Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

"That's a shame..." Gwen said, beginning to get himself lost in thought. He quickly pulled out though, walking over to Gavin. "Lets just ask her later. She has a job too you know." "Oh, sorry to bug you." Gavin said, as they walked back to Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

"How are you with musical and stage equipment?" Gabriel asked trying to come up with some kind of plan in his head.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

empress dee

Gwen shrugged. "Well, I'm probably game for anything." "As long as you don't mess up her manicure.." Gwen joked. "What manicure?" Gavin said, glaring at him. She held up her hand, which looked as if she bit them all the time. ((You know, now that I'm thinking about it, Gavin reminds me a lot of me... eek ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:52 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

"Ever heard of a Roadie?" Gabriel asked looking at them curiously.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:27 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

"Roadie?" "Your friend from middle school was a roadie. What was her name? Shannon?" "We weren't really friends... it was more like she tried to follow me around after school. I still don't understand why she thought it was funny being chased after with a knife." "You were playing tag, and you pulled a knife out on her. I was watching. Her mother came and got her immediately, and threatened to call the cops." "Oh yeah... I forgot about that... she was still laughing though." "Yeah. Anyways, yeah we know what roadies are. Why?" Gwen asked, remembering the incident. Gwen was actually significantly more mature than Gavin, so he took care of her when their mother or father wasn't around. ((And thus my head was filled with a lot of funny incidents that probably happened when they were younger, XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:08 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

"Thought I'd talk to Billy about you two being Roadies if Dee wouldn't hire you. It's not a gaurentee he'll go for it though. I barely know the guy." Gabriel said looking at them with the thought still in his head as he continued messing with the chords on his guitar.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:26 pm
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen and Gavin shrugged. "Well, prissy boy doesn't like travel.." "And prissy girl doesn't like being without her brother..." "So we accept!" They said, agreeing on the last part. Could be fun, who knows?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:31 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

"There's just one thing. Don't touch Sabrina okay?" Gabriel said gesturing to his guitar as he spoke. It was obvious that despite it being plaid he took extremely good care of the instrument.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 pm
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen and Gavin looked at each other, then shrugged. "Sure, whatever." Gavin said, looking at the guitar. She guessed that it had some sentimental value, or some actual money value. Gwen guessed the same.
((BATTERY RUNNING LOW, sorry for lame post))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:41 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

(I'm sorry, but I would like out of this role-play. I've kind of lost interest. I'll put Scott in a coma, so if I ever feel like coming back, he can just wake up.)

The room around Scott started spinning very quickly. He was beginning to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Scott stumbled a tad forward and clutched his head. He had the worst headache in all of his life. Without warning, everything blacked out for Scott as he dropped to the ground. However, he was still breathing. Scott was in a coma.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm
Terry was just coming back into the lounge when he saw Scott suddenly collapse. "Oh no.." Terry muttered as he raced to check on Scott's current condition.

After doing the prompt first aid with the scanner to find out what happened, Terry sighed, "You shouldn't drink so much, buddy," he said to the unconscious teenager, "This stuff is stronger than that on Earth. Guess I will have to put you with the other hot-heads who thought they could hold their liquor and didn't."

Dragging the boy to the elevators, Terry pressed the button for up. The elevator arrived as prompted and Terry took Scott to the 99th floor, which is one floor below the morgue. Using his owner's pass, he opened the room and placed Scott onto one of the empty beds.

Quickly doing an attendance count, he noted that there were 196 customers and staff in that room all in critical condition.

He then took the elevator back downstairs once he left the comatose room and re-locked the door. The door could still open from the inside, but when it came to the outside, only owners could go in. He silently dashed up to Dee and whispered the total of people in the comatose room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

((Dumpling... you do know that this is a bar, right? You can just have him leave, and if you want to come again you can have him come back... It just seemed strange to me that you put him in a coma instead of leaving...))

Gavin watched as they took Scott away, wide eyed. Gwen came over and hid her in his arms. "He'll be fine..." He whispered. He watched as they took him away, then let her out. He looked at Terry. "Just from drinking too much?" He asked, as if he'd seen this often. (Lol, it's not true, he doesn't see this a lot.)  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:05 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel walked over to Gavin and wrapped his arms around her waist sliding her under Sabrina's strap. This would be one of the rare occasions he'd let someone touch his guitar. He didn't say anything, or more likely didn't know what to say, and instead just stood there hugging the smaller girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 am
Dee was more stunned at the number of people with that condition. She replied, "Yeah, Gavin. And apparently, according to what my husband just told me, there are 195 people and Scott, making it 196 people in a coma because of this drinking too much. A lot of people who come here do not know that the booze we serve here is usually meant for Saiyan consumption. People like Vegeta can consume the liquor served here, but we do not deny those who ask for it. We trust those who do ask for it know whether or not they can hold their booze. Apparently 196 people underestimated the power of the drink."

After she said this, she began thinking of her other kings for some apparent reason. At the top of her mind, she thought of Sasuke Uchiha. She recalled a recent trip she had made to his part of the Renaissance Galaxy. She saw the way that he executed the ones that were criminals. Of course, like every king under her supreme rule, Sasuke got to make his own laws for his own planet. This meant that Naruto had to find another home, which was shockingly easy. Naruto is able to live as the nine-tailed fox demon without having to feel like an outcast. Planet Pokemon had served him well in that aspect. She had to wonder if Naruto had a new master though.

As she looked around the bar, she had hoped to see Sasuke there, although she highly doubted he would be. Kai Hiwatari was another one of her kings that would rather be as far away from her as possible. It was power that those two wanted and got. Dee had asked for so little of them. Only their love and respect and to see her every once in a while.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:54 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded at Dee, ignoring the fact that she was now being hugged by Gabriel. "That's a lot of people..." She said, starting to re-think her thoughts earlier of getting an actual drink. Gwen had let go of her as Gabriel hugged Gavin, now standing behind him. He wasn't sure that he was happy that Gabriel was hugging his twin, but then again, he didn't exactly have a problem with it either. "What's the difference? I mean, is there more alcohol in it?"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games