Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:18 pm
But that's not... How it works...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Okay, okay, I'll tell you what... I'll kill you, and THEN you can tell me if you want me to tell you or not. See? It's never too late to change your mind.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:22 pm
Well it's nice that Billy returns since he's been only in one game. But I doubt he's the main character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:25 pm
Oh wait, I've checked the site and it seems he got removed from the casting. confused  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Well, it was a rumor in the first place, so it's not official. Too bad though... It could be NICE if a certain development team could give us SOME information about a certain game!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, it was a rumor in the first place, so it's not official. Too bad though... It could be NICE if a certain development team could give us SOME information about a certain game!

They love to tease torture us! crying  

Vankala

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

They love to tease torture us! crying
3nodding gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:52 pm
Hey, if they wanted to tease me, they could always send me provocative pictures of Ada or Jill... Or... Ada and Jill...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, if they wanted to tease me, they could always send me provocative pictures of Ada or Jill... Or... Ada and Jill...

The best you'll get is Leon and a midget.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:47 pm
Just the thought of that is freaky. That could be scarier than any zombie we ever face.  

StriderHayato

metalcore501

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:46 am
I think the man in the teaser is Billy coen, it looks like him id you cut his hair and grew in some facial hair  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:22 am
metalcore501
I think the man in the teaser is Billy coen, it looks like him id you cut his hair and grew in some facial hair
He's lacking a tattoo, though. At this point, I'm willing to bet that if the hero of RE5 is indeed Billy, Capcom has remodeled him completely.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:34 pm
Although... it COULD be Carlos.... A very scruffy and ill-looking Carlos, but Carlos nonetheless....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:33 pm
Moneneko
Well whatever the main enemies if RE5 are, it should be intresting. My working theory is that the creatures it shows chasing Chris are creatures created by infecting the Plagas with the T-Virus, and then using them to infect the humans, and Chris happened to stumble into the town Wesker decided to use for his testing.
The setting looks like it takes place in an old style Mexican town (I don't know why, it just screams Mexico to me) and Chris was contacted about strange happenings and moved in to investigate, and came across running Zombies, who due to the Plagas arn't excatly dead and have some smarts.
But like everyone else is, I am really looking foreward to a final showdown between Wesker and Chris, (What will most likely be the final battle) That battle will have special effects, But not ones that make it look stupid, and if he's not the final battle, he should at least have a large part in the game. But if there is a battle, I don't know how Chris expects to win, nto when he dropped a stack of eye beams on Weskers head and he stood up fine, laughing even.
And if this is Chris's game, should we expect guest apperences from Jill or Claire? Not too likely, but a slight possibility.
But in almost every Resident Evil game, there is a side character that has a lot to do with the story, an ally of sorts.

RE1: Chris-Rebecca Jill-Barry
RE2: Leon-Ada Claire-Sherry
RE3: Jill-Carlos
RE4: Leon-Ashley
REOutbreak: Multible people
RECodeVeronica: Claire-Steve/Chris
REDeadAim: Bruce-Fong Ling (sp?)
REGaiden: Barry-Leon/Luccia

So like I said...I wonder who Chris's counterpart is going to be in this game? Will it be someone familliar or someone new? Well this is all I have to say on the subject at this moment, but hey, I think I've said my piece.

My guess is either Claire or Barry.
I mean, Clarie wanted to help out. Also Barry would definitly want revenge for what Wesker had put him thru.  

IslanderRyuya808

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:23 pm
Gaiden isn't Cannon.

Also, it all depends on who the main character is. If it's Chris, then I can see Barry or Claire, yeah.
But if it's like, Billy, then it would probably be a new character or MAYBE Rebecca.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games