Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm
Leo followed Mont's gaze. "Your cloak? I've been meaning to ask about that. How did you manage to get it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm
Mont jumped at the sound of Leo's question. He had to say something about it sooner or later. "The first of it was given to my by the villagers..." He looked over to it, he's been with the first one so long that it was tattered.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:46 pm
"Seem a bit fancy to be giving somebody that they treated as a slave." Leo put his paw on Mont's shoulder. "They must've had some reason to give it to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Mont sighed, remembering the reason. "They thought it would have been ironic if red riding hood had her part as me. They also wanted to...keep dragons away..." His second cloak, he made himself, dying it with a fruit, so he wouldn't be covered in blood.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:59 pm
River of Time
Mont sighed, remembering the reason. "They thought it would have been ironic if red riding hood had her part as me. They also wanted to...keep dragons away..." His second cloak, he made himself, dying it with a fruit, so he wouldn't be covered in blood.

Leo hugged Mont to him. "Didn't do such a good job at the dragon part" He chuckled motioning to Whedaba and Elara. "Seeing how 2 of them are now your family."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:03 pm
Mont looked down,"Thats not the same cloak, this one is my own creation." He picked it up, still able to smell the fragrance of the red fruit on it.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:06 pm
River of Time
Mont looked down,"Thats not the same cloak, this one is my own creation." He picked it up, still able to smell the fragrance of the red fruit on it.

whedaba called over to Mont, "end i ken still smell the frut en et too. et es a very pungent scent thet does nut do es eny herm, bet es defenetely unsevory."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 pm
Mont looked blankly at Whedaba,"Huh?" He was getting harder to understand, he couldn't catch the last remark.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm
Leo chuckled. "He said that he can still smell the fruit on it, and although it won't harm them it doesn't smell too good."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Mont sighed,"Oh." He turned his head back to his uncle,"Its not so famous, so I wouldn't think it'd be too tasty." He was grateful that the women weaved outside, else he would have just been carrying a stained rag around with him still. "The first was dyed in a surplus of dragon blood..."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 pm
River of Time
Mont sighed,"Oh." He turned his head back to his uncle,"Its not so famous, so I wouldn't think it'd be too tasty." He was grateful that the women weaved outside, else he would have just been carrying a stained rag around with him still. "The first was dyed in a surplus of dragon blood..."

"dregon's blood?" whedaba looked surprised."i kent emagine how thet wood keep err kend ewey from yoo. but et hes worked so fer en nut getteng yoo kelled, so i guess et works well enough."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm
Mont felt awful for not doing anything about it until recently. "I'm sorry for all that..." He couldn't say anything further, he covered his eyes with the red of his dear this. He was horrified how well Whedaba took all this.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm
Leo looked between the two of them. "Yeah anything with dragon's blood on it attracts dragons. It doesn't repel them. It's not your fault Mont, it's the villagers." He held Mont close to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:01 pm
Mont was shocked,"They...wanted me dead all along?" He turned to Whedaba and Elara swiftly, waving his hands,"No offense or anything."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games