able to find any food." He went back into the forest, when he heard talking nearby. Shaking his head, he decided to ignore it...

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:36 pm
"Call me eyea boy. A dead bear would seem a little crude. i might have a few things at home that might do you good instead." He flew into the tree's and poked his head out. "Come come now." His head then shot back in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:48 pm
(Ok...He really expects Miles to climb a tree?)
Miles looked up at the towering trees, he wasnt the best climber in the world, but he would be able to climb it, would be able to climb it if it werent for his fear of heights. A bead of sweat dripped from Miles' forehead, "Ugh...I have a better idea. Why dont you come down here?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:53 pm
"No no i insist." A giant gust of wind blew miles into the tree. He landed on a wooden floor in front of a door. "Welcome to my home." He pecked the door and it opened and another owl stood there. "Ah eyea good to see you again. whos your friend."
"This is miles. His wishes to know of magic...and the secrets of love." the other owl nodded and let them in. "Come now don't be shy miles."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 pm
The first thing that came to mind was, (how the hell does an owl build a home like this?) The second thing that came to mind was, (how come there are so many owls? Ive never seen any before until today) Miles stared at the other owl, "Ugh...Hi" Miles gave a nervous smile and walked into the house, "This is a nice home Ey...Eyi...Eya...Mr.Owl" Miles walked up to the other owl, "So, your gonna help me?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 pm
the other owl looked at miles. "He brought you. Your his responsiblity."
Eyea Tapped miles arm to get his attention. "Focus. Your probably wondering about this place. This place used to belong to some humans from long ago. its been long abandoned and is now home to many owls. Now when i say many i mean many." He points his wing up and there were nests all over the place. Sleeping owls here and there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Miles stared at the owls above him, he really didnt care how many owls lived in the house, he only cared about learning magic and winning Larkas heart, "Ok...But why did you bring me here Mr.Owl? What's here that has any signifigance to what I seek?  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 am
"Everything!" He slapped miles in the arm. "In order to use magic you must learn of the world around you. The individual elements before you can tame them and bend them to your will. For now i shall teach you my Magic. Wind. Come." eyea flew to a back door to the home and opened it. He then flew out onto a treebranch. There was no walk way but miles didn't know that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:07 am
Miles took a single step outside the door and went hurdling towards the ground, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!HAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Miles screamed as he began flapping his arms like a bird in a pathetic attempt to slow his decent, "WHAY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm
"You will notice your not hitting the ground." eyea hadn't moved. Nothing had. Miles was floating on an air current in mid air. "Your first test. Find a way to get out of this current. It won't be easy. Focus your mind. That's all i'm saying for now."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:29 am
The Black Hawk-Eagle silently soared over head his golden eyes examining the forest and its inhabitants. When he had located the Den he flew off to one of the more deserted parts of the forest. Marco sat patiently in a clearing watching as Reaper flew by over head. He frowned and followed him. The Eagle landed in a tree and looked down at the wolf. "I've located the pack's den, Marco. They are an odd bunch." The wolf frowned and narrowed his eyes. "I see." He sighed and laid down. "As long as we'll be able to get some rest around here we'll be fine." He muttered and seamed to fall asleep.  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 am
He winced as he felt the magic the owl was using; to him, it seemed very.... unpolished, almost like the magic a Shaman would use-powerful, but not very precise. He swayed a bit on his feet, and made his way labourisly to the Den, and found a spot just inside the enterence that was out of the way, but that still was bathed in sunlight.

He carefully laid down, wincing as muscles protested the sudden movements, and laid his head down on his forearms. He closed his eyes, then cleared his throat to get the others attention.

"If anyone wants me, yell; Otherwise, I'm taking a nap....."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games