Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:09 pm
Sora entered immediately after Nanashi called at the two foriegners. Not knowing who they were, she didn't want to get involved in whatever was happening. She decided it would be best to stand beside Nakamuro and Yosei, as they were at least from the same village. "Hi." She said to the two boys.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:11 pm
Vilmos entered the office and chose not to say anything at all. He merely stood by his squadmate as his sensei stood in the middle of the room, talking to the strange people. For some reason, an air of familiarity hung over the girl. He didn't understand why, but he thought he knew her.  

Raito Ichiru

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

The young woman froze at the sound of the familiar voice from the doorway and then stiffened further at the next words spoken. Swallowing thickly and praying that he was -- for some reason -- directing those words at someone else. Much to her dismay, however, he was focused in her direction. Their eyes met and the blood drained from Nori's face. The Otokage. Fear clutched her chest and she could feel her skin starting to instinctively harden to scales beneath her clothes. Not good. This was not good at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:20 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro didn't looked at the girl as the Iron Sand user still had his eyes closed and his head down. His mouth slowly open once more as in truth he never seen her in his life. "Hello." He simply said as there was no emotion in his voice. He didn't want to really talk to people and he just wanted to leave the building to either train or fight. He also needed some more battle data from everyone else to at lest find some weak points or either build better puppets for his arsenal.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 pm

S-Rank Wandering Nin

"I am the Sands of Time..."

"If your bussiness involves any harm to this young lady then you will find yourself waking up lacking in several of your important organs," Sunso would say, his gaze slowly shifting towards the new commer as his eyes narrowed, and his skin seemed to thicken, as if something beneath his skin was forming.

"...For when i arrive, Everything turns to Dust"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:45 pm
User ImageYosei was attempting to ignore the existence of these rather strange newcomers. As soon as the male stranger spoke about removing organs the sound genin was on alert. He knew a fight needed to be prevented at all costs here. Yosei stepped in front of Nakamuro and put on a huge smile. "Now now lets all just calm down. Nobody is going to hurt anybody here."

((Seriously dude? Nakamuro didn't do anything. He said hi. Why are you trying to pick a fight with a chuunin and a genin?))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:47 pm
bandcampboy
((Seriously dude? Nakamuro didn't do anything. He said hi. Why are you trying to pick a fight with a chuunin and a genin?))

((It wasn't aimed at Nakamuro. It was aimed at Nanashi. *points to Firu's post*))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:54 pm
Koneko Kuromira
bandcampboy

((It wasn't aimed at Nakamuro. It was aimed at Nanashi. *points to Firu's post*))

((I see. my bad. My post still applies though. I'd rather a fight didn't start :p))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

S-Rank Wandering Nin

"If your bussiness involves any harm to this young lady then you will find yourself waking up lacking in several of your important organs," Sunso would say, his gaze slowly shifting towards the new commer as his eyes narrowed, and his skin seemed to thicken, as if something beneath his skin was forming.

"I wasn't talking to the girl. I was talking to you, Ishimoto. You owe me five bucks, cause I won that bet regarding the laws of physics, and that yes. I could defy the laws of physics." Nanashi said crossing his arms and scowling. He didn't seem to know the girl, or at least was unable to put a name to her face. "Now, are you going to give me my five bucks, Ishimoto, or am I going to have to talk to your mother again?" Nanashi threatened.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nori blinked several times in surprise. He -- was not talking to her? Confused, she slowly looked to Sunso and then back to the Otokage. Five bucks? The girl gave a slight snort of amusement and then covered her mouth to hide her smile. She had caught the different name the Otokage had called Sunso, but she did not much care. She went by a different name now, after all, as well.

The scales beneath her clothes began to fade away as amusement replaced fear. Sunso had lost a bet. That's all this was about. Nori definitely felt silly for overreacting now.

((Yes, I know Nanashi isn't the Otokage anymore, but Nori doesn't.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 pm

S-Rank Wandering Nin

Sunso's look wouldn't change, "I dont know you, you must have me confused with someone else," he would say, faking a sigh as he placed his head in his hand, "Why is it i always look like someone who owes someone else money..." He was smilling while looking down.

(Is this the same one who was Sunakage when sunso was Genin?
Also, going to sleep now, so i can enjoy birthday tommorow)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:02 pm
(If the name was Kashiim, then yes, this is the rpc who was Kazekage. BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!)

"I don't know....it must just be your face.....or the red hair......or the little girl clutching at your side...."Nanashi listed the possibilities. "Okay, so you aren't Ishimoto, riiiiiight.....okay. Well, me and my genin are gonna go on a mission, sooooooo.....have a nice day." He said with a smile and a wave as he was entered the main office. He simply put a note on the Otokage's desk that said "Taking the kids for a walk. Be back in a couple days. -Nanashi" Once this was done, he reentered where everyone else was. "By the way, just so I know, what are your names?" He asked the girl and the guy.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 pm
User ImageYosei let out a sigh of relief as the tension in the room seemed to disperse into a simple misunderstanding. The sound genin relaxed and let his mind wander again. Before long he realized that she was still not here and the secretary didn't seem very talkative. 'Where could she be?' he thought to himself. Yosei was not the most patient person and he was becoming rather sick of waiting. Too much longer and he'd probably fall to temptation and snag one of the mission files from the secretary's desk and assign something to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto burst into the office, tired and exhausted."Ah, Yosei. I have a message for you to deliver to your sensei. Tell him, 'The Otokage is ready for you. Go to the Silent Abode in two days.' After that, I want you to take your teammates on a low-ranked mission. Something easy."She grabbed several pieces of paper of the secretary's desk and Nanashi's note off of her own. She flipped through the papers, including the report of Yosei and Nakamuro's last mission."Nakamuro, I have another scouting mission for you, if you want it. Don't worry, I won't yell."Her eyes were down, still scanning the pieces of paper. Looking up, she glanced around at the new faces in her office. "Anyone who has business with me, speak one at a time."

...spin and twirl on my strings

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 am
User ImageYosei was happy to see the Otokage finally arrive just before he made up his mind on stealing a mission. He nodded at her instructions and walked out the door. On his way out the sound genin turned to Nakamuro and gave him a wave goodbye. Once the door was closed he realized that she had forgotten to ask for a report, but he was okay with that. Yosei left the building and made his way to his squad's training ground.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff