Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 pm
Zero sent litlle blue ravens made of his matter flying at Abyss. Each one aimming at a diffeent limb..Abyss blocked one..catching the other and his matter dissolving it..but the last caught Abyss in his thigh..the blue sparks flew and Abyss growled out in pain. The big man however seemed determined to hold Zero longer. Zero charged him..his blade flying at Abyss..Abyss countered with his own and sending his knee into Zero's rib cage. Abyss threw him into the cliff again and shot out dozens of red petals of dark matter..Zero growled as the first ones hit..cutting across his skin..but soon enough blue ravens began to come threw the petals..each time one hit Abyss he would step back a little..finally the petals were pushed back and Abyss barley had enough time ot surround himself with matter..protecting himself from the flock.

"So stubborn!!"Zero growled and his blade went straight threw Abyss's matter as he jumped threw his own..Zero and Abyss both were surrounded by each other's power..there blades sending blue and red spark's everywhere..and whenever one was hit a explosion would occur as more of there matter seemed to fight each other..Abyss sent his blade straight threw Zero's rib cage..pushing him back and crashing into his own ice. Abyss jumped up spinning as his sword glowed brighter,,but the explsion that followed blinded them both..Zero's sword emerging threw Abyss's spine..being puleld out as Zero reacted to the matter's blinding light. Abyss pushed his blade deeper into Zero before pulling it out and both there matter's began to fall across them both as they continued fighting..but Zero kicked Abyss back..sending him stumbling. Abyss growled but he shook his head.

"So your going to push it are you?"Abyss asked sighing.Zero frowned and his from began to mutate as the matter was absorbed into him. The creature that came out went towards Abyss in a charge..it's horns going threw Abyss's ribs on obth side..sending him flying threw the cliff..this time the cliff fell as result..crumbling rock by rock. A figure appeared from the rubble..blood streaming down it's fur..and out of it's mouth as it glarred at Zero. Music began playing as souls around them watched..the souls were always the music choosers..but nither of these two would ever hear it.

Zero's form: User Image

Abyss's form: User Image

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXXdWYEvHk&feature=related  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Fearful | Thoughts: Oh dear

Marie didn't know it, but she was a few moments of walking away from the battle scene. The smell of blood intoxicated her lungs. As she started to pick up her pace, she tripped over something. She turned to see what it was and saw a mutilated body. She was about to gasp, but the taste of blood filled her mouth. She closed it and tried not think about it when she started to get up. She looked down at her legs to the front side of them almost completely covered in blood. I'll clean it off later she thought to herself. She kept walking, this time watching her step. Not long after, she came up to the horrific battle between Ryu and Shadow. The sight of both of them being in that sort of state, made her sick to her stomach. She rubbed her, eyes thinking it was only her imagination, but this time, it wasn't. It was real. Everything was real. Not a thing was fake. She hid herself behind a rather thick tree. She peeked her head out to see the creature on top of the other, lick his claws. These creatures......I know them. Who are they? she though.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

Suddenly, Molly's mother sees the car and makes a break fr its with Molly. She turns back to Nyx Luna and Marie for a moment and gives a thankful bow. Molly looks behind her mother's shoulder reaching out to them with tears in her eyes. "Mr.....Wolfie...please don't cry.", she says as her mother starts the engine and drives off into the road.

Battle theme

The lightening crashes all around with Shadow crouched down on all fours like an animal. His long black hair and coat flutter like shadows. And his tail waves eagerly as a sign how much Shadow craves for more blood in his claws. The boy he once was has disappeared and only the monster inside remains. Not even noticing the others have arrived an the scene, Shadow keeps his glaring predatory gaze at Ryu and makes a delightful toothsome smirk. He roars again and explodes with power. The purple and black sinister darkness dances rapidly with rage as his demonic roar echoes through out the valley. Birds fly away in fear and the atmosphere distorted giving a terrifying feeling to anything that would set foot in the area. It was a sad and hateful feeling that a predator is present.

Ryu charges at Shadow gliding over the tree angrily. And Shadow sprints at Ryu through the tree tops on all fours, appearing that every minute he's in his current state, the more of his humanity he loses. With his black creature-like abyssal body and engulfed in a sinister aura, he almost looked like a living nightmare come to life. At the last moment before the collision, Shadow turns his body in mid air while his claw extended like a growing shadow and smack Ryu upward toward the sky at high speed. The blood from the slash spatters all over the trees as Shadow launches himself in the air towards Ryu as soon as he regained himself. He crashes his claws straight through Ryu's metal plates and sinks his fangs deep into his flesh. The dark matter pours into through the open wound as Ryu burns with agony flying towards the sky ion madness as the two beasts clash and claw at each other. Shadow then lets go and gives Ryu a dark energy slash across his face with a psychotically grin. Half of Ryu's face comes off as he angrily soars up and dive down at Shadow twirling in a twister at high speed. Suddenly, Shadow sways away at the last second as time stopped for Ryu when he saw Shadow's clawed hand opened up at him. A blinding terrifying purple light screams in horror and blast out into his chest, causing him to collided into Shadow's energy attack's path and fall into the ground. The impact caused an atomic dark matter explosion and leaves behind a large crater engulfed in a bright green flaming mushroom cloud. Shadow land dives back dive and toward the ground and clinches himself to a cliff and squatting down all creature like as the abyssal creature stares at his opponents slow burning pain.

Ryu's plating falls off and he pukes up blood from all of the ruptured organs Shadow blew away with his energy attack. His pride has fallen just as his eyes did from the missing half of his face. "I don't understand, Vertigo. I thought I was........no.". just then he realized something as Shadow puts out his hand in the air. The sight Puts Ryu in shock seeing that his dark flames began to condense and change into a more powerful element. Lightening began to gather and crash into Shadow's hand with his blood thirst grin gazing at his prey. "His powers are evolving. Vertigo....YOU KNEW!!! YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG!!!!! YOU USED ME!!!!", he roars out angerily at the heavens as he prepares to meet his end. Shadow's dark matter lightening eurpts in a sparking explosion as it consumes his wind and fire to spark all around. The cliff begins to fall apart from the raging might of Shadow's chirping sparks of furying in his claws. He runs down the falling cliff at high speed and through the tree tops with his new power in hand. His searing and sparking aura flies through like a missile and he slams the attack straight into his open exposed heart. Flesh explodes and blood bursting into ashes, Ryu roars these final word,"Damn you Vertigo.....Damn you Prophecy.....AND DAMN YOU, EEEECLLLIIIIIIPSE!!!!!!!!!". Instantly, every organ and flesh explodes away from his falling skeleton and creates a falling rain storm of Shadow's fallen opponent.

After the dust clears, Shadow stands on top of Ryu's skull roaring a victory toward the dark heaven as his demonic howl echos through the forst and the soul of any living creature like a call of death. Suddenly, his grin fades away the moment he looks at his claws covered iun blood. He demon eyes became full of wonder on why he felt so much pleasure from it. But his burning desire for rage and mayhem aren't over and he tries to figure out why he feels the need to kill more even after Ryu's demise.

Shadow's Mutation  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm
Zero and Abyss charged each other again. Zero's horn's missing again as Abyss's tail's wrapped around his horns and he pulled Zero down..his head crashing into the rocks..again and again. Abyss jumped away as Zero tried to attack him with his sword. Abyss showed his teeth as Zero slowly got to his feet. Zero was able to catch Abyss with a shard of matter..this cut threw his side.

Zero charged again catching Abyss in the ribs with his head..but Abyss rolled over him..biting into his shoulder and sending Zero crashing on his neck. Abyss again got out of the way but not dark matter came from his mouth..this took out everything within a mile..to the west of Abyss after he shot it at Zero. The dust faded and Zero lay on his knees..his matter slowly falling away from its cocoon like position.

"Damn you."Zero spat coldly as he struggled to his feet..Abyss jumped to sink his teeth into Zero but missed again..Zero tossed him over his shouldars onto the ice. Abyss scrambled to his feet jumping out of the way as Zero's sword came crashing down were he would have been. The ice flying threw the air. Abyss turned and growled again.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Shocked | Thoughts: This isn't.....

Marie watched in horror as Shadow completely destroyed the rest of what was left of Ryu. She had never learned anything about him, but still felt remorse for his soul. She could never wish such a death upon a person. It was just too cruel. She covered her head with her arms, to avoid getting Ryu's remains on herself. She didn't know what to say or do. She looked at the victorious beast and felt something....familiar. She reviewed the fight in her mind, analyzing every technique that was used by the victor. Her eyes widened in shock when she realized what was familiar about him. She knew Shadow had a different form, but this? This was like his form on crack or something. She would've taken a step back, but didn't for fear that she'd run into the bodies again. All she could do was watch Shadow in this form, enjoying his victory.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 pm
Nyx sighed in relief when Molly and her mother left safely. She then turned to Luna who was about to ask her what was going on. Nyx shook her head and grinned. "I'll fill you in later. I've got a beast to deal with." she said with a giggle. She walked over to Marie and could feel her shock and fear. "Marie, relax. It's ok. That's still Shadow. He just looks a little different." she said calmly before she looked over at Shadow. She noticed him standing on top Ryu's skull but she simply smiled and carefully walked over to him. "Though that look really doesn't do you justice lover boy." she teased using the nickname she had given him. She stood face to face with him with no trace of fear in her eyes as she slowly reached out to rub his ears gently. "Relax ok. Ryu is gone. Molly and her mother are fine and they're going someplace safe. So just calm down." she said softly while Luna just groaned. "No one tells me anything!" she said quietly in annoyance before she looked at Marie. "You ok?" she asked her as she tilted her head.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 pm
Abyss jumped this time he was caught..by his throat. Zero squeezed breaking one of Abyss's shouldar bones..he threw Abyss down and brought his down afterwards..the blade cut straight threw his left back leg. Abyss let out a whimper and he bit straight into Zero's leg..tearing a hole in it. Zero screamed out and Abyss crawled over to get away..but his blood was now all over the ice. Abyss growled and he jumped his blade hilt in his mouth..bringing the blade down into Zero's right shoulder. Abyss dropped the blade and Zero dropped his. Zero turned and his eyes filled with rage.

"You little b*****d."Zero growled and charged at Abyss again. Abyss was able to go inbetween Zero's legs..clawing across Zero's back sending him crashing into the ice. Zero got up and Abyss again missed his pounce..the two began to slowly circle each other again..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Slightyl Relieved | Thoughts: Oh yay, I'm not alone

Marie jumped when Nyx spoke in surprise. She nodded when Nyx told her it was still Shadow. She knew it was him, but it still felt relaxing when someone actually told her so. When Nyx walked over to him, she was about to stop her, but, something about Nyx's tone made her confident about it. She turned her attention to Luna, who seemed to wondering what was going on as well. Even though she had seen the battle, she didn't know about anything that had happened before that. She took a deep breath before replying to Luna. "Yes, I'm alright. But are you? The last I saw of you was....well...when I went to sleep,"she asked kind of embarrassed. Even though she had been with these people for awhile, she barely knew a thing about them,"And, um, don't my me asking, but, what is your name? I really don't know anyone's name here, besides....well I think you know who,"she asked glancing over back at Shadow.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Suddenly, Shadow heard voice as the corner of his slit pupil eyes spot Marie Nyx and Luna. His eyes flashed bright red as he makes a silent growl with his tail raising. The moment Nyx started approaching him, his growling became louder and he snarls at her as a warning that he would be forced to attack is she came any closer. Shadow's mind was completely in rapture and anger. He grips around the eye socket of the skull and made it crack, which clearly showed he was agitated like a wild animal being cornered. At that moment when Nyx touched his ears, Shadow would have instantly ripped her to shreds for touching him. Yet strangely, he chose not to. At that moment, his aura became more settle, but he was still in his corrupt form. He shakes off Nyx;s hand from his ear and jumps down in front of her looking at her face to face still making a threatening growl. What was going on in his head? Is he trying to figure something out? What ever the case maybe, he steps back away and keeps his crimson demonic gaze upon ll three as if he sees an enemy ambush.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:15 pm
Abyss watched as Zero slowly came closer. Abyss let his teeth slow. Zero smiled and he shook his head.

"Headstrong as always."he hissed. Zero and Abyss attacked each other again..a scratch appearing on both there cheeks. Zero turned but to late..Abyss caught his ankle..tearing out the only thing keeping his left leg up. Zero fell but dug his blade into Abyss's side..Abyss howled but he bit deep into Zero's shoulder causing him to let go of the blade..Abyss then ripped it out and slapped Zero the claw mark across his face bleeding and he growled out.

Zero spat and crawled up using only his right leg..Abyss slowly steadied himself on the other side..both extremly tired..blood dripping from Abys''s fur and mouth.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:23 pm
Nyx looked at Shadow completely unphased by the feel of his cold skin and the way he reacted. She noticed him looking at Luna and Marie and she giggled. "Oh don't you worry about those two. They wouldn't dare try to attack you. Luna's too clueless and Marie likes you way too much to do that. Remember, we're your friends." she said as her smile only brightened. "And if I wanted to attack you, would I be standing here completely defenseless?" she said as she held her hands up in surrender. Luna looked at Marie and chuckled. "I'm Luna and that is my twin Nyx. And in case you haven't noticed, my twin is completely insane." she whispered before she listened to Nyx talk to Shadow. "I'm not really that mad at him anymore. Though I would still like an apology. Knocking me out was not nice." she said as she crossed her arms and pouted. Nyx turned around to look at Luna and she rolled her eyes. Her gaze then turned to Marie. "Come over here deary. It's ok, just be slow and careful. He's not going to hurt you. He's still our silly little lover boy. He just needs some help relaxing." she said as she faced him again. "Please Mr. Wolfie, change back. Just calm down." she said, trying to use Molly's nickname for him to help him relax.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 pm
Abyss limped a little as Zero's power radiated into the air waves. Abyss growled and again dark matter surrounded his wolf form..but now each tail was glowing dark red..and the matter began to collect on each one..making 9 rays of matter..not including Abyss's mouth.

Zero on the other end..his power came from the ice..and with each second more of the ice raised like spike's and aswell radiated matter energy. Then the true battle began. The rays
of matter going back and forth..ice flying everywhere with each booming explosion. Zero continued the onslaught as Abyss barley jumped from place to place avoiding blasts. Finally Abyss was caught in the chest and the best sent out all 10 shots...in a desperate attempt as Zero dove into the air..all 10 collected into 1 huge shot that in mid-air turned into a Wolf head..and as Zero starred in complete amazement..it howled loud and terrifying..loud enough for anyone within 2 countries from it could hear it. Zero's scream was loud as the power of the shot was even to much for the demonic brother to take. Zero's body caught on fire..but the fire was black..not red..and as Zero's body fell from the air Abyss slowly limped whimpering as he lost more blood. Zero's body slowly raised as blood poured from thousand's of cuts across his body..pushing the rock off of him..Abyss dived into the air..and the next sound howl..could only be understood by Shadow.

"I truly am sorry..boy. I've done all I can do to protect you.."

Zero caught Abyss with one firm shot of matter..it was as if it was a last desperate attempt..but Abyss still dropped onto him..biting into his neck. Then it all became a blurr to Abyss..a foot hitting him across the head..and him being thrown back as a huge force of dark matter sent him crashing against the remains of the cliff..Abyss whimpered in pain as he dropped into the ice. Abyss's spine was broken..Zero however was limp..unconcious..but still alive nonetheless. Vincent sighed looking at his brother's now twisted body.

"I didn't want this you know Abyss..none of it..you both started this..now I'm finishing it." He growled and Vincent put a hand on Zero..the two slowly dissolved as if part with the ice..leaving the now normal Abyss's broken..destroyed body laying there in a pile of rock,ice, and snow. He was laid against the rock..his eyes open..his blood flowing from his neck more then anything else. Abyss however smiled..as his eyes caught a glimpse of the ring on his 2nd finger..he would never forget what he had done..nor forgive himself...but..didn't he try to make up for it? Abyss..looked into the sky..hearing the music now..the souls were singing to him..was Abyss dead? No..he was somewhere inbetween..he opened his mouth..and began to sing aswell with the souls..even as his body was tooken by the cold..Abyss no longer cared..he had done what he set out to do..he had come so close..but he had failed afterall.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlNMpY0CMg4  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Suddenly, Shadow hears Abyss call as he begins to feel his presence fading away. The warm feeling he felt from his last words reached into him as Shadow calls back in a soft soothing howl back to him. At that moment, Abyss could feel Shadow presence as a last feeling before he went. The howl encoded to Abyss as it took form in the back of his head as Shadow's face looking down at him. At that moment, Shadow gives his final farewell and regrets,"Abyss...I'm sorry. For everything....thank you. Brother.". Shadow may not have meant to say those things. But maybe thats exactly what any dying man who has been neglected by his own little brother. As much as Abyss irritated him, Shadow was being to grow fond of him and maybe he would have had a chance to call him big brother. His voice echoes in a sad sonata as Shadow's claws reaches out towards abyss's direction and he falls over with his dark aura slowly fading.

At every moment of Abyss's passing, Shadow's voice became soothing and forms into a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IWCHbFg9DY  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm
As Abyss's twisted song ends..a familirar voice passes his ears..and Abyss appeared slowly in a tunnel..the light at the end bright..and seemingly never ending. A smile crossed Abyss's face and he nodded..looking back..he saw what remained of his real body..and the souls that were around him. He waved goodbye..and broke into a run. Ahead of him a hand rose in the air. A little girl..black hair..not even 8 years old.

"Daddy!!! Your finally here!!" The kid called out. Abyss laughed catching the kid..he lifted her spinning her in the air. He looked back..and even he couldn't help the happy tears falling down his cheeks.

"No..Shadow..thank you."Abyss's voice filled the air..and then the tunnel collapsed..and Abyss put the kid in one arm..the kid laughing and giggling as they went..into the light..and Abyss never looked back.

Amongest the snow came a hooden man. His wings wrapped around him as he knelt over Abyss. He nodded sighing and did a cross symbol.

"Rest in Peace.."he said softly and stood up. His eyes falling on the remains of the battle field..and he shook his head before going further north.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 pm
Nyx sighed and kneeled down beside Shadow as he laid against the ground. She laid him on his back and could tell he had a fever. She shook her head as she knew what happened. She could feel Abyss slip away. She held back all emotions and looked up at Luna. "Come over here, he's got a fever." she said softly. Luna crossed her arms and scoffed. "What if I don't want to help him?" she asked with a slight hiss. Nyx groaned and turned to Luna. "Shut up. Just do me a huge favor and shut up! Stop asking so many damn questions and do what I ask! Is that so hard? If it weren't for him, you wouldn't be here in the first place. So stop being an idiot and just shut up!" she said as she rolled her eyes. Luna gave a low growl and kneeled down beside Shadow. She put her hand on his head and sent a gentle cooling aura throughout his body. She glared at Nyx and huffed. "Happy?" she asked in her smartass tone. Nyx sarcastically smiled and shook her head. "Sometimes you make it so hard to love you." she said with a chuckle. Luna stuck her tongue out at her. "Well it's not like you make it any easier." she said as she pouted and looked down at Shadow.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games