Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 pm
Myka smiled, pulling her leg away. "I can't do this right now, Damian. If I don't come back...don't leave Arwen alone. Keep her safe." Turning her former dress and a sheet into a black leather suit, she pulled it on, tying her hair up in a high ponytail and pulling on a random pair of boots. "And tell Dominick that I really did want to be at the wedding....wait, can you shift into me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm
Xaene blushed darkly, slipping his shirt on quickly while dominick hid him; managing to button it up most of the way -three buttons to the top- before Dom moved. "hello ms. Bloodwell, and Mr. Bloodwell " he smiled, lightly taking her hand in his. "it's nice to meet you; i'm Xaene Dragonchild...but...uhm.. p-please... just call me Xaene.." he smiled, mumbling the last bit shyly, biting his lip as he curled into Dom a bit and looked at the floor. "ohmigosh! cute shoes!" he smiled, truly liking her shoes as well as having a girly outburst in the same moment.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:47 pm
Dominick smiled. "Very good," he muttered.
Meanwhile, Di beamed. "Thank you! I got them at Heartandas."
"Ok Mom, that's great." Dominick pushed his parents towards the door, smiling politely. "We'll see you guys at the ceremony, ok?"
"But-"
"Love you, bye!" He shut the door, taking a deep breath. "Those people are crazy as hell..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 pm
Xaene blushed softly, hugging dominick close. "she's a bit... scary... and he's quiet.... but now i know why you're so gorgeous." he hummed softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 pm
Dominick chuckled. "He's not quiet, she's just loud."
"I'M NOT LOUD, I'm just Puerto Rican..." came a muffled yell.
"Mum, you have five seconds to get out of hearing range or you'll wish you COULDN'T hear what's about to happen!" After she grumbled her 'see you in an hour' speech, the heir ran a hand through his hair. "That woman..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:06 pm
Xaene gave a tiny chuckle, hugging dominick tighter. "c'mon, love... just ... focus on us for now?" he smiled softly. "we need to get cleaned up anyways... let's go take a shower.." he smiled, trying to get Dominick's mind off the fact his parents were there.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Sighing over-dramatically, Dominick picked Xaene up, heading for the bathroom. "If I must. Anything else, my love?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm
"would a smile be too much to ask, love?" Xaene murmured, playing with a bit of dominick's hair. "it always makes the world seem so much lighter when you smile."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick blushed, pushing the door open with his foot. "The things you say," he chuckled, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 pm
"well, it's true." Xaene grinned, his eyes a soft purple.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Peace, I will stop your mouth." Dominick kissed Xaene softly, setting him on the counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 pm
Xaene blushed and let his arms slide around dominick's neck, kissing him softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 pm
"You know," he muttered, smiling, "they won't be expecting us for a while."
{{Ok, I seriously can't stay for very long. One last post and then I have to get off.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 pm
{mkays... >~>}
the dragon smiled softly, pressing his body to his fiance's. "yeah...." he purred softly, his eyes still a soft lilac.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
{mkays... >~>}
the dragon smiled softly, pressing his body to his fiance's. "yeah...." he purred softly, his eyes still a soft lilac.

"So, my love," he whispered, pulling his shirt from his body, "shower or bath?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games