Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 pm
He laughed and kissed her back for a while. "Mmm... We still need to find your wedding dress." he smiled dreamily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 pm
"We can do that later," she muttered, absently lightly scratching his neck and scalp with her nails. "Right now we have two other wedding ls to worry about."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 pm
Damian groaned at the thought of how busy they'd be. "Why does everyone want to get married during Spring?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm
"Well, when would you rather we get married?" she asked, taking a purple dress randomly from a rack. Finding it interesting, she ducked behind the curtain. The sales lady returned with a large red dress and a golden pair of shoes, shoes that Myka reached out from behind the curtain and plucked out of her hands. Moments later, she returned, the dress conforming to her body perfectly and her hair down, framing her face in dark brown waves. "What do you think?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm
"Today." Damian pouted until he saw the saleswoman return. He waited awkwardly besides the woman while Myka tried on her dress. He tossed an awkward smile towards her every now and then until Myka returned, where his smile brightened. "Oh-ho wow!" he clapped his hands together. "It looks great!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:18 pm
She grinned, then turned to the woman. "I'll take this one, the black one, and the other two from before, as well as the five pairs of shoes." She quickly went back and changed, the black and purple dresses in her arms as she came back out. Telling Damian to stay put, she left and returned shortly, multiple bags in her arms. "Let's get going," she fluttered, handing him the two shoe bags.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm
"I still need to get my tux." Damian said and walked over to the tux store, but he stopped dead in his tracks at the entrance, his face turning pale. It was a wreck! Clothes racks were knocked down, people were screaming and running around with ripped clothes, suits littered the floor, and Ezra swung around on the chandelier. He was still wearing the adult tux.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 pm
Myka rolled her eyes, shoving her bags into Damian's arms. She strode to the opposite wall, unhooking the cable marked 'Chandelier', causing it to crash to the ground. Before Ezra could get away, Myka hurriedly ram over and grabbed his ear, lifting him and pulling him over to the entrance. "It's time to go home," she said, walking out of the store with Ezra's ear still pinched between her fingers. She finally let him go near the exit of the mall, frowning. "Damian, go get your tuxedo. Mr. Ezra and I are going to have a little talk."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Ezra jumped onto a clothes rack before the chandelier slammed against the ground. He glared at Myka. She could've killed him! Then she grabbed his ear and dragged him towards Damian. Ezra's temper grew until he couldn't handle it. His arms became a blur as he pressed all of Myka's pressure points then jumped back onto Damian's shoulders.

Damian stumbled around when Ezra jumped on him then sighed. "I'll just take care of him." He turned around to the staff that stared at the shattered chandelier that they just installed a week ago. "I think there are other people that want to talk to you." he frowned and pushed his way past the destruction.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:12 pm
Grunting in frustration, Myka grabbed her bags from Damian's arms. "Ok, you know what? I love kids, but that's not a kid. Until he's gone, I will NOT be around. If you need me, I'll be staying in Adrian's dorm. Oh, and by the way, I'm an alchemist. We have no pressure points! That was a complete waste of time, you baboon!" With that, she stormed out, managing to wave down a cab and struggling to calm herself back down.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm
Ezra blew a raspberry out at Myka then began to sign, 'Alchemists are just people that use scientist! You're just a scientist!'

Damian swatted at Ezra's hands. "We're going to get tuxes then have one Hell of a talk." he scolded with such a fierce look in his eye that even Ezra behaved.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:58 pm
Melody walked into the mall not paying any attention to the couple arguing with the boy using sign language...*sigh*..I know it's a cliche and just about every girl at The Academy says it but I really haven't been to a mall in forever..she smiled and inhaled the rich smell of food court and perfume.She went over to the directory and decided to check out the nearest music store first.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 pm
Seconds before the car pulled out, the Brit burst into tears, covering her face with her hands.

{{EXIT}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:04 pm
About an hour and a half later Damian walked out of the cluttered store that was just closing down for repairs. Ezra was behind him, eyes downcast and a frown on his face. "... And I love her! She's my fiance, and you won't do anything like that again!" Damian scolded and looked over his shoulder. "Do you understand?"

Ezra nodded slowly. His eyes were full of tears and his lip was quivering, but he refused to cry.

Seeing the boy like that made Damian feel guilty. But he deserved it! he reasoned. "Ugh... Why don't we get some banana ice cream on the way?" he sighed and felt a little better when Ezra smiled happily. The American looked forward and shifted the bags in his hand. Leviticus was a mysterious one, so he didn't know where he could be, but Esther, it was obvious where she was.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Alonna approached Damian, having seen most everything by the door. "Damian, right? You don't know me, but I'm a close friend of Myka's. What happened? I've only ever seen her that angry once, and I've known her most of my life."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games