Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Kleine is that you?" a voice called out from within the darkness. The voice rang through the field as Kairi stepped through the gates. Of course, no one could see her coming out of them. The world was cast in complete darkness, shadows were everywhere. And for someone who's mastered the Yaiba no Mokumoku, so long as she was standing in an object's shadow, she might as well have not been there at all. Not to mention the fact that no chakra nor scent seeped out of her, the only one that could really see her would be Histeria. Not because of her chakra, but because Histeria has the ability to sense another's presence. She would know that she was there, what she would do was beyond Kairi. It wasn't as if Kairi was hiding her presences, it was just that she was so accustomed to walking in the shadows that she could not, especially in a world of eternal darkness.

"It's been so long Kleine, are you going to say hello or are you just here to kill me?" Kairi asked as she maintained her position. She half expected Saotome's reinforcements to come. If he continued to rely on a higher power to protect him then his statements about becoming stronger would only be a dream, a fantasy to him. How could you grow strong when you rely on stronger allies to protect you every step of the way. Be a man, and stand up for yourself and your beliefs. It's just like Blade has always said, a man who doesn't stand up for what he believes in is pathetic in this world and the next. "I hope you're just here to say hi, because I'd rather not get the Rain Village involved...they're dealing with their own problems with this darkness as it is," Kairi said. By now the Flash wolf had traveled back to the summoning lands and heading to Mist now. As she thought of this, Kairi didn't feel an ounce of fear, nor an ounce of confidence. She didn't feel anything at all, no remorse, no regret. She had a unnerving serenity in her mind, a still calmness, like an undisturbed underground pond without any ripples.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Fear my voice . . . flee from my name."
"Hn. Wrong." Kleine commanded, in response to Raiden's first statement. "To trust . . . and to be trusted . . . is a marvelous thing. I trust almost everyone. Why? Because if they can't be trusted and attack me, they'll just fail their attempt and I'll slaughter them. If they can be trusted, then I've gained a friend. So -- at the price of danger -- I not only root out my enemies, but discover allies wherever I need. Life is a game of risk, Raiden. You're not someone fit for solitude. So that's why there is no price for joining us; and hardly any cause. With us, you can do whatever you want. For a time. And then, after a point of getting to know us; you'll come to a point where your mind will subconsciously decide. It will decide if you like or hate us; or somewhere in between. If the latter, you'll perhaps stay a bit longer. Or if you like us, you'll stay; hate us, you'll leave. That's just how groups go, really. The difference is that most people don't trust new members. I trust you -- though -- Raiden. So does Hysteria. I trust you as a man who acts by his nature; and because of that, I do not feel inclined to be afraid." And that seemed to be his speech; all throughout it, he was stern. He wasn't really here to take Raiden away from the Mist or anything, however. He knew why he was here; why he was still actively going on. All he wanted was to protect his own.

He heard Kairi; her voice was gentle and sweet. His mask fell; simple clothes were revealed. He didn't want to look at her with a false face. Because he had respected her too much for something like that; something like a lie. "Yes . . . it's me." He was so tired of this mental war. Just looking at his face made him fall victim to constant screams; screams of the desire to kill her, screams of the belief that she was a pawn, and screams of the respect for her genuine outlook on life. She was so much more honorable than him. It wasn't like she was really a pawn . . . she just wanted to believe in her friends. That was the kind of trust he spoke of; yet he couldn't follow something like that. His own disbelief of trust led him to believe that she wanted to kill him; that everyone did. That the world was after him -- always, always, from the beginning. "Everyone's been dying lately, huh? All of the people. I go through my market and everyone has died; corpses laid all over the floor. I just had two children, y'know -- they're so cute. But there is no one in the playgrounds, no one to be their friend. No one in their stores, for me to buy things for them; things like toys. I don't want you to die too, Rein; I don't want anyone to suffer anymore -- not suffer like me." His breathing was growing heavy, and his throat felt tight. Why? Why was that? "So, why is it that I hear you want to die? I never wanted to kill you, Rein -- ever. In reality, if you were the Mizukage back then . . . when I took the position away . . . I wouldn't have done anything like that. I've always respected you. So why do you revive all of these horrible people from the dead? Luo . . . is . . . so blind. And Jedi, why is he alive? He'll just betray you; just hurt you. I've always trying to look out for people like you. I've always had such respect for you!"

He knew what this was. He felt bad. He felt like the pressure from him was driving her to her death. He didn't want to feel bad anymore; didn't want to regret and feel pain and cry. He was so tired of leading people to their deaths. People like her . . . like his father . . . people he could always respect. Just that incident -- just that one incident -- caused for four important people in this world to die . . . Shahnz, his father . . . who he loved so much; and Hanzo, and Luo, and Rahenno . . . he never wanted to remember something like that -- the worst mistake of his life. Was it going to make her die, too? Did she have to use her own life because she had already used Yun for Luo? Wasn't this his fault, too? "I'm a horrible person, right? People like me should die. Not you . . . so please . . . please . . . instead . . . sacrifice me." Suddenly . . . Hysteria's eyes widened in shock. Did he really want to die? She couldn't see him -- couldn't read him, because now, he was her head summoner. So what did he think, inside? Was this a lie? If so, why? Why would he lie like that? To get closer to them? That would only put him in danger; a stupid move. Why . . . would he speak like that? "Kleine, what the hell?! You're not really thinking of doing that, right? You have to stay with your husband -- your children -- you have to become Abyssal!" Hanzo was still, but his heart wasn't inside. He didn't know . . . what this was all about. "Kleine, you can't damn your family and your village because you want to save one suicidal housewife." Hanzo had emotions; too. But they -- sometimes -- became so hard to filter or control.

All seemed to be silent, for a little while. But that stopped, after a time. "Impulse is virtue, y'know? I live my life like a story. Nothing is set in stone with me. My emotions run me, control me, and situations so easily change. Wouldn't that be a wonderful ending, God? An ending of irony? To die for the ones that I wanted to kill . . . it makes no sense. That's why I love it. Because nothing with me will ever make sense; logic is meaningless." He tossed two twin swords named "the Lightning Fangs" at Raiden, and smiled slightly. "Like what I just did. Like my entire life; it makes no sense. Why would God create a human just to trample upon others? All I've done all my life is exploit people's lives . . . their wisdoms . . . their virtues. I step on my ex-husband's feelings, I do what would hurt him the most . . . practically force him to suicide. Why? Why do I do that? Why do words of hate and vulgarity draw from my every breath? Why do I attack Kairi? Why do I follow after Luo and Jedi? Why did I kill all of those people when I was a child? My mother? My father? My brother? Everyone I love; or loved. Don't you get it, Daddy? You died because you came close to me, too, so you should see. All of this meaningless death follows me in this world; I am the center of violence. The center of hatred. When you get to close to me, you'll die. My children will die too, if I stay with them. So will Kiyoshi. People seem to naturally trust me, Daddy. But I betray all of them . . . just by having the right to exist." Regret. Regret. Regret. Despair. Regret. Regret. Regret. Despair. His whole life; that was all it was. All he ever did was regret. It piled up on him -- piled so heavily. He couldn't breathe from it anymore. He had sinned so much. He wanted to bring back God, too. So that he could punish him like he deserved.

"Hysteria, tell me something, Majesty. Why do I exist? I keep thinking that God designated this life on me; like I was made to be a symbol of all of the hate. Why do I have to be a normal human? Why should a normal human have to . . . live a life like this?" Hysteria remained silent; and Hanzo too. What could they say, anymore . . . ? Hysteria and Hanzo both knew what would happen. It was so confusing, now -- life. Why did any of these three even have to live? "I tied you to my peace, too, Daddy. But the thing is that I have no peace. I denied you heaven; to join me in hell. So can you please kill me, Daddy? I need death . . . so much."
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Kleine..." she sighed as she remained stationary. She didn't want to seem hostile by making any sudden movements, not with a being like Histeria and Hanzo next to Kleine. "The horrible people that you speak off, they have their beliefs just like you do. They only fight for what they believe is right. Maybe they're wrong, maybe I'm wrong, but if you don't stand up for what you believe in, then you're just pathetic. So you say that they're horrible, but Luo only wants the Mist Village to prosper. During his reign, the Mist village was at the peak of its golden age, which is why I've brought him back. It is not to spark a war, but to bring back a village from its ruin and to create a balance between the hidden villages. Luo is not blind...he is focused...focused on a single goal in which he wants accomplished more than anything else. If he is blind it is only because his attention is on that goal," Kairi stated. She wasn't justifying anyone's actions, just giving the other side of the story.

"As for Jedi...Jedi is the same. His only fault may be that he is TOO loyal to the Mist Village. I have been in this world for far too long Kleine, and I've brought pain and sadness to many people. I have been hunted for my past transgressions, and even now I remain hunted. Death will lead me to peace, because so long as I breathe, I will continue to be hunted and those around me, the people that I love and care for will only get hurt for being near me. That is why I've accepted my death long ago," Kairi stated firmly as he suddenly asked to be the sacrifice. Kairi at this point stepped forward, yet she was still enshrouded by the darkness, a fused being that belonged to the darkness itself. "Kleine..." she sighed again as she watched the lightning fangs being tossed to Raiden. "I would never ask you to sacrifice yourself for me, and if you really feel like you need to die, then I can't stop you. But I have no right to judge you, to say that you are a horrible person. I can not say that people like you should die, because I am not a god...I am human. Yes I may carry a divine being inside of me, but that does not make me better than anyone else. Do know that I too have always had a respect for you. You are not the cause of my death, and you are not leading me to die...it is a choice that I have decided for myself because a person like me is no longer needed in this world," she finished as she continued walking until she was merely a couple of feet from Kleine. Kairi's shroud dropped as she emerged from the darkness, becoming completely visible to Kleine. Her hair covered her face, her appearance seemed wild and untamed, like a wicked witch.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 pm
((kill him and bring Yun back to life 3nodding ))  

Cain the Blade

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 pm
(lol @ Cain

bat summoners can't be used to Edo Tensei anyway. Because when they die, their soul goes to Hysteria's Garden.

anyhoo, at school now, I'll post after Kune does.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:22 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
(lol @ Cain

bat summoners can't be used to Edo Tensei anyway. Because when they die, their soul goes to Hysteria's Garden.

((It never says where the soul used to sacrifice goes, so nothing stopping him there))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Darkness laid eternal for as far as the eye could see. Shadows moved unsensed towards the gates, traveling through the World of Twilight, the realm of shadows known for being used by those of the Nara Clan taught by Akira Nara himself. Using his signature technique empowered by this forever darkness that had befallen the world allowed him to pretty much travel anywhere. Akira knew Kliene would be at the gates right now as if he wanted to, he wouldn't have to stop there and by pass them with ease.

Traveling with him was his pupil and his Sannin, the unseen stopped next to Kliene as a hand would pop out of the shadows pulling forth onto this plane of existance into the Natural world. "I just love this eternal darkness!" Akira called out as his cat eyes looked through the darkness as if it was light. Jin, who was to the left of him, Byakugan was still active as he would see as Akira did...somewhat in a Byakuganian way. To his right was Hanzo's son, Yumi Uchiha and Akira's Sannin. He looked about the area as he noticed the whole gain was here. "Kairi, strange running into you here." He said as it wasn't strange at all. "And Raiden and a few others. Well now, isn't this a party." Akira said as he stretched.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:27 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
The Drinker of Coconut
(lol @ Cain

((It never says where the soul used to sacrifice goes, so nothing stopping him there))

[[Well yea, but with the arc, Edo Tensei would be impossible right? The person dies, goes to Nightmare, comes back possible...it would be a paradox. Wooo, paradox..]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image

Jin growled and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Damn it, I REALLY hate that!"

Jin's attitude changes as he slides his hands back under his cloak. He looks around with his byakugan at the crowd, undenounced to him that the murderer of his father was really standing infront of him.

"Well..."

He cracks his knuckles.

"...looks like fun here."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:41 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Weapons
User Image

Ryo glanced from the guard who wouldn't reply to him to Kleine and then even Reine showed up. However, what they were talking about was far too confusing. He didn't understand it, but whatever it was it sounded really lame. "Hmph, you're all being stupid." Ryo growled with an agitated look at Reine. "I'll be heading back to Kirigakure. When you're done with your emo gathering I'll be waiting for my training." With that, Ryo angrily walked off away from the gates. Seriously, why did he even bother coming here?

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:19 pm
Kunesume2
TheWingsOfTheGods
The Drinker of Coconut
(lol @ Cain

[[Well yea, but with the arc, Edo Tensei would be impossible right? The person dies, goes to Nightmare, comes back possible...it would be a paradox. Wooo, paradox..]]

((In the arc, yeah, but shane meant in general i believe.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫
Taijutsu | Warrior of the Storm | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden remained still as he listened to Kleine's speech about the virtues of trust. While he disagreed about trusting nearly everyone, the logic he laid out made the most sense. Looking from Hysteria to Kleine, he nodded. "Very well then" He said, realizing he wouldn't be deterred from his goals by doing such. However, a voice was heard from within the darkness though he recognized the one behind it. Kairi returned, and was now talking to the Takikage. He only stood in silence, listening to their conversation between them. Kleine's respect for Kairi was something of a paradox. Something he couldn't decipher, though he knew it was there. As he looked upon the man's face, exposed from the mask. Struggles within himself was appearant, as his breathing was becoming more difficult. Speaking of death, claiming he was a horrible person. Raiden thought he was horrible, though Axel informed him otherwise. Your actions are neither good nor bad, for to you there is purpose behind it. The past must be left in the past, for there will be no future otherwise.

He was surprised when Kleine tossed him the Kibi Fangs, catching them in both hands which there was a brief moment of eletrical currents coming to life from the weapons he held in his hands met by his own currents. As if another piece was added to the puzzle, Raiden felt alittle more complete now. Though he continued watching Kleine as he ranted on about god and confused emotions, fixated on suicide and pain, death and misery. But now Kairi spoke of her goal of dying. Speaking such that she is hunted and wishes to die for the pain and sadness she has wrought. Why do people wish to stop their lives? Cease existing. It made no sense to him, though he did not express those thoughts on his face. No matter the amount of suffering he has caused, he will fight death until every ounce of life within him is gone. And he has caused much more pain then those around him as far as he is aware. The death of the Hidden Leaf twice, the destruction of the Hidden Sand along with the death of several important individuals...including jinchuurikis when he was in Akatsuki before. But most are not aware of some of the things he has done, other then the ones who were alive and involved with the actions he has taken.

Raiden took note of the arrival of yet more shinobi. Despite the darkness cloaking the physical appearance of shinobi, he could still 'see' them. The current Hokage, Akira who was just a Sannin when Raiden last met him was here along with two others. "I don't believe invitations were sent out to the Leaf to come and join us in the rain" Raiden said plainly, a touch of coldness in his statement. "One of them seems already primed to fight" He said, aimed towards the one who started cracking his knuckles. He looked alot like Yun, possibly his son. While the other he is unfamilar with. The sky above suddenly roared with thunder as the downpour around them gradually became worse. Lightning lit up the area splitting through the clouds high above. He always got excited during a storm. Lightning is bright and quick, never saving and only destruction. Such is the power of nature. He kept an eye on the evergrowing party now, not so much Kleine or Hysteria but rather the Konoha shinobis. He was fond of the Leaf in his past, though not with good intentions. However his current state of mind contradicted his previous intentions with Leaf, as he cared none for them now.

[ biggrin hurray for Fangs!]

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

Novoa_Dragon

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 am
Jureϊ Șoșeϊ
User Image

╠╣╩╠╣Genin╠╣╩╠╣Body-Sensor╠╣╩╠╣Jashinist╠╣╩╠╣Wanderer╠╣╩╠╣Medical╠╣╩╠╣The-Life-Bringer╠╣╩╠╣

My hands have been tainted in the corruption of blood...

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

⓾The moment that Jurei arrived at the gates of Rain, he had already detected quite a bit of chakra signals coming from the gates and some of them had rather strong chakra which shook his body slightly. Without second to waste, the 10 year old boy hid behind one of the many pipelines Rain had, concealing his own chakra and trying his best to hid his presence. As one of the rare body senors, he had a good fix on their locations, since he was rather weak he'll hide until everyone is gone from the gates. Besides, it seems like the gates as closed for some reason as well, maybe because of the people that gathered in front of Ame. Jurei could also sense some divine chakra as well, something rather different. Whatever it was, it made him shiver within his own boots but he tried to built up the courage to now freak out about it. "Alright, calm down Jurei, All you have to do is wait until this clears up. Yes, I bet lord Jashin and the holy lord would know this is the best choice of action as well..." He told himself within his mind, keeping an eye on this little dramatic scene and on their chakra signs. The boy held onto his sheathed katana with his right hand, keeping it close to him if he himself had no choice but to fight, he just hoped that'll never happen.⓾

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

...But through my eyes sees the path of the Life Giver.

Total Chakra Pool:150/150
Son of Rini and Sindenky
Semi-Jashinist follower
The Healer
Theme song: Diavol Vindecător (Devil Healer)
Battle theme: Cronos Healer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira looked around as he realized introductions were in order. "Ah, Introductions, introductions. Raiden~Kairi, allow me to introduce you to My apprentice, Jin Sung, Yun Sung's son. And the tall, long haired man to my right is Yumi Uchiha, One of Hanzo's sons. And I might have some vital information given to me, but Kliene to shed light on the current situation of the world. I need not be invited anywhere, and speaking of invitations, does the Amekage know three of the Great Kages or rather, Two and a Former Kage is out in the front of her gates? Are we going to stand here or go in?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:40 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Fear my voice . . . flee from my name."
When Raiden caught the "lightning fangs" . . . Kleine couldn't stop himself from just . . . outrageously laughing. It was boiling from within him; all the way until he was shaking. But then he just couldn't take it anymore. The second Raiden would've taken the mock blades that looked the same and felt the same and almost were the same; the Transfusion technique would take its place. Dozens upon dozens of large, fast and extremely powerful blood spikes would've appeared in an instant right about to pierce his skin; and then would've already launched themselves into them the moment they appeared if he did not somehow miraculously dodge. It was a technique with almost literally no chance of escape; and he had prepared it from before he left the first time for the Isle de Marquis. "But trust can sometimes bite you, Raiden! And falsehoods can only remain to be false!" Hysteria couldn't hold it either . . . she joined with him in the laughter, and then proceeded to release into the world thousands of little blue rose petals; following the trace -- quickly -- of Raiden's blood. If he could evade the first wave, they had already prepared for him a second feast. "Prove yourself to me, Raiden Kaguya Raiken. I only accept in my ranks the absolute best." If he evaded this large and expansive barrage of almost inescapable attacks, then he'd be her's -- and even Kleine's. But if he did not, then he'd have to face what everyone knew as their nightmare.

But then, he realized that he had completely forgot about Kairi at this point -- he was too busy laughing over what happened with Raiden. Then -- though -- he suddenly disappeared and left an after-image; a facade that looked just like his true self. Quickly, but silently, he was now behind Kairi, and from her back, he quickly plunged a blade into her throat (unless she manages to evade lol). "You should understand something, Kairi. I am evil. That is my path chosen for me by Him. Evil lies, evil deceives. But don't fear for yourself, Kairi; you won't die, you'll just have a very bad dream." In all methods, Kleine believed to have them completely defeated. That was their justice for pursuing Saotome. Well; it would've been, but 'justice' did not exist. "You two are so immature."

[[Trolled. Haha

Techniques Used: Transfusion (sparked, was set before), Rose Petal Death, Kleine's Phantom final stage]]
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games