Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm
Ben and Niles shrugged their shoulders, unsure what the tapping was.

"Yeah... It's Morse..." The doc replied, waving his hand for everyone to be quiet, listening to the taps.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:33 pm
The exact date and time were tapped out in Morse.

"That has to be Azm," Marie said despite not being able to understand. "For Christ sake let him in!"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:45 pm
"We don't know for sure though." The doc sighed.

"There's a good chance someone else heard you talking." He nodded to Ben. "They can't copy Azm's voice, so they assume to be him through Morse. Chances are Azm... Azm passed."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Something then slammed against the door.
"WHAT!" a familiar voice cried from the other side of the wall. After a few more thumps an explosion went off. "AGAIN! Really?" The voice suddenly went from very close to far away.

Marie tilted her head at the door.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 pm
"I'm not trusting it." The doc grunted.

"Dad, that was Azm, damn it!" Lucy argued. "He's hurt and he needs us. You can't just let him die out there!"

"If that was him, then why is he suddenly talking after tapping Morse?" He challenged. "Something isn't adding up. And I don't like it enough to open that door and kill everyone in here."

"Dad, it's HIM. I know it."

"You don't know s**t about what's on the other side!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:19 pm
"do not open that door!" a voice yelled from down the hall as another explosion went off followed by gunshots and another explosion. Something thumped against the door again, a lot harder this time. After that multiple guns shot could be heard plinking off of the door as well as someone returning fire with an smg right next to the door.

"We need to help him!" Marie yelled. She got to her feet and ran to the door.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:22 pm
"No!" The doctor barked as the soldiers jumped up to grab Marie.

"Unless you had more head trauma than I thought, it should be clear it's SUICIDAL to do so. But let me explain anyway. We don't know who or what is on the other side of the door. Even if Azm is there, he's got friends who don't want to greet us with hugs and smiles. The door stays SHUT."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 pm
It was like trying to hold back a whole football team consisting of just line backers, but they managed to do it somehow. "Let... me... go," she growled.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:32 pm
"Child, listen to me." The doctor pressed with a low growl.

"Let's assume Azm IS alive. What we've been hearing is him. Alright? Alright. Now, explain to me the explosions. And the gunfire. And Azm shouting at us to NOT, I repeat, NOT to open the door."

"Can we get to the point, doc?" Niles huffed, throwing a glare at the elder man.

"It's not safe outside. Something is still going on out there. That door opens, everyone in here dies. You really want to risk that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 am
"Of course there's something going on out there. I'm fully aware of that," she replied. "I.. want... to... help! You two have guns. As long as they don't make it in here before we close the door again everyone inside will be fine!"

It went quiet again. "ok... I think that's all of them..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm
"Right. An old man and a young girl are suppose to close a door that outweighs everyone in this room COMBINED before any possible android bursts in here, and kills us all because one of us can even blow a bullet.

"Just how stupid are you?" He growled, glaring at Marie.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 pm
"I would've closed it," she replied.

"You guys can stop arguing now," Azm said from the other side of the door.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 pm
"Shut over there!" The doctor barked, glaring at the door.
"We don't even know who or what is hanging out with whatever the ******** you are, so you get no say! Now," he turned back to Marie. "You mind settling down now until we figure out our next move? Or do the wonderful soldiers need to knock you out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:00 pm
"You are SO paranoid," Marie replied.

"2025, march 13th, 11:45AM," Azm said banging on the door. "Open up... preferably before all my coolants leek out. You know that s**t is expensive."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:13 pm
"Oh for the love of..." He groaned, grabbing the door handles firmly and using all his strength to pull the door open. Winded, he went to the crack of the opening, peeking his head out.

"Hurry up, Azm!"  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games