Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 am
There was noise and fighting nearby. He wasn't sure what it was.
" So much for a RELAXING. DIP. IN. THE. HOT. SPRINGS! "
He said loudly, pronouncing each syllable with vain.
Man, there was always drama around here...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:06 pm
Yujiku laughed and hugged jewel. " Just get naked already baby, i wont look until your in the water." he said. * yuji laughed and took off his clothes. " See not all of my body has flowers, he said getting in the hotspring. * momiji grinned. " nice!" he said stripping and entering the pool.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 am
the girls blushed and stripped as they got in and jewel screamed softly at the heat as jasmine giggled "everythiong is intensified for a royal" she explain as she and mel gasped slightly at the heat but nothing else  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:52 pm
Yujiku got in after takeing his clothes off, he dunked his head underwater, which wet his hair and made him more charming. He came back up and whistled. " jewel looks so hot in water too."* yuji combed his fingers through the front of his hair and wet it slightly. All three boys had stunning abs and muscles as the light shone on them.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 pm
jewel blushed softly as she leaned against yujiku her eyes changing color so she kept them on the water. "ahh yujiku you are hot not i" she said as jasmine giggled "jewel stop talking old person like and momiji two words holy s**t" she said as melissa blushed and folded her hands blushing looking at her hands staying quiet  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:00 pm
Yujiku smiled, makeing his whole look even hotter. He pointed to the side and made a ice sculpture of all 6 of them, with clothes on. * yuji chuckled and kissed melissa's cheek. * "Your not so bad yourself love."momiji said, as he winked at jasmine. and threw his arm over her shoulder.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm
Cat JJ Was feeling light headed.He sat and put his paw on his head. A light mist came above him. In the air he slowly turned to a man. After the transformation he fell on the ground with not cloths. "W-what?"
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm
Tomoyokai looked at where jj was. She blinked. " do i need glasses? i couldve sworn he was right there where that boy is at.." She got out of the hotspring and dried herself, her hair looked longer now. "jj? are you here?" she asked looking around. She tripped and looked down. " duwa!" she said surprised when she looked at her knee. ' oii, not good when im hungry... ' she said as her stomach growled. ' aww man, i only have human food.. ' she sighed.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:15 pm
JJ noticed he had no cloths so he ran away from where people could see him
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm
Tomoyokai sighed, feeling lonely. she rubbed her arms and put on her clothes, heading to the dark woods.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:09 pm
jewel smiled as she nibbled at yujikus neck.
jasmine blushed softly as she nuzzled against him softly.
melissa kissed yuji back as she held his hand firmly staying quiet  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 pm
Yujiku kissed jewels neck and licked it. Then he looked up and made a beam of ice, it turn to snow, * momiji blew fire on it, leaving it snow but warm snow that tickles and relax's you. He blushed as she nuzzled him like that. * yuji smiled and looked at melissa. He shifted alittle, bringing her to his chest, he blushed as her body touched his. ' tell me if its too much.' he said to her mind.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Jewel blushed softly as she cuddled tighter against yujiku.
All three girls had lithe bodies that were similar almost
Jasmine nuzzled him smiling "your cute when you blush"
Melissa blushed as she looked at him about to say something then bit back her tounge blushing more.
Jewel saw and read melissas mind and gasped "oh my Mellon I never knew that those thoughts went through yer pink head" she said as Melissa blushed mire and jasmine coughed smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:39 pm
bump  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games