Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 pm
Hiro walked to the girls. "I will be your chef today, and." He pointed to Mizori. "She will be your waiter, pick any table you like, and I will give you any food you'd like." he said, letting his long black hair slip from his hand, he ignored Takeshi completely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 pm
Serinity would walk in with niku as they sat in a booth
Niku would look at his mother witch was looking at the window"Mommy is something wrong?" he asked
She smiled.'No..nothing"

[and to boot my original charecters are back!]

XI The Lost Beauty IX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm
Lena rubbed her chin and thought about it. A dessert named after her would be the bomb, but she wouldn't like hearing people say something like, "Man, I'm really craving a Lena! Let's go eat a Lena!". Eh, she didn't want to end up having one of those creepy pictures that keep staring at you wherever you go. A kiss? Now that sounded pretty tempting, but she couldn't, especially with Nick standing there. Ooooooh, but she got the chance to play with his hair! We found a winner!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm
He tapped into Lena's mind, finding out what she wanted. "Fine, but if you put it in ponytails I will have your head." He said softly, walking to her.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm
"Wha-How'd you know what I was thinking?" Lena blinked and huffed. Mindreaders... "But you'd look so cute with a ponytail." she grumbled and froze when she saw someone in the restaurant. "Hiro... Is that...?" she mumbled, staring at Serinity and the boy with her.

((oh snap! >.>))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 pm
He looked at Serenity, then turned away. 'If you want to put it in a ponytail thats fine, i'll be in the kitchen." He said, Yumaki was over Serenity now, he had Brisk, and Hiro wasn't going to get put into any drama, Mizori was standing in the kitchen. "Is that girl really gonna play with the hair?" She asked, eyes widening. Hiro laughed and nodded. "Shes an exception." He told her playfully.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm
She looked at Serenity a last time then followed Hiro into the kitchen. She reached out to stroke his hair, but hesitated. "Ah! It's intimidating me!" she scowled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm
He laughed. "Shadup and mess with my hair." He said playfully, his hair was hot at the touch but not burning hot, and if it was touched by somebody who was a demon, nearly infinite amounts of energy would flow to that person, since their darkness would flow to each other.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 pm
She stuck her tongue out at him then stroked his hair. Jeez was it hot! "When did you become a hot head?" she teased with a tiny laugh. His hair was like a warm blanket! Her black aura flickered a little as a reaction to the darkness flowing from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 pm
He laughed abit. "I dunno, five hundred years ago?" He said, laughing. He sighed, his temperature regulating while his hair turned cold and silky, he felt her dark aura pass through him and he smirked, she was stronger than he thought.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm
"Serenity? holy hell! its been a while hasnt it?!" Nikolai smirked  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm
Lena smiled and burrowed her face in Hiro's hair. She felt like a kitten with a new mouse toy. "I'm not gonna lie, Hiro. I'm jealous." she laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm
He smiled. "Why, my hair isn't the greatest thing ever." He said playfully, his face giving the tiniest of blushes. "So, I guess im gonna be spending some time here alot, might take it as a job." He said, looking at his kimono. "Im also gonna get a new dorm, old one brings back too many...Memories." He said, whenever he walked in this room he had flashbacks of him and her, and when he heard a knock on the door he thought it was Lena, when she knocked and he didn't answer, the night he left.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 pm
"I understand." Lena smiled and rested her chin on top of his head. "But I'd better get a discount here!" she laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm
He nodded. "Of course you will." He said happily. For some reason he felt that something really dumb was gonna happen soon.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games