Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageThe blood flowed through her veins, bringing oxygen and iron her brain and all other parts of her body. Her flesh burned as it sealed itself back together slowly and painfully. A hiss escaped her lips. She bared her lips against the pain, ever a soldier. Just the way her father taught her. Just the way Sebastian trained her. Her eyes widened, staring at the ceiling in a mix of ecstasy and agony. Any pain, she always told herself, was better than what Sebastian would ever give her. Was she a masochist? Indeed, she was. It was only because that was how she was raised. Angelique was still fifteen, still learning, and that was all that she had known throughout her younger years. Now the truth, in harsh and burning light, came down upon her in waves.

How could she have ever stood for this? How did she not rebel against him before? Her fingers curled, the strength pulsing through her body once more. Angelique found that she could breathe easier. There was no weight pressing into her chest, nothing keeping her from being scared. She was just hungry for the metallic taste of blood. She remembered all those times blood had been taken to her. All those times she had taken blood from another living being. An image came to her mind. Could she take blood from Alexander? Would he let her?

The question came unbidden to her mind. Certainly, there was a mysterious allure to the vampire she had ignored before. She was not attracted to him. It was Edan who caught her eye. She was curious about the taste of Alexander's blood. Still, she forced it away. Maybe Alastar would allow her to drink some more of his blood...

OmmOmmCookies: ~~
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan enjoyed talking to Fleur. She was just a nice addition to his life. That innocents that he lacked was made up for as he hung out with her. She laughed at his accent attempt, which in turn made him laugh. They were getting stares from other students and odd looks. Though it was nothing he hadn't encountered in his old school. "I never claimed to be good." He said waggling his eyebrows.

"Zat may be in the math wing." He said with a sigh to tag along after it. He heard the bell ring, which then made him realize he was in school not at a mall. "I would like to eat lunch with you. If that is alright." He already knew the answer but he felt the need to ask.

All the while, as people passed him he scanned each and every one of their faces. Where was Angelique? Though he was still quite....disappointed in what he saw the other day, he still wanted to talk to her. She was probably the coolest person he had met. Besides Fleur of course. It worried him when he didn't see her. Even though he knew some people skipped school or fell ill. He was looking forward to talking with her. Maybe hint about the nature of her relationship with Alexander. He wouldn't ask out right. But he was still curious if he had a shot.

When everyone had pretty much past he looked back to his breakfast companion. She seemed to have already responded, but he couldn't remember what she had said. He was too lost in thought. He just smiled, nodded, gave her a little side hug, and walked to his class.

Where he endured his most boring hour of hell.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
Running was very freeing. It was like riding in a convertible car with the top down. It made Alastar feel good. When he didn't feel like sitting still in his home in Ireland he just ran, over hills, through forests, flat land anywhere. Just to get out. As he ran Alastar took in a large breath and thought about the events just in that morning. He had made an actual friend, not one he was using for his benefit, or one that was forced upon him. It felt good, but odd at the same time. Speaking of this friend, he should check on Angelique.

In mid step Alastar stopped and turned running back to the school. After he had gotten some more food for her, he left. But he didn't want to go to school. The bell had rang just as he left. It was pointless to him anyway. Might as well just go out. Breath fresh air, not contaminated by mortals. Now it had been about an hour. An hour should be long enough for some sort of healing to have occurred.

In fifteen minutes he had made it to the school and up into her room. "Knock knock." He said softly hopping in the window again. It was just because he felt cool doing it. He could have actually used the door at this time. "How're ya feelin'. Any better?" He moved over to her bed and looked her over.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 am

Angelique de Vincent

User ImageShe had gone to fetch the potion her father had requested that she bring. Her brown hair swayed about her cheeks as she hurried to the market. The rings thumped against her thin frame in the pocket of the scanty coat she wore. In her memories, it was the year of 1552. She was running through the streets of Paris to get to the market before it closed. That Angelique ran past a cemetery, brown hair streaming behind her. A pair of blood red eyes narrowed into thin pinpricks, eyeing her hungrily. It followed her in a shadow and sneaked behind her. Angelique turned into an empty street. The shadow took its chance and captured her. She prepared to scream, inhaling. Her windpipe was crushed and she fell into darkness.

When she next awoke, her body was burning and bleeding. She felt her nerves all aflame. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She did not know where she was. All was dark. Approaching her were two blood red pinpricks. "S'il vous plaît! S'il vous plaît, laissez-moi aller. S'il vous plaît. Qui que vous soyez ... s'il vous plaît," Angelique cried, screaming out from her physical agony.

He did not. Whoever he was continued to torture her. All the while he laughed gruesome laughter before tearing her body apart.

_____

At the sound of the masculine voice, her hand and body both turned towards the window. Alastar sat there on the sill. True concern was in his eyes. Angelique forced a smile. "It still hurts," she replied, "but I am much better than before. I still need more blood."

Translations:

~ Please! Please, let me go. Please. Whoever you are...please.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:52 am

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
Vampires were good liars in nature. That is what made them good hunters, to be able to pretend anything. Alastar could pull off any type of character he wanted. If he had the urge to work with mortals, he would make a great actor. But sense he didn't want to be trapped in an enclosed set with the smell of blood seeping into his clothes, he stayed away from the line of work. As he was jogging back to Angelique's room he though of Amelia and how he was deceiving her. He wanted to use her for blood and a little game. For some reason, right now he felt wrong about it. It hadn't occurred to him until now.

But now was no time to dwell on it as he looked over his friend. Her wounds seemed to be healing up very nicely, though she seemed to be in pain still. The forced smile told him everything before she spoke.

"Aye, but no pain no gain." A small smile came across his lips and he shrugged. "Well I have no problem offering mine. Especially for a.... friend." Friend came out sounding much like a question. He was still confused about that whole situation. How was a friend to act? He had Sarah and Kevin. But they were told to act like siblings. Was that how good friends acted? Jameson was just a father figure, Alastar assumed that was not a friend but a mentor.

Alastar sat on the side of the bed slowly and almost awkwardly. Just waiting for her response to his offer. Silently as always.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Angelique de Vincent

User Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
Alastar didn't really notice he was being awkward. He never did until it was pointed out to him a couple months ago.

----

Jameson had called the brand new cell phone. It was meant for "emergencies only" Alastar was told. Like most parents told their kids, except his situation was different. He had no friends to "text" or call. Plus he was a fan of long handwritten letters. They meant a lot more. The ring startled Alastar right out of his chair and it took him a couple rings to figure out how to answer the dang thing. He finally got it and he was just told to meet in the ally by their local bar.

Confused he did as he was told, like a compliant follower. When he arrived he was surprised to find two bodies. He was told they were just an experiment.

To save some time let's just say they were brought home and a few days later Sarah woke followed by Kevin. They were angry to say the least, but Sarah got over it fast and Jameson called a "family" meeting. Alastar was told these new vampires were for him. To improve his social life. It was commanded he act as though they were friends and actually talk to them. Again, Alastar was compliant.

At dinner he tried his very hardest to make small talk but it was so hard. Sarah just finally blurted, "You are really awkward. I think I can fix that." That is just one of the reasons they had really made the brother sister thing work. She was the only one he could really talk to. KEvin on the other hand is still really bitter and blames Alastar for everything. So that relationship isn't really there.

----

Thinking of Sarah brought a smile to his face and Angelique's words made it grow a little. " I am not no." He chuckled a little. "Well I don't really notice my awkwardness. You are the second person who has brought it to my attention though." He tilted his head and looked at her as she rejected his offer. She needed blood why did she reject. "And yet I would do so much more for you without a complaint my friend." This time it came out easier.

"You should be apart of my family. It must be so much better than yours." He didn't mean to say it. It just sort of came out as he thought it. Jameson probably wouldn't object, but she had a group. Even though it was horrible from what he saw, she was probably still loyal.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Angelique de Vincent

User ImageIndeed blood was thicker than water. Angelique believed in that with her very core since she was first taught it by Sebastian. In the years after her death and sudden rebirth, Sebastian forced her to shove her past memories to the back of her mind. She forgot them completely. A few times in the past something always triggered them to rise in her mind. To make her remember. Though Angelique hadn't realized it at the time, locking her memory was his way of controlling her. If she remembered, then she would not be loyal to him. He knew that she would rebel. Had he known that this would happen? And had it happened to the other vampires in her coven?
Surely, Maybe. That is if their lives weren't unpleasant before their changes. Some people would want to forget the lives that they had lived. Angelique did not want to forget anything.

Angelique stayed still to avoid the pain. She smiled sadly at Alastar. "I am your friend?" she asked softly, the little girl in her rising up. "I like the sound of that. I'm your friend." Angelique closed her eyes and gave an excited sound. She opened her eyes, widening them at his next words. "Uh...really?"

Even after all he had done to her, Sebastian and his coven had sheltered her. Given her a home. But Sebastian had also destroyed her. There was that. She loathed that. Yet, they were undeniably connected. The only way for that connection to be broken--

--would be for me to kill him, she reasoned. The solution was inevitable. Undeniable. His death needed to happen. That, or he needed to leave her be. How could she do that? But was there a connection between them, regardless of her beliefs? An actual, physical bond? Angelique pursed her lips in thought.

"Alastar, I'd love to," Angelique replied, "but you'll have to consult your...um, leader."

Hate boiled in her gut. She wanted revenge. and she wanted it soon. One thing was for sure: she wouldn't be going back to her coven.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:04 am

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
Alastar had expected a few reactions. He always anticipated all of the routes people could take, as a hunter tactic....and a personal habit. But her response was something he totally didn't expect. She actually looked like she was considering it. "I didn't mean to be so sudden. I am so sorry." He became awkward again as there was a silence. Angelique was debating his offer and he was again planning out all the possible ways she could reject.

After a solid two or so minutes he heard her voice again. This shocked him a little more than before. His eyes widened and his lips pulled up into a wide smile. After she called Jameson his leader, he just had to laugh a little. If he did approve her it would probably take her a while to get into the family theme of the coven's relationship.

"We are not like Sebastian. We belong to a family, not a dictatorship." As he spoke he pulled out his phone and dialed. Excusing himself for a quick second as he spoke to his "leader". Alastar was actually excited for something, for the first time in two hundred years. Ever since he went into his slump. Jameson could tell. Though Jameson couldn't promise anything until he met Angelique, it was pretty much a done deal when he heard the happiness.

After a couple minutes of talking he ran back to the bed side. "When ever convenient we will have to set up a meeting. After you heal. It may give you time to change your mind too." Sighing he looked over his clothing. His shirt was covered in blood from different people and his pants were covered in dirt. He desperately needed a shower but he didn't want to leave his new friend's side. That is until she fully healed. "Do you mind if I take a shower here?" He asked a little awkwardly. He could get new clothes later, he just needed to wash his dirty feeling skin.

[[ It seems Edan isn't jealous enough yet. So I thought I could bring him in. ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 am

Angelique de Vincent

User ImageAngelique had to laugh at Alastar's sudden expression of happiness. "Well, I'm glad to have made your day, Alastar," she joked, grinning to herself. The tiny vampiress snuggled into her pillow, continuing to look at her fellow vampire. "I haven't known anything else but Sebastian's coven. I've forgotten what having a family is like."

Her voice almost choked on the word "family." All she had were her memories of them. Where were they now? Dead. They had been dead for a long, long time. She had only got to see them once. Angelique had found out that her mother and sister had died only days apart of each other. Her father was in a daze, sick himself, before she suspected that he died much sooner after her viewing of him. It had not broken her heart, for she had almost forgotten about him. How could fate, or whatever it was called, have torn her away from the people who needed her most? The little girl inside of her was tempted to bawl her eyes out in front of Alastar. All of these things were hitting her just now.

Angelique just laid there on her bed as he went to do something. When he came back, Alastar hurried over to her bedside. "Of course, Alastar," she answered softly. "I don't intend to change my mind, though. Go ahead and take a shower." She forced a smile just for him. "I'll be right here."

OmmOmmCookies: Ooh, sounds awesome. :3 Go for it, Hero.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Slowly two class periods dragged on. Minute by minute until Edan couldn't take it any more. When the bell after his English class ended he moved quickly to the office. "Hi. I am looking for Angelique's room. It is an emergency." The lady behind the desk looked at him with a bored expression, that scared him a bit and tapped a few keys on the computer. Quickly she wrote down a dorm number, passed it to him, and shooed him away.

Edan looked at her confused but dismissed himself. He just wanted to say hi. Check up on her, maybe hold a conversation what he found was surprising. When he knocked on her door a sort of growl came from the other side.

Alastar came to the door quickly and opened it. He had his teeth barred, preparing to attack the threat. When he smelled human his face when neutral almost immediately. "Oh hello. Edan right?" Edan nodded with a perplexed look. "I wasn't planning to take visitors but you seem nice enough. I was just off to the shower."

Edan looked up the big muscle man up and down. His shirt was off and his pants were muddy. He was so confused, first it was Alex and now this guy. Edan was by no means strong. He was skinny, pale, had no fat as well as no muscle. And these guys that Angelique went for made him feel so small. "I can go. I am sorry to intrude." Alastar shook his head and shrugged. "Too late she knows you are here." And with that he dragged him by the arm into the room. "You have a guest." Alastar wasn't really able to read jealousy, sadness, or affection. He was just horrible at it. So the pained look in Edan's eyes didn't even register.

After Edan was set on the chair by the bed Alastar waved to Angelique and went to the bathroom. He still felt dirty and now he had the smell of mortal on him. Which was double as dirty.

Edan looked to the girl on the bed. "How.....how are you?"

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Angelique de Vincent

User ImageShe curled up into herself as Alastar walked away. Once more, the tiny vampiress was left alone with her thoughts. They were not pleasant things. The reality that all those people she had truly loved were long gone. They were never coming back. For the first time, Angelique allowed herself to cry for them. She sobbed silently into her pillow, muffling the sound so as not to worry Alastar. The sorrow was heavier than she expected. With each breath, she felt her heart heave with more emotion. Finally it was gone from her. She was left with a painful emptiness inside, pierced only by a soft growl outside of her physical being.

Angelique opened her eyes and looked up towards the door. She heard voices. Alastar's and...Edan's? The tiny vampiress wrapped her arms around her body, numb to the burning sensations throughout her body. On the surface, her wounds were sealed silver scars. Underneath they were still hurting. She turned her head to the side, feeling a presence beside her.

Edan sat there beside her, asking how she was. Angelique managed a weak smile. For once she was glad to lie. "I feel like crap," Angelique laughed. "But pretty great otherwise." She pursed her lips, thinking. Why had Edan come? Was he...? The realization was more than she had ever expected. "So, uh...what's up? How come you're not in class?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan hadn't expected to be grabbed like that. Alastar had a strong grip on his arm. Almost crushing his bone, it was an abnormal strength, but Edan paid it no mind as he was still dwelling on the fact a half naked man was in Angelique's room. Off to use her shower. As harsh as Alastar handled him he just sat down and looked over the body in the bed, then looked about the room. It was pink, some how what Edan had pictured. That made him smile a bit.

Then his focus was brought back to her. "Yeah. Sickness sucks."Was all he could manage as the shower started. That sound of water just made him uncomfortable. He wiggled in his seat a bit. He stopped suddenly at her question.

What was he supposed to say? "Yeah I have the biggest crush on you and I was sad I didn't see you." Stalker much? His mouth opened a bit to say something but nothing came out. Then he heard a voice coming from the shower. Alastar had began singing in Gaelic loudly with a strong voice.

Not because he had forgotten he was in a different shower, or because it was a habit. No, he wanted to let Edan know he was still there. Since he had been saved by Angelique and in return saved her, he had been feeling oddly protective. Like a brother almost. It may have had something to do with the drinking of his blood, or just it was just his natural protectiveness that was coming out. Either way, he didn't like the mortal around. He really didn't like the goo goo eyes that were being made.

Edan clamped his eyes shut in a sort of calming moment and shook his head. "I was worried about you. But it seems things are fine." The inside of his gut was churning. "I....I should go." He bit his lip and began to stand.

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 am

Angelique de Vincent

User ImageHer ears metaphorically pricked up. Angelique resisted the urge to glance towards her bathroom. She profoundly appreciated that Alastar wanted to protect her. She truly did, and she felt it inside of her. Unfortunately, it made her want to cry so badly. Angelique tilted her head to the side, focusing her attention back on Edan. His eyes were fixed on her. He was silent, seeming to try to communicate something to her.

Angelique bit her lip, sorrow rising inside of her. He was going to leave her alone? She was frightened of what would happen if that occurred. Biting back tears, Angelique's hand snapped out to gently touch his arm. "No," she whispered. "Stay, Edan. I'd like you to."

She knew she was being selfish. She knew that she might have been playing with his heartstrings. But Angelique did not want to face the memories of her dead family alone. She was scared of her emotions, frightened by her sorrow. And she saw the depth of Edan's eyes and that touched something inside of her.

Angelique bit her lip against the burning that rose up underneath her flesh. It demanded that she lay still and suffer silently. "Please?" she asked of him.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 pm

heart
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games