Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:55 pm
"Alright then," steam said with a sigh before doing as Edge suggested.

He went down a hallway, passed a few doors heading straight for the command center.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:44 pm
As Steam entered the Command Center, Icarus was still in the middle of the conversation.

He looked over at Steam, noticing the other two were not there.
"Where are the others?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm
"Repairs," Steam replied. "I was going to wait for them but I was told to go on ahead, so I did," he added with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 pm
Icarus nodded, pressing a button, monitors in the Repair Bay near where Dozer and Edge were lit up, showing Icarus and the message.

"Sir, I know he seems like a threat, but I do not think that-"

"I don't care what you think, Icarus. That Reploid is nothing but trouble! It needs to be eliminated!"

"Sir, I'm sure you've noticed a sector was razed by now!"

"And by your report, the Maverick was already dealt with. I want you to focus your attention on that Black Maverick! I want its head on a metaphorical spike!"

"...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 pm
Steam was taken back a bit by the conversation. "Has this reploid done something to deserve termination?" Steam asked. "I'm not about to hunt down a reploid that saved us without a good reason."

"Also I'd like to point out that there were MORE mavericks with the one we destroyed... Four or five at least."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 pm
"And you seem to think I care of your own opinion, Hunter." The Voice grunted.
"This Reploid has already killed many of your fellow Hunters before. Why wait for him to do it again?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 pm
"Because he saved our lives." Edge replied with a growl, not taking the stranger's voice tone of demands to kindly. As far as she was concerned, she'd only obey Icarus and her father. This unknown person was not in charge.

"One of the other Mavericks in that area was about to blast a cannon upon us. Judging by it's size and build, it was fully capable of destroying us. With two of us crippled, Dozer and I would be ashes among the rubble while Steam MAY have escaped.

"Just before the Maverick shot, Tango - the Black Robot - shot the cannon, causing it to implode and hurt the Maverick enough he had to flee with the rest.

"We're misjudging this reploid. He's not a Maverick, and means no harm. If anything, we've been pushing ourselves with him. Flexing our muscles when we should be talking.."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 pm
"Do you actually have evidence of him killing other hunters?" Steam asked.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 pm
"Yes, yes. I've seen the report." The voice grunted.
"And frankly, I still don't care."

"We do." Icarus replied to Steam.
"Multiple teams have fallen to him already."

"This is an ultimatum, Icarus. Deal with that Black Robot, or the financial support for your entire organization will tank. Oh. And one more thing. Be sure to teach your subordinate to know her place." The voice growled, before the message ended.

"..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 pm
"Edge, did you know about this?" he asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 pm
"So, if I'm understanding correctly, we were called back to be ordered by someone who has no authority amongst our ranks to kill someone who isn't doing anything wrong..?" Edge asked with an unamused tone, a bit pissy about the last remark.

"I should get up now and do this, why?" She challenged as Steam questioned how much she knew.
She remained silent, unsure of how to answer his question. Lying wasn't a good idea as she was showing a bit too much knowledge about Tango. However, coming truthfully wasn't an option either.

"I only knew he had been assaulted blindly by other Hunters before." She replied simply. "Nothing more."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm
"Because unfortunately, that was a Reploid with an exceeding amount of coin that if they were to cut funding with us, we would die within a day.." Icarus sighed.
"We don't have a choice.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 pm
"You may not, but I do." Edge grunted. As repairs were finished up on her leg, she stood up and walked out of the med bay, intending to go back to her father's office.

"I am not hunting Tango. Not without good reason."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:40 pm
"And who else do you suppose goes, Edge? You're so far the only one to survive!" Icarus replied, standing up from his chair, and glaring at the monitor showing her.
"I need you, Dozer, and Steam to go to where he calls home, kick down the door, and take care of this problem!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:47 pm
"I'm not doing it." Edge repeated with a growl.

"He does nothing wrong to the city or the people. By the very definition of our code and laws, he is not a Maverick. I will not hunt him."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games