Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:38 pm
"Thank you!" She exclaimed then picked up her spoon and started to carve into the ice cream. Every so often she would pause, long enough to recover form a brain freeze, then go back to eating her ice cream. Already this place was on her favorite list.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:46 pm
"Well... Good luck. You're going to need it, seeing as you'll be on your own now. As for going along, he probably wont. If it truly is a misunderstanding, he'll probably turn into the police rather than someone trying to get money." Lee said.
It was at this time that Zetsumei fell out of his chair after trying to lie on his wing. "Ouchie."
"I told you you'd need practice."

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:55 pm
Aeris sipped lightly on the water, her mind wandering to the events that led her to coming here. She shook her head as she remembered the nights of racing to find Caly. Obviously, the woman had been quite busy, seeing as she had made several friends. Aeris, on the other hand, seemed to just make enemies left and right. And the worse of them all, was her own father. The elf continued to drink, as she shook that thought out of her head. "So, Kite, how did you come to be around here?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:57 pm
superdog1391
"Well... Good luck. You're going to need it, seeing as you'll be on your own now. As for going along, he probably wont. If it truly is a misunderstanding, he'll probably turn into the police rather than someone trying to get money." Lee said.
It was at this time that Zetsumei fell out of his chair after trying to lie on his wing. "Ouchie."
"I told you you'd need practice."

"Well, I respect your decision." Neros sat for a moment. "The only thing that worries me is the bounty hunter Brett. I hate to leave him behind."  

Arq Kujos

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:00 pm
"I'm sure he's fine. They wouldn't have hurt him badly unless he decided to do something stupid. Oh, and when you go back, take this with you. It may help." Lee tossed him a small object. It looked like a piece of black paper in the shape of a circle.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:08 pm
superdog1391
"I'm sure he's fine. They wouldn't have hurt him badly unless he decided to do something stupid. Oh, and when you go back, take this with you. It may help." Lee tossed him a small object. It looked like a piece of black paper in the shape of a circle.

"I will be going back. I've seen too many allies die needlessly." Neros picked up the paper and stared at it. "Thank you for this gift. May I ask what it is?"  

Arq Kujos

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:17 pm
"mmm. don't know. Wanna take a look?"
Chase offered, getting up an dusting himself off.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:12 pm
"It's a teleporter spot. You know, like the cartoons used to use. It stretches to allow the user to pass through. It'll let you get passed that barrier without having to use up your energy."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:22 pm
Vincent nodded and did the same. "Sounds good." Vincent joined Chase and headed towards the abode. He let Chase inside before he slipped in behind the male only to step to his side. With emerald eyes he observed the situation wondering just what had gone in the time he had left?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:57 am
superdog1391
"It's a teleporter spot. You know, like the cartoons used to use. It stretches to allow the user to pass through. It'll let you get passed that barrier without having to use up your energy."

Neros laughed. "Really? You gave me a teleporter?" Neros laughed again, this time wiping a tear from his eye. "Thank you for the gift. It is a large relief to know I can escape more easily."  

Arq Kujos

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:10 pm
"That I did. It's not like they're hard to make anyway." Lee said rubbing the back of his head. He had been making them for a few years as it were and sold them to magic shops around the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:22 pm
superdog1391
"That I did. It's not like they're hard to make anyway." Lee said rubbing the back of his head. He had been making them for a few years as it were and sold them to magic shops around the world.

"Well, I feel it is time for me to go back. Why don't you two head back to the base, so when I warp back with Afos, we will have the home field advantage." Neros stood up and bowed. "I'll see you soon, gentlemen." With that, Neros vanished.

((Back to the Library!))  

Arq Kujos

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:58 pm
Lee starred at the table. "You think there'd been a reason we were sent here, but seeing as no one has come, maybe Neros is right. We should probably get back." Lee said with a sigh.
"Maybe they had made a mistake and we were never supposed to end up here."
"Maybe"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:33 pm
Caly adn her captors arrived in Naga Scales with a flash of green light seconds before the rope tightened around her and neutralized her powers. A sound escaped her throat when that happened, her struggles still continuiing at the same same time she gazed around the people-filled area. "Aeris! Vincent!" she called out in a desperate plea, though was cut off from saying anything else by a restraining hand.

Even as she spotted the blue-haired demon and tried to fight her way towards him one of the elves dragged her back adn all four constructed their own transportation spell. "Lose anyone who will try to follow." one said gruffly to the elf directing the actual spell. That elf nodded and soon wrapped them in green-colored magic.

((To Marketplace))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:47 pm
Aeris was enjoying her simple drink as she watched the going-ons around in the place. All was calm and cool...at least until the weight of her mistess' magic dealt a crushing blow to her head. She spun around, nearly making herself dizzy with the effort, just in time to see Caly and hear her call out her name.

The scent of elf permeated the air as she nearly tripped rushing to reach out and grab the girl. But her effort was too late. "No! Caly!" She growled audibly, her eyes shifting to a catlike violet. The elf mumbled under her breath, sniffing the air around the area Caly appeared. The elf's magic left a trail, even though the used a transport spell to remove themselves. She mumbled lightly under her breath, transporting herself out of Naga Scales.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games