Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:46 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd
You do it

With relative ease, Myka reached behind her and tugged the zipper of her dress down, the silk falling to her waist. Her own eyes remained shut, and she grunted softly as her fingers began the painful task of unbuttoning his shirt.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The shirt came off after Armageddon pushed her hands away to do it himself. Beneath the cloth were muscles only a demon that hunted for as long as he did could create. Among those strong, bulging muscles were scars that could tell centuries worth of stories, scars covering a body that had might not have even been had it not been for Cecelia. Lost in memories and in love, Armageddon smoothed his hands down her body and to her thighs, holding them against his waist and their unzipped pants.

{That was... kind of hard to write}

Armageddon laid on the bed, his upper body fully exposed and glistening with well deserved sweat, his pants unbuckled and unzipped, loosely around his waist. He held whom he thought to be his long deceased lover, Cecelia, and by the affectionate and tender way he held her to his body, his still did not see past his veiled sight to the grave mistake he had made.

"Her leg?" Roy raised an eyebrow, unaware of Lynx's condition.

Years of being married while your wife's around. Wonderful. ran through Damian's mind as he watched Lynx slide off the ledge. "Yeah, I guess you're right." he nodded while clapping his hands from the swings of his arms. "So... Are you feeling any better?" he asked while glancing out the doorway. "Any longer and, uh, people might start thinking... y'know."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd
You do it

The woman he really held was his wife, the heiress Myka Apocalypse. Her hand was on his chest, splayed out and resting beside her head. She smiled softly, curling a bit. "That was fantastic," she whispered, her accent back for a moment. Her hand roamed to his stomach, searching for a familiar scar, only to be unable to find it. She sat up a bit, looking at his abdomen, but it was gone. Tilting her head, she raised her eyes to her husband's face, then let out a scream, set her foot on his side, kicked as hard as she could, and held the sheet to her naked body. "Why the Hell are you NAKED?!"

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

the sucubus nodded lightly and sighed. "She's got a prosthetic leg... The result of an accident that killed the rest of her family..."

"Yeah, I should be good now..." She nodded, taking a deep breath as she glanced back at the party. "Ready for hell?" She asked, holding out her hand.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Kicked to the edge of the bed, Armageddon sat up quickly and gave the girl a wide-eyed look. "What? What do you mea-" He stopped talking as soon as his own vision returned to normal to reveal the horrible trick. "Y-Y-You?" he whispered in horror. After a silent moment, the demon jumped out of the bed and quickly zipped his pants up. "Just what the hell did you do to make me do... that to you, kid?!" he yelled, both disgusted and furious at how his emotions were so easily manipulated into making him do anything intimate with... that! "God..." he groaned after a moment and ran his hands through his damp red hair. "Please tell me this is just some twisted nightmare..."

"Oh..." Roy breathed, putting a hand to his mouth. "I... never knew."

"Umm.... Well, see I, umm... I don't really know how to dance..." Damian said with a sheepish grin, bracing himself from a beating.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Yeah, because this is something I wanted to happen!" she snapped, standing and wrapping the sheet tighter around her body. "I...I thought you were Damian." Myka, after twisting the sheet to keep it up, reached her hands up and tugged her hair into a very messy, loose bun. "I could see you as him, and you even sounded like him. I was so happy to finally be able to touch him again, after him being gone so long, but to find out it was really you and not him? I'm not happy either."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:27 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"I didn't want this either, kid!" Armageddon snapped before a the disgusted look on his face returned. "I... I thought you were... her..." he muttered under his breath while slumping against the wall. Having spent intimate time with just a trick of the mind, the demon felt emptier than he had in a long time.
"Wait..." he breathed and looked up at her cautiously. "You thought I was that brat of yours, and I thought you were someone else...." He narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists. "This has hex written all over it, kid."

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:37 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"its fine. anyways, we should probably get going." she mumbled, not wanting to stay for much longer.

"well, neither can i." Lynx sighed, glancing down at her leg. "for obvious reasons." she shrugged, glancing at the party. "but we have to at least try.... or people will think something is wrong." she frowned, not wanting any problems on her wedding night.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"And even more, it has Iris written on it," she growled, grabbing his shirt and sliding it over her head. "Alright, let's think logically about this. Did...did you remember to put on protection?"

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

But Armageddon was done thinking logically. His coat hastily put on, he stormed out of the room, wanting nothing else but Iris' blood.

"Yeah." Roy agreed while rotating one of his shoulders. "It's getting harder to stay in this body, and I want to find Daisy and Carnation as soon as possible."

Damian, on the other hand, only snorted. "They're going to think something's fishy if we both dance like crap." he said but knew that she was right. With a remorseful sigh, he took her hand and walked with her to the dance floor. The people that still stayed - still a very good amount - all stopped what they were doing and crowded around the royal couple to see their first dance.
Great, not like Damian needed anymore pressure. Gulping, he looked down at Lynx and gave her a short nod. "God help us." he whispered and braced himself for getting his feet stepped on and stepping on Lynx's in return.
The music began to start, and Damian's grip on Lynx's hand grew nervously tighter when-
"IRIS!"
The booming voice shook everyone from their focus on the couple and shifted their gaze to where it came from. Damian looked, too, and saw a furious looking Armageddon charge towards Iris with black blades out of his sleeves. The 'king' blinked and let go of Lynx to try and help Iris, but Roy hurried in front of her and unsheathed his swords, slamming them against Armageddon's as Bennacio and the other knights ran towards them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"time to go, see you when the war is over, bye!" iris smiled, waving at Armageddon and Myka as she grabbed the really Roy's hand and poofed them both out of there, leaving just a little note.

grumbling something to herself, the newly appointed queen sauntered over and pointed her arm at the demon her fingers in the shape of a gun, pointed at the back of his head. "drop the swords. now." she hissed, her arm's skin melting off around the shoulder to reveal that it too was made of metal. and it was getting ready to fire.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

After tugging on a pair of black jeans, Myka ran after him, catching his arm. "Armageddon, stop it!" she yelled, her hair falling all around her face. "Killing her won't accomplish anything. It'll just leave a lot of blood all over the floor." Wrapping her arms tightly around his thick one, she refused to be moved. "Calm. DOWN."
[  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"You made me look like an idiot!" Armageddon snarled at Iris, his slit pupils thin with nothing but malice in them. He pushed against Roy's blades, but the swordsman was determined to protect Iris. The demon snarled at him and was just about to swing at him with his other blade when the boy disappeared. Stumbling forward from the sudden loss of weight to balance him out, the demon looked around incredulously until he saw a note on the ground. The blades sinking back up his arm, Armageddon pushed Myka away from his arm and picked up the piece of paper.

Seeing the arm revealed, Damian wasn't sure whether to be shocked or worried. Shocked for seeing more of her body robotic, and worried that her entire kingdom didn't know. Deciding to resort to worried, the 'king' used everyone's distraction towards Armageddon to his advantage. He hastily removed the cape Bennacio was so intent on making him wear ("Nothing will make you look more pristine on your wedding day, Your Highness, I assure you!") and wrapped it around Lynx's body. "Careful, Benny and his crew have it taken care of." he assured her while watching the knights surround the demon that didn't seem to notice them.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka sighed and walked over to "Roy", grabbing his arm and looking up at him with big eyes. "Roy, can you leave your wife for a few minutes and help me get my husband back upstairs before he tries to kill someone else?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:12 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
he'll be an important figure in the future!

blinking, Lynx nodded and sighed, glancing to the side to see one of her knights coming over with more of the spray on skin she used to cover her arm. "you go help calm him down, hun.... i-i'll be alright." she smiled, giving a rather convincing nervous smile to the false king.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games